I know

Endless Love

Joongki ran around the hospital looking for Yoona. He was almost out of breath when he saw a petit body walking to the elevator. He quickly caught his breath and ran to her.

" Yoona-sshi! Yoona-sshi!" He called her. 

" Joongki-sshi? I thought you left. " Yoona tilted jer head.

" Aniyo, " He said catching his breath, " I - wanted t-to a-ask about the DN-DNA test for H- " 

Yoona giggled a little, " I'll get you some water first. " 

" Y-yead, good idea. ' He forced a smile as he sat on the chair. A minute later, Yoona came back with water. " Thanks. " He said and drank it. 

" No problem. " She smiled, " So you're asking about the DNA test?" 

" Y-yeah. Uh, the test, h-how did you know who to test?" He slowly asked.

" I didnt, Jihyo unnie asked me to do it. " 

" Oh.. she didnt tell me anything.. " 

" Yeah, I can see that. " She slightly laughed, " But at least you'll get to find Hyuji-sshi's real family. It'll be- " 

" Yoona-sshi, a patient needs you. " One of the nurses said. 

" Oh alright. " Yoona nodded at her, " Well, I got to go, hope you guys will work things out. Bye!" She cheerfully said and waved. 


" NOONA! NOONA! NOO- " Joongki started yelling as soon as he got home. 

" WHAT? " Jihyo yelled from upstairs. 

" COME HERE. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" He yelled as he sat on the couch. 

" WHY DONT YOU COME HERE. " 

" NOONA!" 

" Aish! " She rubbed her head in frustation as she stomped out of her room and into the living room, " What do you wan- " She stopped when she saw DNA TEST on the piece of paper that Joongki was reading. " OH, ITS POSITIVE RIGHT?" She jumped onto the couch. 

" Look for youself. " He gave her the paper. 

She mummbled the words as she read it then started to jump and clap around, " Yay! I was right! HAHA!" 

" Yah! Noona! Why didnt you tell me?" Joongki asked.

" I had to make sure before telling you guys." 

" H-how did you know it was them?" 

" Remember how Hyuji donated blood to a kid?" She asked as he nodded, " Well, while I was organizing the papers, I noticed that their blood matched too well. Like they werent just the same blood type you know?  And it wasnt just that I found weird, it was also how the child's family was acting when they saw her, especially the dad.. uhm, Uh.. what was it.. Hyuk..Hyujae? Hyu- "

" Hyukjae.. " He finished. 

" Yeah! Him! Lee Hyukjae. " She snapped his fingers, " How did you know? "

" O-on Hyuji's necklace, you know, the one she was wearing when we found her?" He asked as she nodded, " Remember how there was a writing at the back? "

" It said Hyukjae.. " She finished off as Joongki nodded, " Hmm.. wow.. this feels like a drama.. " She suddenly said, " When are we gonna tell her?" 

" Dont tell her soon, I dont trust them. "

" Why? Their her family, they looked like they- "

" I wanna talk to them first. Why this all happened to her. "

Before they could say anything else, Hyuji came in. " Hey guys!" She waved as Jihyo immediantly hid the DNA test behind her.

" H-hey! " Jihyo and Joongki smiled, but Hyuji could tell they were up to something. How Jihyo's voice was high pitched and how Joonki looked like he wanted to pee.

" Something going on?" Hyuji asked.

" A-aniyo! " They both said.

Hyuji slightly walked to the side and saw Jihyo hiding something, " What's that behind you?" SHe pointed at Jihyo.

" Food!" Joongki said.

" The remote!" Jihyo said.

The siblings looked at each other with paniced eyes. 

" Uh.. We meant uh.. W- " Jihyo tried to explain.

" We thought you said ' What do you want. ' Joongki said without thinking.

" How do you get ' What do you want' from ' Whats that behind you?' " Hyuji suspiciously asked.

" I have very bad hearing. " Joongki said.

" Y-yeah, he's getting old." Jihyo pointed at Joongki as Hyuji stared at them weirdly. " W-well I gotta get going.. Im tired..  Bye!" She waved and tried to run upstairs but with Hyuji's quick reflexes, she moved faster and took the paper from her.

Hyuji was about to read it when Joongki took it, " Yah! You guys are mean!" She yelled.

" I dont want people reading this!" He folded and put it in his back pocket.

" What is it though???" Hyuji kept whining. 

" Its a love letter. " Jihyo said, " Joongki wrote it for this girl in the company. I found it under his pillow. " She smiled and kept wiggling her eyebrows at him. 

" Noona!" Joongki caught on. 

" Aweh, Joongki! " Hyuji teasly bumped him, " You dont have to be embaressed, we all got our crushes. "

" Hyuji!" He pretended to whine.

" Dont worry, I wont read it, " She laughed as she started to head upstairs, " I'll find that girl, Joongki! Then I'll hook you up with her!" She yelled.

" Yaaah!" Joongki yelled. As soon as she reached her room, Joongki and Jihyo sighed in relief. He then got his car keys and started to walk outside.

" Y-yah! Where are you going?' Jihyo asked.

" Im going to talk to them. " He answered.

" Do even know where they live?" 

" I dropped off Hyuji before, dont worry. " He said before closing the door behind him. 


Jessica was already close to falling asleep when she heard the doorbell. She ignored it a few times but it eventually got annoying. 

" Aish, Donghae's room is downstairs, why cant he opened?" She whined as she got up. 

Donghae had to live downstairs because the gang didnt really trust Jessica and Donghae in the same house when the rooms are close together. It was either Jessica who lived downstairs or Donghae, being a gentleman he took the room downstairs. 

" What kind of a person comes over at this time?" She asked herself, annoyed. " People really need t- Joongki-sshi?" She stopped as soon as she saw him.

" Annyeonghaseyo, " He bowed, " Im sorry to bother you, I know its late, but I just need to talk to you, actually to all over of you guys.. " 


" So its true. " Joongki said as he looked through the photo album. It was full of Hyuji and her family. " Why havent you gusy told her yet?" 

" Because we're afraid to. " Eunhyuk admitted it. " When her sister, Taeyeon found out about her condition, Hyu-Hyoyeon had said that she didnt want her real family back, she thinks we had something to do with her accident. " 

" But did you?" Joongki asked.

" Aniyo, of course not!" Jessica said, " We loved her, we'd do anything to protect her." 

" Then what happened?" He asked.

Eunhyuk told him the whole story starting from when she left for America. 

" Where is she? Gyuri?" Joongki immediantly asked.

" She's still in jail. She's there for 54 years, well 52 now. " Jessica answered. 

" How will I know that you guys wont hurt her? " Joongki asked.

" Because we're her family, we never wanted this to happened to her. " Donghae spoke. 

" We tried everyday, every minute of our lives looking for her. " Eunhyuk spoke, " But after 1 and a half year everyone lost hope. Thats why we moved here, we wanted a new life, but Kai, he didnt. He wanted his old life back, of course every kid would... Please, Joongki-sshi, dont take her away from us. We'll protect her, I promise. We'll help her remember, we'll make her happy, we'll do - Eunhyuk started to beg but Joongki held him on the shoulder and smiled.

" Dont worry, I wont take her away, especially from you guys. All I wanted to hear if you guys can actually protect her and you guys expressed it a lot. " He smiled. 

" Uhm.. May I ask you a question?" Donghar raised his hand.

" Yeah?" Joongki raised his eyebrows.

" Uhm.. Do you uh.. love her? " He awkwardly asked. Eunhyuk's heart suddenly start to beat fast. 

Joongki laughed, " I love her as a sister, if thats what you mean. " Everyone sighed in relief as Joongki slightly laughed again. " Well, I can see why she always gets nervous. " 

" Appa, " They heard Kai's voice from the stairs.

" Kai, " Eunhyuk stood up, " Why are you awake? Its late. "

" I heard voices downstairs.. " He answered and caught his attention to Joongki, " Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed.

" Hello, Kai. " Joongki smiled, " You have Hyu- You have your Eomma's nose. " He gave him a small laugh as Kai smiled.

" Uhm.. Are you Joongki hyung?" He asked.

" Yes I am. Your Eomma talks about me?" 

" Yeah, she says that you like to walk around with your underwear at home. " Kai laughed as Joongki got red.

" Yah, Kai!" Jessica laughed but tried to control.

" Im going to have a talk with her as soon as I get home. " He said as everyone laughed. 

The night was a fun and long. They talked about how Hyuji was still Hyoyeon, how she never really changed and she was still the same person. They talked about what they missed and how things are back then. But since it was late at night, Joongki had to go home. Donghae took Kai to bed, Jessica went to sleep and Eunhyuk stayed with Joongki.

" Thanks again for coming. " Eunhyuk smiled as he lead him to the door.

" Yup, sorry if I bothered you guys this late. " He apologized.

" Its alright."

" But, uhm, Eunhyuk... when are you planning on telling her? "  Joongki asked and Eunhyuk stayed quiet. " You know she doesnt like it when people lie to her. " 

" I know... " He quietly said. 

" If you want, I can do it. "

" Aniyo, its alright. I'll do it. I just need some time to how on how .. or when I will.. "

" Alright, but please tell her soon, lying isnt really the best, especially to her. " 

" I know, dont worry. "


" Yah, Oppa, where were  you yesterday? You came home pretty late according to the guards. " Hyuji said as she prepared breakfast.

" Oh, I was out.. " He nervously said. 

" Out? 10 at night? Where would you go?" 

" O-out. Just needed some freshair."

" You're having girl problems arent you?" Hyuji said as she set down the eggs on the table and sat down.

" Aniyo. I just have a lot of things in my head." 

" Mhm, well, if you have anything to talk about, just talk to me. I give good advice. " She smiled as she tool a bite from her food.

" Uh.. Hyuji.. Can I ask you a question? "

 " Sure. " 

" What would you do if your family, like your real family lied to you? Even when they know about your amnesia."

" I dont know, get mad I guess, but depends on the lie though. " She said and stopped for a moment and wondered, " Why are you asking me this?" 

" Nothing, I was just wondering. "

" Oppa.. do you know something I dont?" She said as she looked at him seriously. Joongki avoided her gaze, " Yah, Oppa, you know you cant lie to me. " 

Joongki kept shaking his knees under the table. She was right, Joongki cant lie, he could never lie, especially to family. " Uhm.. Hyuji.. " 

 

 

 

 

Okaaay, I have to admit, this one seems like a boring chapter.. Sorry bout that.. I just started my new HaeSica story though. Ill try to make the next chapter more better! But while you're waiting for the next update, read my new stoooooory ! :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513866/open-your-heart-haesica-leedonghae-hyohyuk-jungjessica