Who Am I?

Endless Love

During those months, everyone suspected that Kim Hyoyeon was dead. Some didnt believe that and kept looking for her for months and some had to admit it and tried to move on. But during those months, she was still alive, she just wasnt herself once she woke up. 

Hyoyeon finally wakes up to the bright sun. She looked around and noticed she was in a hospital room. She was about to get up when she felt soft hands on her shoulder. 

" Dont think you should get up. " She looked at a man in front of her. " Noona said not to get up when you wake up. "

Hyoyeon blankly stared at him. 

" You've been in coma for about 2 months. " The man said. " We've been taking care of you since then. " 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and just stared at him. 

He cleared his throat, " So.. My name is Song JoongKi by the way. " He offered a handshake but she didnt move. " Dont worry I dont bite. " He smiled at her. He got up to get some water for her. " So.. Whats your name?" He said as he put the water on the side table. Again, she didnt say anything and just blankly stared at her. " Uhm.. Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, but she didnt reply. " I'll just go get the doctor. " He said before he sat up and walked towards the door.

" JoongKi-sshi. " she called for him. He turned around with a smile as he raised his eyebrows. " Where did you find me? and... " She hesitated before saying, " Who am I? "


" Well.. She does have amnesia. " The doctor said after the check up. 

" No duh!" JoongKi said from the side. 

He recieved a slap on the head by the doctor. " Yah! Dont talk to your noona like that. " 

JoongKi stuck his tongue at her before sitting down. She turned back to ' Hyoyeon ' who was smiling at herself because of their behavior. " Well, as you can see, he's my brother. " The doctor said. " And Im Song Ji Hyo by the way. " She smiled.

' Hyoyeon ' bowed her head. " Thank you for taking care of me. " 

" No problem. " She smiled. " We found you at the river 5 miles away from here 2 months ago. " She explained. "  We treated you at home but your injuries were too serious so we took you here. " SHe said as she looked at her broken arm and the bandage around her head. 

" Thank you.. " She said as she bowed again. 

Ji Hyo smiled, " You should stop bowing, your head might get worse. " 

" Oh.. Arasso.. Sorry. " She bowed again. 

The siblings slightly laughed at her politeness. " I'll get you some food, you must be hungry. " Ji hyo said. 

" Me tooo!" JoongKi yelled as Jihyo exited the room. JoongKi smiled back at Hyoyeon who shyly smiled back. " You dont need to get shy, just be yourself. " He said as realized what he said. " Oops. I mean - uh just be your- uh- "

 " Its okay. " She kindly smiled. " I should I really be thankful for you guys. Even though you didnt know me, you still saved me. " 

" Its okay dont worry about! it" He smiled. " I like to help out people. Even if I dont really know them. " He rubbed his head  cutely and smiled as Hyoyeon lightly laughed at his cuteness. 


Days passed and  ' Hyoyeon's ' anmesia didnt get better. Ji Hyo didnt expect it to get better since she was in coma. Instead, they took care of her til she was discharged from the hospital. Ji Hyo and JoongKi got really attached to her, that they couldnt just leave her. They kept her like a sister instead.

" Heeeey!" JoongKi called as he jumped on the couch' Hyoyeon ' who jumped. " I forgot to give you this. " He handed her a wooden cross necklace." Its yours. You had it when we found you. " He explained, " By the way, since we dont really know your name and we just call you 'hey' " JoongKi started, " We should call you Hyukjae. "

" Hyukjae? Why?" She asked.

" At the back of the pendant, theres a name, " He flipped the the necklace. " See, Hyukjae. " He pointed at the writings.

" But doesnt that sound kinda boy-ish?" She asked.

" Well yeah but you were wearing that necklace though and it has a name.. " He said. " Plus if it isnt your name, shouldnt it be special or something?" He said as she just stared at the name. " Alright how about this; your name nickname could be... Hyukkie?" 

" Hyukkie?" She laughed, " That sounds so boyish still!" 

" FIne fine.. How about.. Hyuji? For a nickname? " He suggested. " Its a mix up with Hyukjae and Jihyo Noona."

" What about your name?" 

" My name is too manly. " He joked. 

She giggled at his comment. " Alright. HyuJi. I like it!  " She smiled.

" Alright. Song HyuJi. " JoongKi said, " Sounds cute. " He laughed. " What day is it?"  

( Dont get confused. Hyoyeon is now known as HyuJi 

" uhm... " She checked the calender that was on the side table, " September 22. "

" Alright so, On September 22,  Song HyuJi is born. " He said as he imagined the words in front of him and HyujI who laughed at him. 



New characters. 

Song JoongKi

- 27 years old.
- Fun, stubborn, shy, helpful, kind, smart
- Is always there for Hyuji ( Hyoyeon ) 
- Loves his family ( Sister) very much and also Hyuji
- Younger brother of Song Jihyo

 

 


 

Song JiHyo

- 31 years old.
- A successful doctor
- Older sister of Song JoongKi
- Treats Hyuji ( Hyoyeon ) like a real sister
- Protective, smart, kind, loves to help other people

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, this was suppose to be a short chapter since it only focussing on the ' Who Am I? ' part.... Sounds like a beginning huh? LOL. At least ' Hyoyeon ' is still alive. DONT GET CONFUSED THOUGH. NEXT CHAPTER, THERE IS NO HYOYEON, BUT THRE WILL BE A HYUJI. :)) 

By the way, Im not sure if I should make Endless Love 2 after this chapter or just continue it with this one. Tell me what you guys think of it!!