Lose you again

Endless Love

" G-Gyuri, please. Dont make me do this. " Eunhyuk pleaded as he cried.

" Just choose. " Gyuri said, " and everything will be over in a blank of an eye. " She smirked.

" Why are you doing this?" He asked. " They did nothing wrong to you. Why them?"

" Because they were the ones who stole you from me. " She said, " If one of them dies, the other will feel the pain I felt when they took you from me. " As she pointed the gun at Kai's head.

" Then what?" He asked. " Gyuri, you'll end up in jail. How do you think you're plan would work?"

" i dont care!" She yelled. " i just want them to feel how its like to have someone taken away from you. " 

" Gyuri, I know you're scared. " He said in a calming, gently voice. " I know you're afraid to be left alone. Im not going to leave you okay? I'll b- "

" NO, I KNOW YOU'LL LEAVE ME!" She yelled. 

" No, I wont okay?" He started to slowly walk closer. " I can help you, Gyuri. I'll help you get through this. Just dont get them dragged into this. Please. Just please let them go. Then you can have me. " He slowly said, " All to yourself. "

They both looked at each other in the eye as Gyuri started to lower her gun. " O-oppa, Im scared, w-what if you leave me?"

" Im not going to. " He stared at her in the eye. 

Gyuri started to calm down and lower her gun. She started to cry as Hyoyeon slowly got up with Kai by her side. She took her son by the hand and started to slowly walk away from her, just incase. 

" GYURI, GYURI. " They heard Chansung yelling as he ran to the scene. " THE POLICE ARE COMING!" He yelled. He then got tackled by Donghae and was easily taken down by both Wooyoung and Donghae. 

" YOU'RE A ING LIAR. " She yelled as she turned to Eunhyuk. " YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME!!" Gyuri pointed the gun at Hyoyeon and pulled the trigger. Hyoyeon fell to the ground. Eunhyuk was shocked and stood there, looking at Hyoyeon on the ground as blood started to come out. 

" O-oppa.. " He heard Hyoyeon say. He quickly ran to the side as the girls started to come out of hiding and to Hyoyeon. Her left shoulder was bleeding. " K-Kai.. Wh-where is h-he?" She tried to say.

The girls and Eunhyuk immediantly looked around, remembering Kai. Eunhyuk saw Kai being dragged by Gyuri, with his mouth covered. " K-KAAAAAI!" He yelled as he tried to chase them, but Gyuri threatened him by pointing the gun at Kai's head.

" YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND HE DIES. " She yells as Eunhyuk stops.

" Dont. Please dont. " He cried. 

They heard the sirens as Police started to come into the scene. 2 police came to Hyoyeon aid and yelled for an ambulance. 3 police came to Eunhyuk's side as they watched Gyuri take Kai to the small shelter house in the corner. 1 more police came and arrested Chansung. Eunhyuk tried to chase for Kai but the police stopped him.

" Sir you cant!" They struggled to keep Eunhyuk still. 

" THEY HAVE MY SON. THEY HAVE HIM. " He kept yelling as he tried to get away from the police.

" Sir you dont understand! Your kid is in danger! If we come close, she can shoot him! " One of the police said as Eunhyuk slowly calmed down. " Sir, we promise we'll do everything we can to get your son back. "

" HOW? SHES GETTING AWAY WITH HIM!" He yelled at them.

" We secured the area. She cant get any farther than that small shelter house. " The police said. 

Gyuri dragged the crying Kai into the small, dusty building. She dropped him on the ground as she started to yell in frustation. " G-Gyuri-sshi, p-please. Let me go. " Kai cried as he pleaded.

" SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. " She yelled at him. 

" Please.. Appa- " Before he could continue, Gyuri hit him on the face.

" SHUT THE HELL UP. " Gyuri yelled at him as he held his tears. 

She started to yell in frustation. " AHHHH. FUCCCK. " She yelled as she randomly shot the gun everywhere on the wall. As she shot the gun, she accidently hit a gas bottle, causing it to explode. The whole place was on fire as everything started to come down. 

Everyone from the outside watched the house in horror. Eunhyuk immediantly ran. " KAAAAI. IM COMING. KAAAAI!" He yelled, but before he could enter the fire, the police stopped him again. 

Hyoyeon knew what was going on and slowly got up, forgetting about her pain, but she struggled as she did. " Ma'm you have to stay down. You mi-"

" MY SON IS IN THERE AND IM NOT JUST GONNA STAY HERE AND WATCH. " She yelled as her friend/family watched her with pity. 

" G-Gyuri... P-please h-help me. " Kai coughed as he tried to get out of the wood that was on top of his body.

Gyuri took one last look at him before leaving the burning place. Everyone was too distracted by the fire that they didnt notice Gyuri getting out from the back. 

Kai started to cough and lose consious. He desperately tried to get the wood but it was too hot and heavy. " H-HEEELP. PLEEEEAASE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs before passing out. 

Everyone was in shock, especially Kai's family. They all desperatly tried to get in, but the police wouldnt let them til the firefighters come. Luckily, no one was watching Wooyoung was trying to come up with an idea to save Kai. He sneaked from the side of the big chaos ( of the gang ). Then he finally went in.

" SIR SIR. YOU CANT GO." The police yelled at Wooyoung but he was already in.

" WOOOYOUNG! WOOYOUNG!" Taeyeon yelled as everyone tried to fight the police.

Everyone watched in shock as they saw his body disappear into the fire.

" KAAAAI!" Wooyoung yelled as he covered his mouth from the smoke. " KAI, WHERE ARE YOU?" He desperatly looked for a small body as he coughed. Seconds later, he found a small, lifeless body under a piece of wood. " KAAI!" He yelled as he rushed towards him. " Kai, I got you. You'll be okay!" He said as he took off his jacket and used it to turn the fire off the wood and carried it off Kai. He realized Kai wasnt breathing. " Kai? kai? Wake up! Kai!" He kept yelling. 

A few seconds of yelling and calling his name. Kai slowly goes to his consious. " H-hyung.." He weakly said. 

Wooyoung sighed in relief but coughed after. " Y-you'll be okay now. I got you. " He said as he carried Kai. 

Everyone watched in silence as they waiting for Wooyoung. Hoping to see Kai in his arms. Minutes of waiting, they see a man carrying a small body from the fire. Everyone immedianly runs to them, checking if they're okay. Hyoyeon smiles before going unconsious. 

Kai and Hyoyeon was immediantly taken to the hospital as they treated Wooyoung, who has small burns. 


Everyone waited at the hallways as they shaked their knees nervously. They waited for the doctor to come out of Hyoyeon and Kai's hospital room. Minutes later, he finally arrives.

" Kim family?" The doctor asked.

The whole gang stood up. Siwon and sooyoung also arrived just in time to hear the news. " Well, to get you guys to relax, Kai and Hyoyeon will be fine. " He smiles as everyone sighed in relief. " But since Kai-sshi has a few burns and a broken arm, he still has to stay here for a bit so we could easily heal it. As for Hyoyeon-sshi, she did lose some blood and has a broken shoulder, but she can be discharged by the end of next week. "

" Thank you, doc!" Everyone said as they shook his hands. 

" No problem, but let them rest before talking or doing anything okay?" He said as everyone nodded. He left with a smile before leaving. 

Everyone quietly went in to see Kai sleeping and Hyoyeon who was on the other bed, watching Kai. As soon as she saw her friends/family, she tired to sit up, but of course, they stopped her. " Hyoyeon, sit back down. You have to rest. " Taeyeon said as she lightly pushed Hyoyeon down on the bed,

" Hyoyeon, you're okay?" Eunhyuk asked as he her hair. 

" Im fine, dont worry. " She smiled at him then turned to Wooyoung. " Wooyoung oppa, thank you for saving Kai. " She smiled, " Without him, I dont know what I'd do anymore. " 

" No problem. Kai's basically like my brother too. I'd save him even I were to die. " Wooyoung smiled. 

Everyone smiled and started to joke around after. They later found out that the girls were the one who called the police because of panic, but everything was okay now.  Hyoyeon noticed that Eunhyuk was quiet the whole time and just smiles at her when they make eye contact.  

For the past 2 weeks, everyone still lived nervous. Since Gyuri was still out there, they knew that she could come back anytime for Hyoyeon and Kai. They protected them 24/7. Kai, who is especially scared, always has dreams about Gyuri. He would wake up sweating and crying. 

Hyoyeon has been waiting for news from the police, but nothing has changed. She's still out there. Scared for Kai, she finally decides. She calls Eunhyuk to have talk with him and meets at the nearby park after his work. 

" Eunhyuk..." She quietly called as he stood up from the swings and hugged her.

" Hey, who dropped you off? Did you go here alone?" He asked as they both sat on the swings.

" Aniyo, Taeyeon dropped me off. " She quietly said as her head was down.

" Is something wrong?" He worriedly asked. 

Hyoyeon stayed quiet for a moment. She sighs before speaking. " E-Eunhyuk... i think we have to stop. " She said as she looked at him, " you and I. We have to stop.. " Eunhyuk stayed still. Not moving an inch and just stared at Hyoyeon. " Im sorry.. I just- Im worried for Kai... "

" B-but we can work something out. " He spoke.

" How?" She asked. " Gyuri is still running around still thinking that she's free. Eunhyuk, our son almost died because of her. You know that she can come back anytime and hurt Kai again. " She paused to let Eunhyuk speak but he didnt. " I cant afford Kai to get hurt again. im sorry, Eunhyuk. " She said while Eunhyuk was staring at her shoulder that was wrapped in bandages, feeling guilty. Hyoyeon slowly stood up from the swings. 

" Im sorry.. " Eunhyuk said with his head down. " I didnt mean for this to happened.. "

" You dont need to apologize. This wasnt your fault. " She said. " Just to keep Kai safe. " 

" Yeah ... " Was all he could say. 

" You could still see Kai but .. Not that much as before.. " She paused as she looked at the ground, " But you and I? We cant .. Im sorry.. " She said as she kissed Eunhyuk's head before leaving. 

Eunhyuk sat on the swing with his head down as tears started to come out, falling on the ground. He stayed there til it was dark. 

 

 

 

Sorry short chapter.. BUT awweeeh! Poor Eunhyuk ... They just got together but then breaks up again ... Tell me what you guys think? LOL