Gone

Endless Love

Everything was doing great. There was no Gyuri for the passed weeks and no problems. The gang did make a big mistake  though; they let their guards down. Hyoyeon came to work to pick up her papers. Everything was doing well for her for the passed days. She came in whistling and came out the building singing. When she came in the car, she looked at the back so she could back up but noticed that her back window was gone. There was no glass at all. She was about to turn around when she felt someone cover with cloth. She started to panic as she breathed in the chemical that was on the cloth, causing her to lose concious. She looked around making sure no one is there before getting out of the back seat and carelessly carrying Hyoyeon's body on the back seat. 

Hours later, Hyoyeon finally wakes up and finds herself in the back of her car with her hands tied. She looked behind her and looked at the mirror. She saw Gyuri smirking. " So you're finally awake. " 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and struggled to turn around to face her. " W-where are you taking me?" She slowly asked.

" Somewhere far away. " She smirked.

" There's no point in doing this, Gyuri. ple- " 

" Do you know how happy I was when I heard you and oppa broke up?" She suddenly asked. " I was the happiest girl in the ing world. " She paused for a moment and continued, " then I heard you guys got back together, do you know how I felt?" She turned around when it was a red light. She smirked at Hyoyeon, " i'll show you exactly how I felt. " She said before continuing to drive. 

" W-what are you p-plannng on doing?" Hyoyeon slowly asked as she felt her knees starting to shake and sweat starting to come. 

" You'll see. " Gyuri answered. Hyoyeon looked up at the window and saw a billboard saying, ' Now exiting SEOUL. ' 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed. She looked back at Gyuri and could see her smirk from the reflection of the mirror. 


" Did you call her yet? " Taeyeon worriedly asked.

" Aniyo. She wont pick up. " Jessica said as she tried to call again.

Taeyeon rubbed her temples, " Aish, where is she? She said she'd be back like an hour ago!"

" Tae, calm down. " Wooyoung said, " Maybe she had to stay at work to finish her papers. "

" She would've called us though. " Jessica said. 

" Just relax, its only 4pm. She'll come back soon. " Wooyoung said as the girls sighed. He worriedly looked outside and checked his clock. He had to admit to himself that he was also worried but he didnt want to show it to the girls. 

" But, oppa.. " Taeyeon slowly said, " I feel like something bad is happening though.. W-what if she's getting hurt right now?"

" You cant be sure of that. " He tried to calm her thoughts down.

" But its a sister's instinct Wooyoung!" Taeyeon yelled causing him to get surprised. She realized what she did and managed to calm down, " I-Im sorry.. I just- Im sorry.. " She apologized.

" Its okay dont worry. " He hugged her, " Hyoyeon will be fine. She has to be. "


Eunhyuk was at work, feeling nervous. He didnt know what it was, but ever since the day began. Somewhere deep in him, he can sense that something bad is happening, but he couldnt quite know yet. As he took a glass of water from the side of his desk, he heard a loud sound. Out of shock, he jumped causing his water to spill on him. 

" Damn it. " He said as he took of his blazer. While doing that, he realized there was a broke picture frame on the ground. He lazily got up from his chair and went to clean it up. The first thing he did was to pick up the picture and put it on his table. As he cleaned the broken pieces of glass, he got a cut from the small pieces. " Ow, damn it. " He said as he got, " Such a bad day. " He mummbled as he took tissue from his desk. 

As he was wiping his blood, he looked at the picture that fell. The picture was of Hyoyeon, casually smiling at the camera while doing the 'v' sign. He admired the picture for a bit and realized there was a red spot on Hyoyeon's head. He realized it was blood dripping from his cut. He quickly took another tissue and wrapped it around his finger. He looked the picture again. The picture was the same except the blood that dripped was all over Hyoyeon's body, especially her head. 

Eunhyuk suddenly felt something in him. It felt like, he was hurting somewhere but he didnt know where it was. He felt like the picture was trying to tell him something. He slowly took the picture and gave it a closer look, " Hyoyeon... " He whispered. 

Getting worried, he decided to call Hyoyeon. As he picked up his phone, he realized he had 15 miss calls from Taeyeon. He called Hyoyeon first before calling Taeyeon back, but she didnt answer. Then he called taeyeon.

" Taeyeon. " He said, " Is something wrong?" 

Eunhyuk! Where were you? We've been trying to call you for so long! " Taeyeon yelled. 

" Sorry, i was caught up in work. " He apologized. " But are you guys okay though? Kai? Hyoyeon?" He asked.

We're fine.. but Hyoyeon is with you right?" She asked hoping to get a yes. 

" Aniyo. She told me she was going home. " Eunhyuk started to get worried.

" When did she say that?"

" Like 2 hours ago." He said as Taeyeon got quiet for a moment, " Uh- Hello? taeyeon?"

E-Eunhyuk, she isnt back yet. " She finally spoke.

" W-what? Why? How come?" 

I dont know! We thought she was with you at first. " 

Eunhyuk started to get the feeling back. He knew that something bad is happening right now. He kept looking at the Hyoyeon in the picture that was covered in blood. He had that weird feeling that he should be worried right now as he looked at it. 


It was 10 pm and Eunhyuk had to go home. Before he leave he checked Hyoyeon's office which was empty. He couldnt stop worrying about Hyoyeon. He looked for her car outside the parking lot but his car was the only one left. He did noticed the ground sparkling. He walked towards it and noticed it was glass, but what really caught his attention was a white phone on the ground. Eunhyuk was scared to touch, he didnt want to believe it was Hyoyeon's. Instead, he took his phone and called Hyoyeon. He was wide eyed when the white phone started to ring, the called ID said, ' Hyuk Oppa.' 

Its already 10:30, where the hell is she?" Jessica got impatient. 

" Oppa, try caling her again. " Taeyeon told Wooyoung.

Wooyoung immediantly obeyed and called her. Everyone quickly rushed to the door when they heard Hyoyeon's ring tone. " HYOYE- " They stopped when they realized it was Eunhyuk holding Hyoyeon's phone with his head down. 

" Oppa.. " Sunny whispered. " W-where's Hyoyeon?"

" I dont know.. " He quietly said. " I-I found her phone on the ground next to some broken glass in the parking lot. " 

Everyone gasped as they stared at the phone and Eunhyuk. " But hyung, s- " Donghae was about to talk when Kai came from upstairs.

" Appa.. " He rubbed his eyes as he came down. " Is Eomma here too?" He said as Eunhyuk gave the phone to Donghae and carried Kai.

" A-aniyo.. " He quietly said, " Y-your Eomma.. I-is at your Sooyoung Noona's for the night.. " He lied. 

" Oh.. How come?" Kai asked.

" Uhm.. She visited her for the day but ended up falling asleep at their house. " 

" Oh.. Can I atleast call her to say goodnight?" 

Donghae hid the phone behind his back. " Your eomma's sleeping though. YOu shouldnt wake her up. " Eunhyuk said. Kai pouted as Eunhyuk forced a small smile. " Lets go to sleep now okay?" He said as he carried Kai in his room. He looked at the gang with a worried expression before disappearing behind the walls. 


3 weeks later as Hyoyeon is still missing, the gang recieved a call from the police saying that they found Gyuri at the border of incheon. Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Jessica rushed to the police station, hoping that she would know where Hyoyeon is. 

As soon as Jessica saw Gyuri being escorted by the police, she ran to her and started to yell at her as she pulled her hair, " YOU ! IF HYOYEON IS HURT, ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" She yelled, she didnt even care if the police were listening. The two fought not caring who was watching. The police had to pull Gyuri back. " YOU FUC- " Before she could finished, Taeyeon had to pull her back with the help of Eunhyuk. 

" Jessica, calm down!" Taeyeon yelled but Jessica would listen and kept trying to get loose of Taeyeon and Eunhyuk's grip. 

" I'll give you my condolences. " Gyuri spoke as she winked before going inside the room. 

The 3 immediantly got shocked at her comment. They all stared at each other thinking the same, Hyoyeon cant be dead. 

" Lee Hyukae?" They heard a voice behind them. They turned around to see the chief. 

" Y-yes, thats me. " He said, " This is Kim Hyoyeon's family. " He pointed Jessica and Taeyeon.

" Anneoyhasyeo. " The chief bowed at the two. 

" Did you recieve any news from Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asked after bowing back.

The chief sighed, " Nothing. We've been questioning Gyuri for the past 4 hours but she wont say a single thing. we figured that you could talk to her. " He pointed at Eunhyuk. 

" M-me? Why?" He asked shocked.

" Your the only one who she could talk to. She kept asking for you during our questioning. " 

" B-but-" 

" Please, Eunhyuk. Just try to talk to her. " Taeyeon said as she looked at Eunhyuk with worried/depressed eyes. 

Eunhyuk sighed and nodded at the chief. The chief lead him to the interagation room. The room was empty, but only filled with a one table in the middle and two chairs. At the side there was a big black window. 

At the other side of the big black window, there was Taeyeon, Jessica, the chief and 2 polices, recording the conversation. 

" Oppa!" Gyuri wanted to stand up but her hands were handcuffed to the chair. 

" Gyuri. " He said as he sat down across from her. " Wheres Hyoyeon?" He immediantly asked.

She rolled her eyes, " Why do you guys keep asking about her? Its getting annoying. " 

" Just tell me where she is. " 

" And what if i dont?" 

" I'll make you rot in jail. " Eunhyuk said as he looked at her with eyes full of hatred. 

Gyuri laughed, " Oppa, thats not going to work. " She smiled, " I know you, you're too nice to do that. " 

Eunhyuk sighed and clenched his fist. " Gyuri, please, just tell where she is. " 

" Why should I? Its not like she's alive anyway. " She crossed arms. 

Eunhyuk was wide eyed. " WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?" He yelled at her as he stood up, slapping the table. 

" I put her in peace, or should I say, pieces?" She laughed at her own joke. Taeyeon and Jessica gasped. 

" GYURI, IF YOU DONT TELL ME I SWEAR I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU SPEND YOUR ING LIFE IN JAIL!" He yelled causing Gyuri to get shocked. Eunhyuk never swore at Gyuri before, actually he never swears at all. 

She scoffed, " Just because I love you, " She smiled, " I'll you exactly what happened. " She smirked. 

" FLASHBACK*

The whole 'trip' was quiet. No one talked or even said one single word. Hyoyeon watched outside the window as no cars passed by. The whole road was desserted. 

" Yaaaah! Hyoyeon-ah! Why so quiet?" Gyuri taunted her. 

Hyoyeon glared at her, " Whatever you're planning on doing, you're not going to get away with it. " 

" oh please, Im already getting away with it. " She smirked. 

" No wonder he doesnt love you. You're an obsessed . " Hyoyeon hissed at her. 

" Tsk tsk, those arent good words for you, especially that you want to go heaven right?" She winked at the shock Hyoyeon. Gyuri turned around and lightly slapped Hyoyeon 3 times, pissing her off. 

Hyoyeon was clenching her fist. All she wanted to do was kill Gyuri, just get it over with, but she knew that wasnt going to do anything. She managed to calm down for a bit, as she did, she realized the ropes that were tied on her wrist were loose. She struggled to sit up hiding her wrist behind her. After doing that, she kept moving her wrist to loosen it more. Finally, after 5 minutes of struggling, the ropes finally came off. 

Desperately trying to get away from her, Hyoyeon attacked her without thinking. 

" AHHH, WHAT THE F- " Gyuri yelled as Hyoyeon tried to choke her from the backseat. Hyoyeon was hoping that she would stop driving, but she thought wrong. Gyuri was driving uncontrollably. She kept trying to steer, hoping that Hyoyeon would stop. 

Hyoyeon tried to control the steering wheel but since she was tyring to hold Gyuri back, it was impossible for her. Gyuri managed to bite her arm off her neck.  Hyoyeon eventually yelled in pain and was forced to let go, but this didnt stop her from fighting back. She managed to get a hold of the steering wheel and tried to turn back but Gyuri would let her. The two girls kept fighting until suddenly, in a blink of an eye, the two were covered in blood. 

" Ow.. ." Gyuri swore as she felt the pain and the blood coming down her head. She moved in pain as she noticed a glass sticking out of her arm. She quickly removed it as she groaned in pain. She harslhly slapped the airbag away that hit her face. As she looked around, she noticed that they were at the egde of the bridge. The car was a wreck, the front of the car had a big dent and the side of the car was all crushed. They had crashed into the side of the bridge. There was blood and glass everywhere in the car. Gyuri noticed there was huge mark of blood on the broken windshield. She knew it wasnt her because she hit the airbag and had the seatbelt on. 

What caught her attention from the reflection of the mirror is the bloody Hyoyeon at the back leaning against the side door. She was unconsious. She had blood falling down her arm and especially her head. There were glass sticking out from her body. What Gyuri focussed the on is the big huge wound that was dripping in blood on her head. She couldnt help but smirk at Hyoyeon.

After struggling to reach the side door, she finally opened it causing Hyoyeon to fall down on the seat. Gyuri rolled her eyes because she was expecting her to fall off the car. She pushed Hyoyeon with all her strength and finally, she fell down. Gyuri smirked at she heard the big sound of a splash down the river. She stopped smiling when she noticed the car was about to turn over. She quickly jumped out of the car with a struggle. She watched the car fall down where Hyoyeon fell. With a smile, Gyuri walked away with a limp. 

* END OF FLASHBACK* 

Everyone was wide eyed as Gyuri told the story. " I was actually surprised at how easy it was. " Gyuri laughed, " It was just like stepping on a useless bug. " Eunhyuk was speechless as he blankly stared at Gyuri. " YAAAH! YOU HEARD IT TOO RIGHT? TAEYEON? JESSICA?" She yelled as she looked at the big black window.  Taeyeon and Jessica were already crying. Jessica kept yelling but there was no use since gyuri couldnt hear her.

Gyuri started to laugh mentally. " And now that she's gone, you and I can get back together. " She smiled at Eunhyuk.

" You're a monster, Gyuri. " Eunhyuk finally spoke. " I dont know what I ever saw in you. " He said as he got up. " Hyoyeon is still alive, you just wait and see. " He said before leaving the room. 

" SHE'S DEAD, OPPA. IM TELLING YOU. " Gyuri laughed as she yelled. 

Eunhyuk went out of the room with a blank expression. He didnt know what to do anymore. He wanted to believe that she was still alive but he had to admit it. He leaned on the wall as he started to cry. " Why.. Why.. Hyoyeon... Im sorry.. im soo sorry. " He kept mummbling. He kept crying, not caring if people were watching. He punched the wall as hard as he can making a big hole. " Hyoyeon... Hyoyeon.. " 

Jessica and Taeyeon came outside because of the loud bang. They quickly went to Eunhyuk's side, trying to calm him down. The 2 cried together as they saw Eunhyuk yelling at himself as he punched the wall. 


By the next day, the whole gang except Jessica and Sunny came with the police to find Hyoyeon in the river. Eunhyuk was willing to dive in the cold water to find her, but he couldnt go too deep. They searched for hours as the whole gang kept praying that she's alive... or at least find her body. After hours of searching they eventually found the car, but no clues lead to Hyoyeon. 

This was the same routine as they went day by day to find Hyoyeon. After  2 days, she was pronounce missing to the whole city, but after 4 months she was pronounced dead. Everyone tried to be strong about it but obviously, they couldnt. Especially Kai, he would have dreams about Hyoyeon being murdered for months. Eunhyuk would try to be strong in front of Kai but when he's not there, Eunhyuk would cry til his tears are all dried up. Gyuri was also pronounced guilty and is in jail for the next 54 years so basically, she'll be in jail all life. 

 

 

 

 

So what do you guys think? Story is almost ending soon though :(