Introduction

Endless Love

After visiting his grandparents for 2 weeks in America, Eunhyuk goes home to see Hyoyeon angry. He found all his stuff anf the gifts that he got her in his room. He immediantly went to Hyoyeons house to see what was wrong. He knocked on the door with a nervous feeling, an angry Taeyeon opened the door. 

" What do you want now?" She harshly asked as she was crossing her arms. 

" Uh, I came to see Hyoyeon. " He said confused. 

" Well, she isnt here." 

" But I just saw her in the windo-" 

" Well, you cant see her. " 

" What? Why? Bu-" 

" Bye." Taeyeon was about to slam the door in his face when Hyoyeon came in. 

" Tae, its okay. I'll talk to him. " A sad but yet angry Hyoyeon came from upstairs. 

" Are you sure?" Taeyeon asked and recieved a nod from Hyoyeon. " Alright. Just call me if anything happens. " She left the two outside the house. She quickly got glared at Eunhyuk while closing the door.

As soon as Taeyeon closed the door, Eunhyuk sighed. " Whew, I thought your sister was going to kill me. " He joked but stopped when he looked at the disappointed Hyoyeon. " Is something wrong?" He worriedly asked. 

" Why did you do this to me? Hyukjae. " She suddenly asked without looking at him.

Eunhyuk was scared to answer because he knew that Hyoyeon never uses his real name, only when she's mad. " What are you talking about?" 

" Please, stop acting like you're innocent.  " 

Eunhyuk stared at her worriedly but yet curiously. " I dont know what you're-" 

" WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" She exploded with tears as she yelled, looking at him. 

Eunhyuk froze for a second, but continued to talk. " Wh- what are you talking about?" He asked nervously. 

" My cousin in America saw you with another girl..." She paused for a second and continued. " There's no point in lying, Hyukjae. Just tell me why. " 

" Hyoyeon, I have no id-" He was interrupted by Hyoyeon throwing her phone at him. As he looked down to see her phone, there was a picture of Eunhyuk and a girl holding hands and another picture kissing. " Hyo, I can explain this. " He started. 

" Fine go. Explain to me why you did this. Explain to me how this isnt true. " She started to cry again. 

Eunhyuk didnt know what to say. He didnt know how to explain it, explain why he really did cheat on her. " Hyoyeon, please. Im sorry. I wont do it again. I swear. " He started tearing up as well. 

" How long, Hyukjae?  Months? Years? What?"  She started to ask but Eunhyuk wasnt replying. " HOW LONG?" She yelled. 

" 7 months.. " He mummbled with his head down. " But please, forgive me. I' ll do wh-" 

Hyoyeon let out a small laugh. " Do you really think that I could forgive you that fast? Huh?" 

" Hyoyeon, please. I'll do what ever it takes. Please, forgive me." 

" You knew, I've been hurt like this before, you knew I've been through this before but yet you still do the same? " Eunhyuk didnt say anything as his head was down. " Was I not good enough for you? Was one girl not enough? " 

" Aniyo, it was never like that. Hyoyeon, I - I. I didnt know what I was doing okay? I had-" 

" You didnt know what you were doing? You had 7 months to think about it. 7 MONTHS." She said as she started to push Eunhyuk away from her. " We're over Hyukjae. We're done. " She was about to walk away when Eunhyuk took her arm and pulled her to him and hugged her. 

" Please dont do this. " He said hugging her tighter. " Dont throw us away. We still have a chance. " 

" I didnt throw it away, you did. You have no chance, Hyukjae. " Hyoyeon was trying to hold back her tears. SHe pushed him harder away from her. " Get out of my sight. Never talk to me again. " She quickly went back to her front door, but before she could open it, she placed her hand on her stomach and took a short glance at him before going in. 


" Hyoyeon, dinner is ready. " Taeyeon quietly said as she went into Hyoyeon's room. She saw Hyoyeon lying on her side facing the window. 

" Im not hungry. " Hyoyeon mummbled without turning around. 

" You have to eat. its not good for the... - the baby.." She awkwardly said quietly. Hyoyeon sighed and held her stomach. Taeyeon walked towards her sister and sat down on her bed beside her. She started to caress Hyoyeon's hair. " Hyo.. The baby.. Did you tell Eunhyuk about it?" 

" Aniyo. I cant. I wont. " 

" Look, I know what Eunhyuk did was bad but he does have the right to know. " 

" Still, he'll just hurt the kid. " 

" But, it's going to need a father. You cant take care of it alone. " 

" I have you guys. " Hyoyeon said turning her body around and looked at Taeyeon. 

" You know what I mean, Hyoyeon. " 

Hyoyeon sighed and sat up. " I know.. I just cant right now. I wont afford it getting hurt. " 

" How will you hide then? You cant stay in here forever.." 

Hyoyeon stayed quiet for a moment and kept thinking and thinking and thinking until, " The scholarship I got from California, when does it start?" 

Taeyeon froze thinking and carefully looked at her. " Are you sure?" 

" I dont know.. I'll see what happens.. " 


2 weeks passed and Eunhyuk already gave up on Hyoyeon. All he does now is play videogames, dances, and eats. Its like nothing happened in his life, like he has no problems. 

" Yah! Eunhyuk, are you even listening to me? " A tall and handsome guy said. 

" Yup." Eunhyuk agreed without taking his eyes off the TV. 

" What did I just say?" 

" You said that I need to stop playing video games and stuff. " 

" Exactly, now c'mon. Lets go to Hyoyeon's house. " 

" What for? " 

" To get her back. " 

" There's no point. She's too pissed at me. " 

" See, thats your problem! You dont even try. " 

" Who says I want to try?" 

" Uh? I dont know, maybe yourself. " 

" What?" 

" Just admit that you want her back but you're just afraid to get rejected." 

Eunhyuk sighed at his bestfriend and looked back at the TV, " Look, Siwon. I dont care anymore. I still have Gyuri anyways. " 

" Gyuri? Seriously? She's nothing compared to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon is much better than Gyuri. Admit it. " Siwon said. 

" I have nothing to admit. " 

Siwon stood up annoyed and went in front of the TV, blocking Eunhyuk's way. " Hyuk, you're going to regret losing her. " 

" I already lost her, Siwon. There's no po-" 

" No you didnt. You still have her, you just dont bother to try. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything. 

" Just face it. She's too pissed at me to forgive me. She doesnt love me anymore, Okay?" 

" Yeah, she does. The only reason why she's still mad at you right now is because you arent even trying to get her back. Eunhyuk, trust me, girls are like that. She just wants to see if you try, she wants to see if you really do love her. " Eunhyuk didnt say anything and just took a drink from his beer can. " You know what? Im done trying to convince you." Siwon said annoyed and was about to leave when he said, " Just admit that you still want Hyoyeon back. She's was the only person that could make you smile ever since your umma died. You dont want to loose your smile, you dont want to loose her. You're just throwing your relationship with her. Trust me, once she walks out of your life, you're done. " Siwon walked out of the room. 

Eunhyuk sat there thinking about what Siwon said. It took him a whole 5 minutes just to make him realize that Hyoyeon was the only one he could love. He ran outside with his car keys and drove off. As soon as he arrived at her house, he kept ringing the doorbell, but no one opened it. He became more desprate. He started to call Hyoyeon's name and Taeyeon's name but no one answered. 

" Uhm, excuse me, ajhussi. " A little girl said. Eunhyuk turned around to see, Yoona. She was Hyoyeon's neighbour. " Why are you calling for Unnie? She doesnt live here anymore. 

" I need to see-" He immediantly stopped and looked at the little girl with a confused face, " what are you talking about? She left?" 

" Mhm.. She left in the afternoon. Unnie looked pretty upset, I wanted to ask her what was wrong but she barely spoke. " 

" Do you know where she went?" 

" Uh... Taeyeon Unnie said that, their family is moving in America for their school. " Yoona scratched her head, " I dont really remember where in America but all I know its for their school... I guess. " 

" Yoooooona! Come on inside, its getting late." Yoona's older sister called. 

" Well, I better go now. Bye!" Yoona quickly went inside the house, leaving a shocked and sad Eunhyuk. 

He looked back at the house, the quiet house. He started to imagine music playing loudly from Hyoyeon's room. He started to imagine all the things he did with Hyoyeon, all the dates, kisses, the laughed, everything. " Im so sorry, Hyoyeon.. " He started to cry. " Im sorry, Im sorry.. Im sorry. " He kept repeating. He dropped on his knees in Hyoyeon's drive way. " Im sorry... " Tears started to drop on the ground as Eunhyuk dropped with his head on the ground while his fist was punching it. " Its because of me..  Im sorry, Hyo.. Im so sorry. "