CHAPTER 8 WHAT??

Love at the second sight

Gdragon and soojung just arrived at a restaurant, it was dark outside. They are waiting for their food to arrive. They keep silent since what happen earlier.

SOOJUNG POV

What should i say, he save me earlier, i should say thank u. I still dont know what to say. Argh, just do it soojung ah, damn it! Here it goes.

'um, thank u for saving me earlier on, just now, um i means thanks.' she almost talk nonsense.

'ur welcome, ur okay now?' he ask me with concern look.

'yes, im fine now.' i said. 'im glad, ur parent okay if u come home so late.' he ask me.

'my parent pass away since i was little kid...i live alone by the way.' i said to him and i saw his expression change and i thought he will give me sorry look but he doesnt. I feel comfortable when he didnt show me sympathy look.

I wanna ask him about what happen before but i dont think i should ask him.

GDRAGON POV

So here i am with soojung my new friend . After what happen earlier on, when i hug her i could feel something different. Gosh, what i am feeling right now. Im waiting for our foods to arrived and took a glance at soojung that about to say something to me. She said thank u for saving her earlier. I reply to her and ask whether she is really okay. She said she was fine. I realized it was already late and worry that soojung parent will be worry of her. So, i ask her about her parent. She said that her parent pass away and she lived by herself. I was surprised and didnt ask further and i know i shouldnt give her sympathy look. We keep silent again and our food finally arrive. Before we eat i told her something.

'i will walk u home.' i said simple as that. She reply to me.

'i can go home by myself, u dont have to worry.' she refuse my offer.

But i didnt give up and told her 'let me walk u home, didnt i say i will protect u.' i said to her and stare at her eyes and can see her blush hard after i said that.

********

'soojung ah good morning!' sulli greet soojung excitedly, her cold already gone and she is happy to meet her friend again.

'sulli, good morning, ur okay now' soojung ask sulli.

She is happy that sulli is back at school. Sulli suddenly whisper at her.

'wow, since when myungsoo start coming to class and is gd still coming to school?' she ask her.

'he came went ur sick the day before and gd still come to school.' soojung said slowly.

'eh really that guy still coming to school?! Amazing...' sulli said.

'sulli, i wanna tell u something.' she said to her. 'what is it?' sulli ask.

'i made new friend...erm' soojung hesitate whether she should told her about gd.

'who is ur new friend?' sulli ask her.

'he is gdragon.' she said it and waited for her reaction.

'WHAT?! ASDFGJL!!!' sulli shouted and everyone in the class including a.k.a myungsoo whose wearing earphone flinch hearing her scream.

'yah, ur too loud!!' soojung said to her.

Sulli sit down and pouted because soojung scold her. Sulli cant help to feel shock since her friend soojung made friend with scary looking GDRAGON, even his name is scary. Sulli pouted again and ready to launch her utter shock reaction to soojung again.

'YAH, SOOJUNG U SERIOUSLY DID WHAT?!' sulli burst again. Soojung just curse in her head looking sulli raging in god know what language she speaking is. She just sigh.

Oh boy...