CHAPTER 11 MEET AGAIN

Love at the second sight

AN UPDATE!!! I AM IN GOOD MOOD AND HAVE SOME INSPIRATION SO I UPDATING! I AM TIRED BECAUSE I HAVE WORKS AND STUFF, SO REALLY BUSY AND DON'T HAVE SPARE TIME TO WRITE. 

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY THE STORY, SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS PLEASE!!! I NEED SOME COMMENTS AND YOU KNOW MAYBE WHATEVER YOUR OPINION IS SO I WILL BE MORE MOTIVATED TO WRITE MORE. SIGH. BUT THANKS ANYWAY FOR READING THIS STORY AND I STILL HAVE A LOT OF LACKING AND WEAKNESS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE SUPPORTIVES. 

 

SO PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES... LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

********************************** 

 

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo kept yelling at him. He is finally back to reality. He look at Kyungsoo that look pissed off and saw his two other friends Luhan and Chanyeol. He realize he was standing at the academy gates. He suddenly remember he was suppose to go to the library doing some study and wait up for Kai.

"Yah! Why won't you left me at library?!" Baekhyun shout.

"Yah! I already told you many times that we pass the library but you completely ignoring me! I thought you don't want to go already." Kyungsoo said in annoy tone.

"Haha, guys stop fighting already. Let's go home." Chanyeol voice out and he chuckle seeing both of them glare at each other.

"Hmph, it is your fault for day dreaming the whole time." Kyungsoo added.

"What are you waiting for Baekhyun?" chanyeol asks. "I have promise Kai to hangout today.

" Baekhyun answer. "Yah, why you always hang out with Kai?" Kyungsoo suddenly complained.

"What's wrong if i hang out with him? I mean we always hang out after my hell vocal class!" He said.

"Tch...why don't you with me instead Bacon!" Chanyeol said with cheerful voice. He grin and he put his arm around Baekhyun shoulder and play with him.

"Yah! Don't call me Bacon in public, pabo!" Baekhyun hissed and put Chanyeol in headlock. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and Luhan stood stills.

"Hey, lovebird get a room or something! " Luhan suddenly said with poker face. Baekhyun and Chanyeol that in each other arm then said in unison to Luhan.

"Yah! This is brotherly love, don't you get it?!" They both said. Luhan scoffed and smirked,

"Tch, yeah right, like i know anything about it please...i not like you guys." Luhan said.

The other three rolled their eye and shouted at Luhan loudly.

"Yah! You always flirt with Sehun our baby maknae!" Three of them said in unison. Luhan got startled and just put his head down. 

BAEKHYUN POV

Too many assignment need to be done, 'Aish, why it is damn hard' He thought. He was searching for the books at library. He found the book he needs and sit at end of the lib. There are not many students are in library probably because they are attending their courses class. Baekhyun just read few paragraph of the book that he hold and start feel dozing off. He look at the wall and his surroundings. He then remember soojung and he remember when he had a crush on her.

FLASHBACK

Baekhyun and his friend chatting in the hallway heading to their class. They were in final year of middle school. (i dont really know much on korea school system.) He was laughing loudly and suddenly he knock a girl down. The books she carry all fall down and the girl knelt down to pick up the book silently. Baekhyun startled and suddenly thought it was one of girls way to flirt with him. He smirked and knelt down to pick up the book too.

"Mianhae..." The girl slowly speak and didn't look at Baekhyun. Her hair was covering her face so Baekhyun didn't see her face. Baekhyun then speak out.

"Its okay, it is my fault...mianhae." He said.

The girl just kept silent and Baekhyun handed the last book and can't wait to look at her face. He was ready with his love line. The girl took the last book from his hand and stand up. This time her hair are behind the ear and she look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun can see her flawless face and she is really beautiful. Baekhyun gasped and he can feel his heart beating fast.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun." he said introducing himself to her. The girl smile faintly and mumbled a few word.

"Ara yo...we" She stop and continue after that. "We are in same class." she said and just give small smile.

"Owh...really?! I didn't notice you before..." Baekhyun claimed and feel weak suddenly. He was shocked he didn't notice her in the class and he cannot recall her name.

"My name Jung Soojung" she said and bow a little before leaving Baekhyun that look blank.

"Jung Soojung" Baekhyun mumbled .

END OF FLASHBACK

It was already 3 o'clock when Baekhyun arrived at yg building where Kai taking his rapping lesson. Unlike Chanyeol that a bit weak at dancing Kai was an excellent dancer but he totally cannot beat Chanyeol rapping skills. So Kai work hard to improve himself with rapping and Chanyeol improving his dancing skills. Baekhyun stood besides the wall and suddenly he saw Soojung was waiting outside the class. They were both far from each other and Soojung didn't notice him at all. The class was open and one by one students leaving the class. Baekhyun can see Kai that just walkout from the class and he is surprised to see Baekhyun.

"Bacon hyung! What are yo...ouch" Kai hold his head that just got hit by Baekhyun knuckles.

"Yah, you are too loud!! I already said don't call me Bacon in public." He hissed and whisper to Kai.

"Araseo! Aish, that's hurt." he whine.

Meanwhile, Soojung was waiting for Ji yong (I decide to use the korean name). Baekhyun at the corner take a glance at her while Kai talking. He keep his eye on her. Soojung still didn't notice him. 

AUTHOR POV

Baekhyun just look at her, he was stunned by her mature beauty. She is becoming more beautiful. Then Baekhyun suddenly thought deeply about Soojung reasons being for waiting outside the class. 

"Is she waiting for someone? A guy maybe?" He mumbled slowly but no one can hear his voice except for Kai.

"Who are you talking about?" Kai burst out suddenly making Baekhyun flinch. 

"Noth...nothing, I didn't say anything a...at all." Baekhyun reply while stuttering a bit.

"Ehh...really? You are stutter just now." Kai .

"I DON'T SAY ANYTHING! PABO!" He shouted. He didn't realize some students that were around them were listening. Soojung also heard him and he look at them. At the same time Ji yong went out of the class and startled Soojung. 

"Wargh!!!" Ji yong shouted behind Soojung. 

"Oh My God!" Soojung said. Soojung look at Ji yong who is now smirking at her shocking face. He chuckled a little when Soojung trying to hit his arm for frightening her. They seems really close and some students were whispering about the two. Baekhyun were really surprised to see both of them talking and smiling. He frown and he cannot believe that Soojung being friend with Ji yong the trouble maker. He feel jealous a little and glare dagger at them. Kai notice him and look at what Baekhyun staring at. Kai saw a girl talking with Ji yong. He attend the same class with Ji yong and he kinda admire him a bit even though Ji yong was known a dangerous gangster leader. He then figure out about what Baekhyun saying a moment ago. He smile widely after thinking some idea. He walk up to the two of them and take Baekhyun with him. He kinda dragging him toward them. Baekhyun stop struggling after Soojung and Ji yong looking at Kai and him. 

"Hey, hyungnim." He greet Ji yong with 90 degree bow. 

"What do you want Kai?" Ji yong said, he was annoy because they were interupting them. 

"Oh...hyungnim don't be mad, I want to introduce my friend to you." He said to Ji yong. 

"Huh?" Ji yong said totally don't get it.

"Baekhyun sshi?" Soojung said.

"Hi, Soojung ah...you remember me?" Baekhyun said giving his best smile. 

"Wah...I can't believe we meet again, I thought I will never meet you again." Soojung said and smile back at Baekhyun. 

She still remember when they meet and how she always stare at Baekhyun and hoping Baekhyun will notice her. She has huge crush on Baekhyun long time ago. They both manage to become friends but it was only for 3 months and Baekhyun moved afterwards. They were both looking at each other eyes and having some deep moment. She remember what Baekhyun said to her before he moved. Baekhyun stare at her and it seems they were kinda having sweet moment. He saw how shy Soojung become after seeing him smile brightly at her. 

"I miss you, Soojung ah." Baekhyun said sweetly at her. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DONE!!! PLEASE COMMENTS AFTER READING THIS CHAP AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHTS. 

PLEASE SUBSRIBES AND COMMENT MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE THIS FIC SOME LOVES <3<3<3