CHAPTER 17 MYSTERIOUS ENCOUNTER PART 2

Love at the second sight

AUTHOR POV

Soojung enter the booth and gasped seeing how the inside booth look really amazing. The wall was in black colour and fill with shinning star. There are few light at wall and a round table display. Besides that, there are book racks fill with books. It look really simple. Maria took a seat and she gesture Soojung to seat infront of her.

"Have a seat, miss." Maria said.

"Thank you. Ah...I haven't introduce myself, my name is Jung Soojung." Soojung said as she took a seat.

"Nice to meet you Miss Soojung." Maria said and she smile at Soojung.

"May I ask? Are you gonna told me about my future?" Soojung ask carefully.

"Owh...yes, if only you wanted it. You can choose what you want to know." Maria answer her.

"Is it going to be true?" Soojung ask again.

"Haha...that's is for you to judge...What I mean is it depends on what you believe in." Maria said as she chuckles.

"What I believe in? I don't quite understand what you means." Soojung said.

"Let me tell you something. I have met lots of people and I do met those who believe in fortune teller and those people that don't trust me at all. I only tell them want they want and they can choose to believe it or not. I don't force them to believe it, they can choose and I just want them to listen." Maria said.

"I see....I understand. I have to say I don't really believe fortune telling much but I don't mind trying." Soojung said and she smile to Maria.

"Thank you...I can see you are a wise girl and kind. I have something that I could tell you about." Maria said happily.

"Er...what is it?" Soojung ask feel curious about what Maria gonna told her. 

"Love..." Maria said. 

Soojung just stare at her and went to deep thought. Maria hold her hand and close her eyes. It started both of them close their eyes and went deep insides their own mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soojung bid goodbye and she was still dazed about what Maria told her. Soojung realize her phone is not with her and she's lost. She look around hoping to see Sulli or Ji Yong oppa oround the crowd. She remember what Maria said before she leave.

Flashback

"Just wait outside...he will find you." Maria said to Soojung. 

Soojung just bow and went out the booth and walk away. 

"Soojung!" Someone yell.

Soojung that saw the person calling her is Ji Yong. Ji Yong run to her and took a deep breath as he stop infront of her.

"Oppa..." Soojung said. She still a bit dazed.

"Where have you been?!" Ji Yong snap.

"Mianhae...I just looking around and find this lady and went to her booth over there." Soojung said and she gesture to Ji Yong where the booth just now. She look surprised seeing there is no unique booth that she saw before and it is completely gone. 

"Owh? Where is it?" Soojung said.

"Let's go back, Soojung." Ji Yong said and he grab her wrist toward where Sulli is waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATES, I LOSS IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO WRITE. HUHU HOPE I COULD THINK OF SOMETHING TOMORROW. SO WAIT FOR AN UPDATE SOON. HEHE.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE COMMENTS. OKAY?! LOVE YA <3