CHAPTER 16 MYSTERIOUS ENCOUNTER PART 1

Love at the second sight

AUTHOR POV

Soojung strectch and yawn on the bed after turning her alarm off. She can see the sunlight going through the curtain. She yawn again and took her phone out under the pillow. She saw there is a message from Ji Yong. 

'Ji Yong oppa?' That's what she thought. 

From: Kwon Ji Yong Oppa

Soojung ah...sorry about last night. 

That's what he said to Soojung. Soojung read it over and over again. She smile widely and she lay back at the bed squealing in happiness. She feels happy that Ji Yong oppa is not mad at her at all and even apologizes. 

'Ah...why I'm so happy' She thought and look at the ceiling imagining Ji Yong face. 

'Do I like him?' She thought again.

She snap herself and get off the bed to wake Sulli up. 

"Sulli~ " She call her name in sweet tune.

"Sulli ah~ " She call again in sweet tune.

Sulli just groan and turn her back from Soojung.

"Sulli ah~ Wake up~" She said again.

"Hmmm.....no...later...skchjcfkejcnl" Sulli mumbled quitely.

"I don't understand at all..." Soojung said as she heard her mumbled.

"YAH SULLI WAKE UP!!!! YOU SAID TO WAKE YOU UP EARLY!!!!" Soojung shout at Sulli ear. Soojung laugh loudly seeing Sulli got shocked and get up from her bed suddenly. Her eyes went wides and her hair were messy. 

"Umma...mian..hae yo." Sulli said. She look at laughing Soojung on the floor and realize Soojung is the one who wake her up.

"YAH!!!! I thought my mom was here! Soojung....aish! Come here!" Sulli said with her eyes wide open and she was ready to give Soojung a lesson.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hahahahaha...Stop...uwahahahaha." Soojung didn't manage to escape and Sulli caught her and tickle her. Soojung just laugh loudly and trip on the floor while dragging Sulli with her. Both of them laugh loudly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning oppa!" Soojung said as she saw Ji Yong walking out from the lift. Sulli just look at her and thought. 'Did she forgot about last night? Aish'. 

"Morning." Ji Yong said and he stare at Soojung. 

"What's wrong?" She ask.

"Ani...just..." Ji Yong cannot say what he want to ask her. 

"Gwenchana...I not mad at all." Soojung said. Somehow she know what Ji Yong want to ask her. 

"Alright then." Ji Yong said.

"Where we should go today Soojung ah?" Sulli said and ignored Ji Yong completely. 

"Art museum? Ani LA Central Library...." Soojung said but got interrupted by Sulli.

"Let's go shopping Soojung ah." Sulli said.

"Mwo...shopping? I'm not interested to go shopping Sulli." Soojung said.

"Arraso...but we should go shopping first. Please!" Sulli said and pouted cutely at Soojung. 

"Aish...okay then. But you must promise not to shop more than 3 hours." Soojung said.

"Okay!" Sulli said cheerfully.

"Oh god." Ji Yong mumbled quietly.

"Let's go...but wait are you coming with us?" Sulli said and stare at Ji Yong.

"Oh please, I'm just following Soojung." Ji Yong said and went besides Soojung and his arm around her shoulder.

"Oppa? Wwhat are yyou doing?" Soojung said and stutter. 

Sulli just glare at him and grab Soojung arm and walk with Ji Yong still holding into Soojung. 

Soojung just sigh seeing two of them clinging on her both sides.

'Oh my god...' Soojung said in her thought.

~~~~

Three hours later

"Seriously...are you finish now, Giant Baby." Ji Yong said feeling annoyed.

"Yah...I told you not to call me that." Sulli said as she glare at him. Ji Yong just rolled his eyes and went ahead of them.

"Sulli...you really buy a lot." Soojung said and just sigh seeing both of them shooting glare at each other from a far.

"Hahaha...mianhae, I like shopping, so I can't help it. Besides that, I'm buying for my family too." Sulli said to Soojung.

"I know...I don't mind. Now let's go visit interesting places in LA." Soojung said excitedly.

"Where do you want to go Soojung ah?" Sulli ask.

"Library first." Soojung said and just smile.

"Mwo? Yah Soojung why you want to go to the library? We are suppose to have fun here." Sulli said to Soojung.

"I'm just curious about their books they have...maybe I could find interesting book there. Maybe borrow it for couple of days and return it before we go back to Korea. But wait...I don't think I could borrow it." Soojung said.

Soojung sigh and thinking deeply about her plan. 

"I don't think we can borrow the books there unless we got member card or something..." Sulli said again.

"Really...aish." Soojung said and sigh heavily. 

"I still my have member card...I think." Ji Yong said slowly and check his wallet.

Soojung look at him as he give her the member card and just smile widely.

"Gomawo oppa." She said and took the card.

So, the three of them went to the LA Central Library and Soojung manage to borrow few books. She was excited and all of them strolled around the library before heading to other place.

They went to the park and art museum also went tour around the city. It almost 9.00pm when they decide to go to festival at the central of the city. 

The festival involve many youngster and couples also. Beautiful light could be seen around the street on that festival. 

"Let's go to the festival." Soojung said and drag Sulli with her. 

Ji Yong just watch Soojung went ahead with Sulli and follow behind them.

"The light is so pretty and the booth here is so interesting right. They sell unique art...look there how cute." Soojung said as she look around and found a booth selling hand made teddy bear. 

"Wah...that's so cute. Let's take a look." Sulli said and both of them went to the booth leaving Ji Yong behind. 

"Aish...why these two so fast." Ji Yong said.

Sulli and Soojung see all the teddy bear and Ji Yong wait outside the booth. Soojung then look around trying to find something unique also interesting. 

She walks out of the booth without Sulli or Ji Yong knowing as she saw something that caught her eyes. 

She follow a small light like firefly and there are a glitter around it make it beautiful sight. 

She then gasped as she met a woman that suddenly is infront of her. She is a foreigner with blue eyes and look really beautiful. 

"Hi...sorry." Soojung said and she apologizes in english.

"Its okay. Are you on tour or something?" The lady ask her.

"Ah...yes, school trip." Soojung said simply.

"Owh...school trip. It is a rare chances for me to meet you like this." The lady said and show a smile.

"What do you mean? I don't know you..." Soojung said feeling weird as she said that.

"I'm sorry, I'm making you uncomfortable. I suppose to find a customer and I met you." She said again.

"Owh...what do you do?" Soojung ask.

"I'm a fortune teller. Call me Maria." The lady said and show her the way to her booth.

Soojung just look at the booth that look slightly different from other booth and Soojung can't help to feel curious how the inside booth look like. She walk to the booth and the lady follow her.

Meanwhile, Ji Yong and Sulli went around the places to find Soojung. 

"Soojung ah!" Sulli yell at the crowd. She was holding Soojung phone with her and they cannot find her since Soojung didn't bring her phone.

"Aish...where the hell did she go?!" Ji Yong said as he look around frustated. 

'Soojung! Soojung!' That's what in Ji Yong head. He looks around hoping to spot Soojung around the crowd and his head just screaming her name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN UPDATE!! FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE INCORRECT PLACES FOR LA INTERESTING PLACES. I DID RESEARCH BUT I NEED TO CREATE THAT KIND OF FESTIVAL AT LA...MAYBE LA HAVE THIS FESTIVAL SO I DON'T KNOW...REALLY SORRY FOR MISTAKE.

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE AND PLEASE COMMENTS OKAY?! LOVE YA<3