CHAPTER 19 LOOKING BACK AT THE PAST

Love at the second sight

JI YONG POV

I open the door of my room and saw Myungsoo is on the bed with a book and he is wearing earphone blasting loud music. I can hear a little what he was hearing. 

'He still on bed since this morning? What the hell!' I said in my head. I keep thinking what the hell is Myungsoo doing all day in the room. Did he just sit there on the bed reading books... I glance at the his side of bed as I took off my jacket. I saw a guitar. 'He play guitar too?' I thought again before I sit at my bed trying not to stare at him. I should just sleep. I lay myself on bed and close my eyes.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

When I wake up in the morning, I see that guy sharing room with me already awake and in the shower. I sigh as I remember about my friends last night. I don't really have a mood to go out and tour the city or going anywhere besides the bathroom. I could feel myself drained because of depression that I keep feeling. I am depressed and I feel cold. In the academy, I don't have any close friend or anyone that I called friend. I don't like people getting all close to me except that girl, Soojung. She seem a bit different. I thought that only in drama or movies when a girl can be so attractive and innocent. Soojung is like that. She is carefree, easy going, shy but fierce too, normal but has amazing talent, femimine and graceful but strong. She look so perfect. I feel like I know her before but maybe I just mess up her as some girl from drama or movie or even from book that I have read before. 

I stop thinking about Soojung and I heard door open. I saw that guy just went out from the bathroom. I instantly get up from my bed to take a shower. I heard him saying 'Morning' but I ignored him. I could feel his burning glare fiercing through my back. I just ignore it and went to the bathroom shutting the door loudly.

After removing my clothes I shower. I let myself wet with the hot water. My mind went somewhere else. I remember that time.

Flashback

'What should I do?' I said to myself thinking about the plan to take out the boat without my mom knowing.

During this time, we were at our secret hideout and we were packing our stuff for tomorrow.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu hyung ask me.

"Aani...just excited..." I said but stutter. I can see Sunggyu hyung eyeing me.

"Don't tell me? You're mom don't allowed you to take the boat...I knew it." Sunggyu hyung said suddenly and he sigh. 

"Hyung?! How do you know?!" I shriek immediately but he cover my mouth not letting the rest heard me.

"Ssh...just my intuition. Don't worry about a thing...we could plan something to take the boat." Sunggyu hyung said that as he whispered to me the plan.

The next day, we already at the port where the boat are waiting. Sunggyu and I manage to do take it since my mom were busy for the meeting. I was worried that hyung would cancel the trip but he help me instead. I was really happy and everyone so excited. We brought a lot of food supply and scuba diving suit so that we could swim under the sea. It was really beautiful days and the weather are nice and the ocean are calm. The boat was not really big but it fit for almost 10 people at least. We cook barbeque and others just having fun in the water. I just play my guitar and Sunggyu hyung and woohyun hyung sing till their heart content. We all having so much fun until the sunrise. We all spending night at the boat and just sailing. I stare at the dark sky and I feel uneasy. It probably because the wind were strong that night.

It was nightmare.....our perfect trip were destroy and I could feel myself suffocating in darkness of the ocean. I remember what happen. There were heavy rain after we all have our dinner and went to sleep. Until we all got wake up because the boat were moving wildly because the wave getting stronger. I feel dizzy because the boat were moving around and I see the others face turning panic. We went outside and got drenched because of the rain. The wave were insanely strong and it just matter of time our boat going to flip. I look at hyung and he look lost an scare. We went inside again and praying that we will be okay and the storm will pass but it didn't. 

I don't realize when it happen and I just remember suffocating, feeling cold and searching for surface. I think the boat flip. I keep struggling in the sea and I could feel myself getting out of breath. I need air and I struggle hard but it was useless. I stop as I see a body besides me but it didn't move and I see there's a rope strangling the body and rope connected with something which I cannot see clearly under the sea. I saw the face. It was Sung Jong and I saw his pale face and his eyes were open. He was dead no longer breathing no longer moving. I feel my heart ache and I struggle harder fighting the tears not struggling for air but I was in despair. I was crying hard and I could feel my conciousness is fading away and I thought I will died too. 

End of flashback

It feel so painful remembering all of that. I clench my hand onto my chest. I can't breath, I'm suffocating. The image of Sung Jong their precious maknae pale face and dead cannot be erase from my head. I can imagine how he try to untangled himself from the rope. He eventually died because he was trap. How painful it was for Sung Jong. I feel my eyes burning with tears that haven't stop flowing since I remembering all those painful memory. 

'I am sorry Sung Jong...this is all my fault.' I cried again this time sitting in the shower drenched with water. I was trying to feel those suffocating moment again. 

I wish I died that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV

It was morning, Kim Jae Joong already order his students to gather at the cafe in the hotel to eat breakfast together. He manage to get almost everyone to go to the cafe but struggle hard to get Myungsoo and Ji yong go with them too. Ji yong acting like a bastard and Myungsoo completely ignored him like he shut himself out. Somehow he manage to get both of them to go the cafe by dragging both of them. It wasn't easy he almost got taekwando by Myungsoo and almost got punch by Ji yong. Obviously, both of them didn't put lot's of pressure in their punches. 

At the cafe

"Good Morning, how was your trip yesterday? Did you guys go to lots of places?" Jae Joong ask.

"Ne." Everyone answer excitedly except for Myungsoo and Ji yong.

Ji yong just keep quiet and took a glance at Soojung who were chatting happily with Sulli. Ji yong heard something fall and look besides him. Myungsoo's spoon fall and he look a bit daze. His face show no emotion and he look like he was in other place. 

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Ji yong ask Myungsoo and nudged his arm.

Jae Joong were saying something. 

"You guys are so lucky to be here. I have a friend, I know him from somewhere. He told me before that he want to go to LA after going to his boat yard trip with his closest friends. He didn't manage to come here because he died. I thought him as my dongsaeng and he really is a nice kid." Jae Joong said and his voice getting sadder. 

Ji yong didn't listen what he said afterwards. Somehow, Myungsoo look like he was about breakdown and he look shocked. Ji yong just watch him wandering what's wrong with Myungsoo. 

'Does Myungsoo know the kid that Jae Joong talk about.' Ji yong thought. 

Myungsoo just stare blankly at the table. He feel those suffocating moment again and he feel like he want to runaway and hide himself in darkness. He needs air, he want to breath, no...

"Myungsoo Oppa? Are you okay?" Soojung suddenly ask Myungsoo.

Myungsoo finally back to reality and he look up and saw Soojung face across the table. They were facing each other. 

"Are you sick? You look pale." Soojung ask again. She feel concern seeing Myungsoo breath heavily and sweating.

"Aaniyo...I'm fine." Myungsoo finally answer after being quiet for a long time.

"Really? Are you sure?" Soojung ask.

"Yeah...thanks Soojung ah." Myungsoo feel his heart lighten a bit since he heard her voice. 

"Your welcome Oppa...if you sick you should see a doctor okay?" Soojung said and she smiles at Myungsoo.

Somehow Myungsoo forget about his pain and he only thought of her and how she smiles warmly toward him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SERIOUSLY....I HOPE THE SAD PART OR FLASHBACK ABOUT MYUNGSOO IS OKAY OR MAKE SENSE. I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT AND MAYBE I USE SOME IRRELEVANT WORDS. SORRY FOR MISTAKES HERE AND THERE. 

SO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES. THANKS A LOT FOR READING. LOVE YA <3