CHAPTER 24 DATE?

Love at the second sight

SOOJUNG POV

Ji yong oppa ask me to go somewhere today with him. We walk together side by side and took a bus to go to the city. We just did small talk the whole time. We already arrive at Hongdae. Ji yong oppa just ask me to follow him to god know where. 

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked him since I'm getting tired of walking.

"Its a secret...just follow me, we almost there." He said and he smile a little just like when we were at the roof at the academy. My heart skipped a beat but I try to stay compose. I fail to hide my nervousness when he grab my wrist. He just hold my wrist when we walk along the street. I just watch him from behind since he was walked faster than me. His hand still on my wrist. His hand is so warm. 

We stop after passes through few blocks of store and stop at newly open shop. The store look newly open with decorative and flower outside the store. It call Lucky Chance. It has an interesting name. 

"We are here." Ji yong oppa said and he walk toward the entrance.

I gasp when I saw inside the store. It is a bookstore filled with many books and unique decorations. There are reading area for customers in the middle of the store. It looks more spacious insides. I feel like I'm in library. The amazing things was the books are arranged so nicely and the book racks are so uniques. 

"This is amazing oppa." I said to him.

"I stumble to this store yesterday during their opening ceremony. I thought you want to come here." He said and he stare at me. I could feel my heart racing.

"Thank you oppa. I'm so happy you brought me here." I said and could help but showing my happiness. 

"I'm glad you like it." He said and he smile back at me. 

**********************************************************************************

JI YONG POV

And so here we are at Hongdae. I stumble to newly open bookstore when I went out yesterday. The store are unique itself and I remember about Soojung being book mania. She loves reading so I thought of bringing her there. I suddenly ask her after we have our lunch. 'Argh, I remember.' I suddenly remember what I said to her. I almost shout at her and I said go out with me. Its feel like I ask her on a date! What the hell I am thinking. After I said that of course I cannot face her. After the end of our class, I ask her again and she said yes. 

We arrived at the store and I could see her getting excited. She look so happy and she was smiling brightly at me. 

"This is amazing oppa." She said to me while her eyes wandering around the store.

"I stumble to this store yesterday during their opening ceremony. I thought you want to come here." I said and I stare at her. I could see her cheek getting red. She looks cute.

"Thank you oppa. I'm so happy you brought me here." She said to me again and this time she give me a gorgeous smiles. I could feel my heart racing.

"I'm glad you like it." I said and I smile back at her. 

I told her to look around the store and she happily went to the rack books. I mainly stare her as I stand nearby her. I holds few book reading the title and look at her again. She look completely focusing on analysing the books. Look like she found lots of interesting books. I saw her serious expression as she read the content of the books. Sometimes she smiles by herself as she read the content of the book. I keep staring at her the whole time. After almost an hour she finish choosing books and we went to counter. She buys few books and then we went outsides. She look really happy that she humming a song. I was startled when she caught me staring at her. I averted my gaze from her.

"Let's grab some drinks." I said to her and she agreed. 

So we just went randomly to a cafe and order drinks and cake. We tooks our seat at the end of the cafe. There are few customers so there are empty seat. We small talk again. Mostly she talk about the books she buy. I just watch her talking. 

"Oppa...stop staring at me." She said shyly. She noticed I keep staring at her. 

"Why?" I ask her. I smirk seeing her so nervous.

"Its uncomfortable...and people might misunderstood, like we are ..." She didn't say the last word. But I know what she means.

"Dating?" I blurted out the word.

"Dddatting...no way." She said and she turn to look somewhere else. She grab her drinks and took a sipped.

I chuckles and said I was just joking. I told her not to mind what people thinks. She nodded and then she took a spoon to eat her cake. I act fast by grabbing her wrist and feed the cake into my mouth. I see her jaw dropped.

"Oppa stop doing that!" She yell at me and quickly eat the rest of her cake on the plate keeping a safe distance from me. 

'So cute.' I just smile at her.

************************************************************************************

BAEKHYUN POV

Today I never had a chance to meet with Soojung. To make it more worse she's been eating lunch together with gangster Ji yong alone today! This is frustrating. I decide to hang out with Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo today after school. So we are at Hongdae. We went to the karoake just now and now we want to grab a drinks. I feel my heart stop when I caught a sight of someone I knew. 'It can't be' I said in my thought. I took clear look. I saw Soojung an Ji yong sitting together at the cafe facing each other. They were talking sweetly from what I could see. They look like they are on a date. I saw Ji yong being playful and Soojung being shy. 'What the hell are they doing?' I yell in my head. My jaw dropped after seeing Ji yong grabbing Soojung wrist and feed himself with Soojung cake that she about to eat. I could feel myself boiling with jealousy. 'Are they really dating?!' I hate this I can't take it. I decide to leave the place. Kyungsoo try to stop me but I just walk away without saying anything. I hate this and I hate myself for being weak. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S AN UPDATE! I MANAGE TO REWRITE AGAIN...BUT I STILL LIKE MY OTHER UPDATES BUT I COULDN'T RECALL SOME OF IT SO I DID SOME CHANGES AND MAKE IT SHORT A BIT. PLEASE SUBSRIBES AND UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY. DON'T FORGOT TO COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION. I AM THANKFUL IF YOU GUYS COULD JUST COMMENTS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING.

 

P.s Don't forgot to participate in the POLL, I need your opinion. It will be close on next weeks. THANKS.