CHAPTER 23 LOVE BLOSSOM

Love at the second sight

Soojung POV

I read the text that I received from Sulli stating that she met her friend at the cafe and decide to eat lunch with her since its been long time since both of them met. I sigh. I will be eating lunch with Ji yong oppa by myself. I open my lunch box and told Ji yong we could eat and doesn't need to wait for Sulli anymore. I feel a little nervous since Ji yong will stare at me sometimes and then took my food from the chopstick suddenly as I was about to eat it. 

"Oppa...don't do that. Eat your own food." I said to him.

"Yours are more delicious." He said to me. 

"Here have a taste." Ji yong oppa said and he grab a shrimp and feed me. 

"Say ah~" He said jokingly with playful smile. 

I decide to play along with his joke and open my mouth. I could see he was shock a little but he feed me anyway. I munch my food and then continue eating my food. We keep silent the whole time. 

After 15 minutes, we done eating and I pack my lunch box neatly and grab a drink. I drink the water. I feel fresh and I was about to drink again but Ji yong oppa grab my bottle and drink it. I look at him drinking and I could see water flowing a little and it went to his chin until it drop to his neck. I blush as  I thought about our indirect kiss. 

"Can I drink it all?" Ji yong oppa said to me and his face are close to me.

"Ssure..." I stutter a bit.

"Hmm...thanks, I will buy you another drink later." He said with a smirk.

I could feel that my face are red and I turn around to hide my face.

"Lets go back to class." I said to him without looking him. I try to stand up but Ji yong oppa grabbing my hand. I lost my balance and fell backward but luckily he hold me. I fell to his lap. I was sitting at his lap. His hand is on my waist. Our eyes meet and we were staring at each other. I tried to avoid his gaze but he act quick by grabbing my face. His finger slowly caressing my cheek and I could feel my heart racing. 

"Don't turn away from me." He said to me. I look at his gentle expression. Even though his eyes show some cold look but it was deep and have different meaning at this moment. 

"Just look at me." He said again and I saw he smile a bit. My heart are going crazy because of his smile. He was smiling and I know that it was his most sincere smile coming from the bottom of his heart. 

"Now get up...you're a heavy." I blush and then get away from him. I fix my uniform and trying to keep calm. He was laughing and keep teasing me for being haevy. I know he was just joking and I laugh together with him.

"Kajja oppa." I said to him and we both went out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At class

It was silent since there was another test. I quickly answer my paper and I almost finish anyway. I look at Ji yong oppa besides me who are already sleeping. He finish a while ago and now he is sleeping. 'He is so amazing' I thought in my head. I then remember what happen at the roof. I blushed and look away from him but I stare at him again. I just smile looking at his sleeping face. 'He look adorable when sleeping' I said in my thought.

I wonder if I should go... I look at Ji yong oppa again.

Flashback

Ji yong oppa and I are walking together at the hall. We kept silent all the way but suddenly Ji yong oppa say something.

"Soojung...you..." He said hesitately.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"You want to go somewhere with me today after school?" He ask me.

"Eh?!" I was shock.

"Why? No...what I mean why with me?" I ask him again.

"I have no reason...just go out with me today!" He said almost shouting but he look surprise of what he said.

"It just friends going outing that sort of thing." He said again. These time he turn around avoiding my gaze.

I don't know what to say and he then spoke again.

"Just tell me after school." He said and he turn around looking at me.

"Let's go." He said and grab my hand holding it. We were holding hand until we reach our class.

End of flashback

 

'Should I go?' I ask myself and then I take a look at Ji yong oppa but instead of seeing his sleeping. I saw him staring at me. I just slowly turn around and continue writing my answer sheet. 'Aish...why I'm feeling all nervous' I said in my head.

My heart racing the whole time. I manage to finish writing my answer. The exam finally over and we are ready to go back home. Sulli came to me saying she had to go training at SM. I bid her goodbye. I feel Sulli look a little different like she wasn't herself today since she's back from the cafe. I wonder what happen to her. 

I grab my bag and I remember about going out with Ji yong oppa. 

"So...what's your answer?" I heard Ji yong oppa ask me.

"Yes...let's go." I said to him and just smile back at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an update! So tell me your opinion about this chapter... Please subscribes and upvote if you like my story and don't forget to comments. Thank you for reading. Please comments >.<