CHAPTER 6 FRIEND??

Love at the second sight

'Yah myungsoo, long time no see!' gd said. Myungsoo clearly ignore him and keep staring at soojung.

Soojung felt awkward and looking at myungsoo cold stare making her nervous. She wanted to leave these two alone. Gdragon broke the awkward silent and introduce soojung to myungsoo.

'u probably wonder who she is, she is our new classmates, jung soojung.'he said and pulled her to stand infront of him facing myungsoo.

'i dont care' myungsoo said, completely ignoring both of them.

He walk past through soojung and took a glance at her. Soojung just dont know what to do and she left gd and head for the cafe. At the class, gd and myungsoo just kept silence. Gd suddenly look at emotionless myungsoo and said something to him.

'i wonder, why u never talk? I am really curious, dont u wanna talk to anyone?'he ask.

Myungsoo gave him a cold stare and said 'i dont care.'

Gdragon got impatient and grab myungsoo collar and said 'u have worst attitude than me...how interesting' he said and smirk with fierce expression.

At the rooftop is soojung eating her lunch. Sulli and soojung always eat lunch at the rooftop. She kept thinking about earlier, she can feel that she met both of them before but when? She never been to seoul before. So, why she could feel she know them. Ugh, no way i know these troublesome people, she thought. She was enjoying her lunch and feeling the wind breeze with an eye closed until someone appear at the rooftop. Soojung open her eyes and saw gdragon staring down at her before taking a seat beside her.

'u eating lunch here alone, how sad.' he said. She felt that he was mocking her and getting little annoy.

'im hungry can i have ur sandwich' he said and took the sandwich without waiting her reply. Soojung totally feel annoyed right now. What the heck with this guy, she thought.

'what are u doing here?' she ask him. 'hurm, this place is my hangout place, since forever.' he reply.

'huh...er okay...' she got blank for awhile.

'u can hangout here for lunch if u want and lets be friend soojung.' he said and give a big smile.

So, gdragon ask her to be friend with him which, got soojung completely shock because she always thought him as unfriendly and bad guys that have a complex of his own.

'silent mean yes right.' gd said.