CHAPTER 15 MYUNGSOO'S PAST

Love at the second sight

FLASHBACK

"Myungsoo...myungsoo...myungsoo!"

"Owh...Sunggyu hyung! What's up?" He look up and saw Sunggyu already a bit annoying.

"Yah...did you even listen to me just now?" Sunggyu ask him. He try to remember what their conversation is about few minutes ago. 'Ugh...I can't remember' he thought.

"Er...what we talk about hyung?"

"Our weekend plan, duh?!" Sunggyu said as he roll his eyes.

"Ah... What's the plan?"

"We going to the sea with your's family boat yard." He said.

"Ah...Yeah sure, I gonna ask my parents first." He just remember about the plan and he thought about how to persuade his mother to let him take the boat yard.

~~~ 

"Andwae. Myungsoo do something else on the weekend." Mrs. Kim said as she preparing dinner for Myungsoo. 

"Ah...wae Umma! I can manage it on my own plus Sunggyu hyung will be there too." Myungsoo whine a bit to his mother while drinking orange juice at the table. 

"Your father is not here so I can't let you take the boat even though I trust on Sunggyu." His mother said again as she place the dish at the table.

"Aish....Umma!" Myungsoo yell.

"Aish....this kid...your father wouldn't let you go if he is not here." She said.

"So...the answer is no. Understood!" She said again.

"Arraso..." Myungsoo said weakly. 

He still insisting to take the boat and he made plan on his own. 

~~~

"Hyung!" Myungsoo shout as he saw Sunggyu already with the others at their usual hideouts.

"Yah! You're late!" Sungyeol said to him before Sunggyu could answer Myungsoo call.

"Aish...we are early anyway!" Sunggyu said and hit Sungyeol head. 

"Hyung! It hurts! You are so bias!" Sungyeol whine. 

"Aigoo...don't mind him Yeolie...he likes Myungsoo better than all of us." Woohyun said and make puppy face toward Sunggyu. 

"Yah! Stop your whining!" Sunggyu scold them.

Myungsoo just laugh loudly and sit together with all of them in circle. Their hideouts is really big like a house except at the living room there is transparent rooftop where they can see the sky. There are carpet at living room and  they just sit down there every night watching the star. 

"So...our plan this weekend, it is still on right?" Hoya ask. 

"Of course...Myungsoo its on right?" Sung Jong ask Myungsoo.

"Er....of course definitely..." Myungsoo said.

"Yes! Assa...it's going to be so much fun!" Sungyeol said excitedly. 

They all started talking about their plan at the weekend excitedly and then they all laid down on the carpet watching the sky still chatting with each other. 

"Guys...someday we all gonna be a star just like that shining star." Woohyun said as he stare at the beatiful night sky that full with star. 

"That's so cheesy hyung." Sung Jong said. 

"Our dream still the same right?" Hoya ask in serious voice. 

"Of course...we all gonna be a singer! Idol group! Hoho." Dongwoo said as he laugh loudly.

"Definitely, we all gonna achieve our dream." Sunggyu said. 

"Yup! We all are the best and we have Myungsoo!" Sungyeol said in cheery voice.

"Me?" Myungsoo said.

"We all have this dream because of you. Remember when we all first met? You were singing while playing guitar at the street and we all like your songs and then we all become friends. All of us starting to love music very much and decided to be idol group. Catching the world attention together as one group." Woohyun explained. 

"That's true...most of us don't have actual dream but after we know music from you we find our dream." Sunggyu said.

"Thanks to you Myungsoo." Hoya said again.

"Guys...really I should be the one who said thanks. For being my friends." Myungsoo said and he try not to cry because honestly he cares about all of them very much like real family.

"Yah...don't cry Myungsoo!" Sunggyu said playfully and hit Myungsoo in the arm. 

"Hey guys...what our group name going to be?" Dongwoo ask suddenly.

"Ermm...flower boy?" Sung Jong said.

"Eh...no way maknae. Hmm....how about power boy?" Dongwoo said. The others immediately said no to that. 

"How about Infinite? It likes infinity....no end for our group." Myungsoo said.

"Infinite huh...I like that." Hoya said.

"INFINITE! I like that." Sunggyu said loudly.

"Infinite....." 

~~~

END OF FLASHBACK

Myungsoo just wake up from his sleep and he still can hear the word ring into his ear. That word that give so much memory and pain. He realized that he misses them his friends that he will never talk and laugh together again forever. Never sound really harsh and he don't like the word forever because he reminded him of his past where he said to his friends that they going to be friends forever and achieves their dream together. He hated it so much and he want to forget it forever. 

"I can't do it anymore hyung..." Myungsoo said slowly as his close his teary eyes. 

 

JI YONG POV

I just shower and then get dress before laying down at the bed. I look at Myungsoo that already went to sleep after they arrive. 

'Why I keep thinking about that.' He was thinking about Soojung and he felt bad for scolding her. 

Argh...I should apologizes after this. Huh this is troublesome. Aish. He rubbed his head roughly before closing his eyes to sleep.

After an hour

He was startled from his sleep and he open his eyes. He look for his phone to see what time is it. He then hear someone voice which is Myungsoo. It is not loud enough but he can hear it properly.

"I can't do it anymore hyung..." That's what Myungsoo said. 

He watches Myungsoo started to doze off to sleep again.

Ji Yong just stare at the ceiling thinking what Myungsoo talk about in his sleep. 

'How bad is your past Myungsoo...is it worse than mine?' He said silently and then close his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AN UPDATE!!! I DECIDE TO WRITE ABOUT MYUNGSOO PAST...BUT I CHANGE A BIT FROM WHAT I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT BEFORE. 

OH GOD...I FAILED AT JI YONG POV PART...LOL I THINK I MADE MISTAKE ON THE POV OR SOMETHING. I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO WRITE THE INDIVIDUAL POV PART...HAHAHA.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS...AND PLEASE COMMENTS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.