CHAPTER 12 I LIKE YOU

Love at the second sight

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, REALLY I AM SORRY. HERE AN UPDATE HOPE EVERYONE LIKE IT AND COMMENTS PLEASE I APPRECIATE IT A LOT IF YOU GUYS COMMENTS. PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE FOR THIS FIC OKAY, SO SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS PLEASE >_< 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I miss you." Baekhyun said to Soojung making her blush.

"I miss you too Baekhyun Oppa." Soojung reply to him shyly.

"Ehem...what are you two doing?" Ji Yong suddenly interrupt them.

He glare at Baekhyun, he never saw him and he kinda don't like the way he was so friendly with Soojung.

"Oppa... Owh mianhae...em Ji Yong sshi we were just talking besides he is my ex classmates, Baekhyun ." She said as she feeling nervous because Ji Yong glaring at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun tried to being friendly and just smile at Ji Yong as he introduce himself.

"Ji Yong. Let's go now Soojung, before that giant baby nagging us to death." Ji Yong simply introduce himself and urging to leave.

"Owh...mianhae Oppa, I have to go now...maybe we could talk other time. Annyeong." Soojung said and she about to follow Ji Yong that already ahead of her but Baekhyun grab her hand.

"Wait...give me your phone number." He said to her as he hold her hand.

She can feel Baekhyun warm hand wrapping the palm of her hand. Baekhyun only feel her cold hand and he already know Soojung hand can be cold sometimes. He let go of her hand and take out his phone so Soojung can type in her number. Soojung type her number and then she leave. Ji Yong saw them when Baekhyun holding Soojung hand and how Baekhyun stare at Soojung deeply. Ji Yong really hate it and he was upset but he don't understand what those feeling mean.

TWO WEEK LATER

Two week pass since Baekhyun and Soojung met each other. Both of them sometimes hang out with each other and become good friends. Baekhyun still have a crush on her and he know Soojung likes him too long time ago but now he was unsure about it. He get jealous whenever he saw her talking with Ji Yong. Ji Yong seems to open up more with Soojung, even though he always frowning and shoot glare at people that staring both of them, but he still treat Soojung nicely. Soojung class going to have a field trip next week. Sulli and Soojung is really excited to go on the trip of course. Ji Yong just watches both of them excitedly talking about what they going to do and eat during the trip. He does not feel excited at all and he don't want to go actually but he don't have any choices he have to go like seriously or his father going to kill him. He made promise with his father that he will will attend the school and behave in school because if he doesn't his father will send him abroad. He could fight his father but still he know his father can send him far away from Seoul whenever he could. He closed his eyes and just sleep at his desk ignoring the teacher that already enter the class. 

"Good afternoon everyone, seem like all of you already have lunch and feeling sleepy already huh?" Mr. Kim their homeroom teacher said. 

So, their class discuss where they are planning to go for the field trip. All of them decide to go to U.S and everyone really cheer in excitement except for Ji Yong and Myungsoo of course. Both of them were in their own world and ignoring the noise. Soojung who were excited suddenly frowning thinking about the trip to U.S will be expensive and there's no way she would ask money from her grandparent. Sulli notice Soojung become so quiet and she was frowning while thinking deeply. 

"Soojung ah what's wrong?" Sulli ask her.

"Ani, nothing's wrong." Soojung tried not look too obvious so she fake smile.

"Yah, something's wrong! Tell me what is it?" Sulli said strictly toward Soojung.

"Gosh Sulli, alright. I can't go." Soojung give up and tell the truth.

"Ah...What? Waeyo? You have to go!" Sulli said.

"I can't, it cost too much for trip whole week to U.S and I don't have much money to pay for the trip." Soojung said to Sulli.

"Oh god! Soojung ah the payment for the trip is in the registration fees and I'm sure your scholarship have paid for it. Have you read what you paid for school?" Sulli rolls her eyes in annoyance. 

"Owh...really? I wasn't aware of that. So, I can go then! Yippe!" Soojung sigh in relief and started grinning widely. 

"Yah, pabo. Whatever, we can go! Yay! I'm so excited!" Sulli said in excitement. Both of them gigling happily and Ji Yong saw both of them but his eyes was on Soojung. He stare at her thinking why he can be friends with her and before this he never want to be near anyone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soojung went back home after finish her class. After arrive at home she went to the convenient store to buy grocery and it was raining after she finish buying grocery. She ran straight in uner the rain and she was fully wet after arriving home. She went to bathroom and clean herself up. She lives alone so she cook simple dinner and done her homework after that went to sleep. She felt a bit cold and dizzy so she went bed early. 

NEXT MORNING

"Oh my god! I'm late!" Soojung shout as she sit up in her bed. The sunlight were showing in her bedroom. Her eyes wide open when she look at the clock showing it was 6.30 a.m and school started at 7.00 a.m. 

"Argh, I'm so gonna get yeld by gym teacher." She said and groan on the bed.

Her first class will be gym class and it will be still okay if she late few minutes. She quickly shower and wore her uniform. She was ready after 15 minutes and she was about to grab a bread but she watches the clock and hurriedly wearing her shoes and run to bus station forgeting her bread. 

"My bread! Aish! Gosh I'm late." She said as she ran to bus station.

At School

"Arrive at last." Soojung pant as she already at the gate. It was 7.10 a.m and her class probably leaving soon to gym. She ran again toward her class. There she met Ji Yong who just changing in sport wear and sitting at his seat with his phone on the hand texting. 

"Oppa? Why you still here?" Soojung said to him. She was feeling little dizzy because all the running. 

"You late...you okay?" He ask her as he seeing her panting. 

"I was running so I am still tired. I just gonna put my back here and went to changing room." Soojung said weakly.

"Owh, araseo...let's..." Before he could finish his phone rang and he gesture her to wait for him.

Soojung watches as Ji Yong went out to answer the call. She took a sit on the floor because she was feeling heavy and dizzy all the sudden. She close her eyes for a while. She probably had a cold since she ran in the rain yesterday. She feel weak all over her body and she sit comfortably on the floor. She was hoping Ji Yong would come quickly and ask him to send her to health care room. She just close her eyes again and try to ignore the headache she having right now.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Kai in the class chatting freely because their teacher giving them free time for the morning class. Baekhyun hold his phone tightly thinking whether he should message or call Soojung right now. Well, he was struggling not to go out and went to her class to see her.  Kyungsoo notices him and shrugged at his shoulder asking what's wrong. Baekhyun just stand up and told them he want to go see Soojung for awhile. Kai and Sehun just grin at him widely and Baekhyun just ignore them and ran outside. 

Baekhyun walk along the corridor and see Soojung empty class. He open the slowly and saw a figure sitting on the floor resting her back behind the table. He walk toward the figure and saw Soojung pale face sitting there quietly. His eyes wide open and he hurriedly went toward her in panic. 

"Soojung ah! You're okay? What happen?" He said as he hold her shoulder. 

"Baekhyun oppa? What are you doing here?" She ask him and she was feeling weak. 

"Let me take you to health care room. Can you walk?" He ask her. 

Soojung tried to stand up but she fail and fell down back. Baekhyun hold her and took her bridal style. Soojung already close her eyes and she look really pale and she was sweating. Baekhyun ran out the class and said to her to hold on. Ji Yong was just finish answering the call saw Baekhyun carried Soojung and he follow him to the health care room beside the building. 

At Health Care room

"She have high fever and she probably tired now let's her sleep." Nurse said to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun nodded and look at Ji Yong for a while before he went outside to went to toilet. Ji Yong took a seat besides Soojung bed and watch her sleep soundly. Then, she turn around and open her eyes slowly and mumbling something.

"Where...." She said weakly.

Ji Yong look at her before getting close with her face. Their forehead almost touching. He look into Soojung eyes and said.

"You have high fever, so just sleep silly girl." He said gently and he let his forehead touching her forehead. Their forehead were really close and Soojung could see Ji Yong eyes clearly and her heart beat fast because the closeness. Her cheek started to feel hot and red. Baekhyun enter the room and Ji Yong seat properly and stare at the others. Baekhyun notice something but he tried not to think about it. He can see Soojung red face and she wide awake already. 

"Go back to sleep Soojung ah." Baekhyun said to her. 

"I will, you both can go now, I'll be fine." Soojung said to them.

"Gym class is boring. I don't want to go." Ji Yong said and play game with his phone. 

"Don't worry, my morning class cancel and I can stay for a while." Baekhyun said.

"Owh..." She feel a bit embarass because both of them is there taking care of her and she never been taken care by  guy before. She want to say something but the door got open by someone. Myungsoo at the door and he stare at three of them before stare at Soojung on the bed. 

"Myungsoo? You feeling sick?" Ji Yong said in amuse tone. He look at Myungsoo annoy face. It a sign that Myungsoo don't like it and he was leaving but. 

"Where are you going??" Soojung ask suddenly.

"Huh???" Myungsoo reply.

"You look sick...you can rest here." Soojung said in concern.

"Come on now, your highness." Ji Yong said playfully. He like to annoy Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo cough a little and went to bed at the end. Before he lie down he pull the curtain close.

"What a cold bastard." Ji Yong said as he watch the end bed with close curtain.

"Well, he probably don't want to be disturb." Baekhyun said.

After a while, Baekhyun now with Soojung alone in the room with sleeping Myungsoo at the other sides.

"Soojung, right now probably not the best time to tell you this. You probably don't hear it but still I want to tell you...how much I care about you. I always feel like this after we get to know each other and I should told you long time ago." Baekhyun said as he caressed her cheeks. She was still sleeping soundly on the bed. 

"I like you" Baekhyun said and he kiss her cheek softly. 

********************

THIS CHAPTER DONE GUYS! SORRY FOR LATE AND SORRY FOR LAME CHAP. HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS OKAY>_< LOVE YA<3