CHAPTER 14 L.A BABY!

Love at the second sight

"Kyaa!!! We are here Soojung ah" Sulli shout in excitement as she run out the airport. They all finally arrive at Los Angeles after really long flight. 

"I know Sulli, you said that like 100 times already." Soojung said and she pull her heavy luggage and look around. She is making sure that her teacher Mr. Kim Jae Joong are within her eyesight because she do not want to get lost at foreign country. 

"Yah Sulli ah...stop moving around too much and you look way too excited at your age." Soojung said to Sulli who is now walking around and gigling seeing the shop and people around her like a kid. 

"Arraso...I was just excited." Sulli said as she stopped walking and turn around to look at Soojung. Soojung just glare at her before gesturing something to Sulli. 

"Wae yo..." Sulli said and she notice what Soojung been gesturing. It was her luggage that Soojung carry along with hers luggage.

"Ah.....mianhae, thanks." Sulli said and she feel bad because Soojung have to carried two heavy luggage by herself because she was so distracted when they arrived at LA airport. 

"Kajja...before they leave us here." Soojung said and walk toward their other classmates. 

"Alright everyone, let's gather around. So, we all finally arrive at LA and everyone must be tired right? We will go to the hotel to rest and tomorrow we can start our activity okay?" Jae Joong said to all of the students. He also making sure no one is missing. 

"Kajja....our ride is already here. So, let's go!" Jae Joong said as he look at the message at his phone. 

"Yay!!!!" Everyone shout in excitement except for Myungsoo and Ji Yong. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT ROYAL HOTEL

"Get off everyone and gather at the lobby." Jae Joong said as he was ready to get off the bus. 

They finally arrive at the hotel 20 minutes later and everyone gather at the lobby. Jae Joong went to the front desk to check in. The students just waited until few minutes later Jae Joong came with the room card.

"So, you guys will share a room with your partner." Jae Joong said as he hold out 10 room card.

"What?!" Soojung said. She thought she just yell it out on her mind but everyone hear it. 'No way I'm sharing room with a guy right?' She thought and look at Myungsoo but Myungsoo already look at her. Their eyes met but then Myungsoo just stop looking at her. 

"What I mean is there will be two people in one room. Here is the room card for all of you. Here Sulli you're will be with Soojung." Jae Joong said and handed the room card to Sulli.

"Really, gomawo Jae Joong oppa." She took the room card and went to Soojung.

"This is yours, Na eun and Eun Ji. Minho with Taemin." He said again and look at four of them. 

"Aish...why I am with this guy, hyung." Minho said complaining because he will be sharing a room with Taemin.

"Minho hyung, you so mean." Taemin said and he try to do aegyo.

"I was just kidding dongseng, aigoo kyeopta." Minho said cheekily flashing his smiles. 

"Zelo and Daehyun" Jae Joong said to two other young boys with blonde hair. 

"Luhan with D.O and Onew with Niel." He said again to the other four and handed the room card. 

"Siwan with Hyun Woo, lastly Myungsoo and Jiyong both of you gonna be roommate." He said as he tried to not smirk at Ji Yong shock expression. 

Before Jiyong could go on rage Myungsoo already shout out his rage to Jae Joong.

"NO WAY...I'M SHARING ROOM WITH HIM!" Myungsoo said as he look at Jae Joong with his cold stare. 

"I'm sorry, but it already decided." Jae Joong said trying to ignore the deathly glare from both of them.

Jiyong just hissed and walk away to the front desk but stop as he heard what Jae Joong said.

"Owh...I forgot to mention this hotel is fully booked and there's no room anymore. I wouldn't let you stay at other hotel, if you do that then I have to tell your parents." Jae Joong said and just giving them smile which irritating them more.

"Can we go to our room now Oppa?" Naeun said to Jae Joong.

"Arraso, just go to your room and let's meet up during dinner."

"Ne..." Everyone said and start leaving the tension situation.

Jiyong just glare at Jae Joong and look at Myungsoo who look more irritating. Myungsoo rub his hair roughly and hissed. He took the room card key from Jae Joong and started to leave the lobby to go to his room.

Jiyong just follow behind him and shoot another glare to Jae Joong but his glare turn soft when he saw Soojung look at him.

"Oppa...just endure it for a while and Myungsoo oppa...he is kind." Soojung said. Honestly, she don't know how to express it how she feel about Myungsoo and she just hoping that both of them to stop hating on each other.

"Just mind your own business." Jiyong said to Soojung with a cold voice.

"Yah...that rude guy....aish!" Sulli express her anger when Jiyong said that to Soojung. She cursed him as he went inside the lift and glaring them from a far until the lift door close.

"Ah...really that guy! I hate him." Sulli said to Soojung.

Soojung just kept quiet and then she pull her luggage toward the lift to go to their room.

"Wait for me...Soojung ah." Sulli said realizing Soojung already take off and went to the lift.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE, I'M BACK!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME...I WAS BUSY. THIS CHAPTER KINDA SHORT AND BORING A BIT? HAHA BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I COULD. 

I WANT TO WRITE STORY FOR A CONTEST BUT STILL DON'T HAVE IDEAS...IT SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT HEESICA BUT I CAN'T THINK OF NOTHING EXCEPT FIC ABOUT EXO LOL...THE DATE LINE COMING SOON. I'M HOPELESS.....

 

I HOPE TO FINISH MY STORY BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.....AIGOO I WILL DO MY BEST TO WRITE THIS STORY AND GIVE IT REALLY GREAT ENDING. I WANT TO HAVE HAPPY, ANGST, SAD AND A LOT OF GREAT MOMENT FOR THIS FIC AND HOPING MY READERS WILL CRY. LOL.

I SHOULD STOP BABBLING AND ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENTS...>_< TQVM