CHAPTER 10 HIS STORY

Love at the second sight

 

Updating!! So this chapter about Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Haha how was it? Please comments and subscribe thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The class was silence only the sound of scolding can be heard. The instructor Mr. Changmin always known for his strictness during vocal training. All the students taking his class always in pressure making sure they achieve his 'expectation' of course. Even though some of them did not achieve it but they manage to do it after is hard training under his care. The problem now, this one guy always make the same mistakes every time he got called up to perform in the class. Of course, the lesson stop and scolding voice can be heard across the building

 

"Why you always repeat the same mistakes?!" Mr. Changmin said in angry and annoyed voice.

 

"I did not make the same mistakes!" the young handsome and red hair guy said.

"I was not prepared and you did not let me finish my performance." He said again.

 

"Owh of course because you are not prepared I ask you to stop!" He sarcastically reply.

"Every time I ask you to sing, your voice tremble and your pitch mess all over the place! I do not understand what are your problems! Maybe you don't have the talent even how hard you tried!" He claim in angry voice.

 

The guy face darkened and he grip his fist tightly to control his anger. He did not look at his instructor gaze. He was afraid that he would lose control of his anger and punch his instructor.

 

"I don't know what to do anymore! You should be like your best friend, whom is much talented than you. It was a mistake to think you can meet my expectation." Mr. Changmin said.

 

 

He flinched hearing his instructor mentioning his best friend again. 'Again! Why he always talk about him!' The young guy thought angrily. He is pissed right now he can feel his anger building up and about to explode anytime now.

 

"So tell me, did you even try to improve yourself?! You should learn from your friend how to sing!" His instructor said.

 

The young guy did not say anything but he look straight at his instructor that keep talking about his best friend amazing voice. He shoots a scary glare and the other students in the class got surprised look in their faces. They know he had hot tempered sometimes despites his innocent look. One thing he hate the most is being compare. He can tolerate most things that irritate him but not these. He was going to talk back at his instructor but he stop. He saw his best friend stood and about to say something.

 

“Sir, I think all of this is wasting our time. All of us here come to learn and practice our vocal obviously not listening to the nonsense scolding. I don’t really think my friend made any mistake and he did pretty well at the first verse of the songs and you interrupted a bit…basically it is your fault for not letting him shows his true potential. I think he is most talented among us here, well he is my biggest rival after all.” He said it with confident look.

 

Other students jaw dropped hearing what he says about their instructors. Obviously, all the things he says was true but nobody dare to speak up. They all agree that the young guy in front the class are really talented. Mr. Changmin expression is changing and he certainly embarrass. He sighed heavily and went to his table and told the young guy to go back to his seat. He just sit and look at the students one by one. His gaze stops at the young guy and his friend that sitting next to each other.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, today I let you off but I am expecting you will do better next time.” He said to young guy that he scolded just now.

“… and you Do Kyungsoo, I expecting you will give me letter of apology for being obnoxiously rude to me by the end of this week. Do you understood!.” He look at the young boy next to Baekhyun.

“Class dismissed all of you can leave now!.” He said again.

 

*********

 

KYUNGSOO POV

 

They were having vocal class today and he know that his friend going to be pissed after the class. He walk side by side by his best friend Baekhyun and went to their class. They arrive on time and he can see their instructors already in the class. They both greet him and went to their seat which, in front of the class next to each other. The class went on peacefully until his friend turn to perform his song. It is one of the routine in the class to perform songs. He getting nervous and know that it will went bad just like before. Baekhyun groan a little before going to the front of the class. He know that he was not prepared at all. ‘You better not screw up this time, Baekhyun.’ He thoughts and yawn a bit. He sleep late last night preparing for today and obviously he get the feeling that he will miss his chance. He listens carefully when Baekhyun started to sing and he did really well. He saws unsatisfied expression from Mr. Changmin and he can heard his instructors whispering guiding Baekhyun on his vocal control. Baekhyun look uncomfortable and his voice crack a little but not obvious. He can see Baekhyun irrated expressions seeing his instructor babbling while he was performing. Their instructor suddenly asks Baekhyun to stop and scolding for making mistakes and so on. He also feel irritated with all the nonsense scolding. He can see Baekhyun is holding his anger and can see he flinch when his instructor talking about him. Mr. Changmin comparing Baekhyun with him. He knows that Mr. Changmin has high hope on him and like to compare him with other students especially with his best friends. He can see that Baekhyun going to outburst his anger to his instructor so he stood up.

 

“Sir, I think all of this is wasting our time. All of us here come to learn and practice our vocal obviously not listening to the nonsense scolding. I don’t really think my friend made any mistake and he did pretty well at the first verse of the songs and you interrupted a bit…basically it is your fault for not letting him shows his true potential. I think he is most talented among us here, well he is my biggest rival after all.” He said it with confident look. He said that and sit down. The class was dismissed and he will need to send letter of apology to his instructor. He just sighs as he walks out the class with his best friend that just keeps silent. They are near the exit of the building that connects to other building. He count ‘1, 2, 3 …’ slowly in his head.

 

 

“What the hell wrong with that guy! I hate him.” Baekhyun suddenly said his face darkened. He is filled with anger and his expression look fierce. He just listens to Baekhyun ranting and cursing about their instructor. He kept silent letting his best friend letting out all his feeling.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

 

The class dismissed and after the hell he experience the whole time at class, he is totally in bad mood. He walk out the class with his best friend Kyungsoo and he notice his friend were just sigh and he just kept silent. They were near the exit of the building that connects to other building. He suddenly let out his feeling.

 

“What the hell wrong with that guy! I hate him.” He said in annoyed voice. Smile on his face no longer shows only fierce and glare he shows right now. He started ranting and cursing his instructor while walking at the hallway going to the next building. He stops talking and saw his friend just kept silent deep in his thought. He knows what his friend thinking and he groan before he hit Kyungsoo in the arm.

 

“What are you thinking? Are you even listening?” He said to him in annoyed voice. He obviously knows his friend was listening the whole time. He saw his friend groan in pain and holding his arm.

 

“Yah! That is hurt! I am listening! Are you crazy?” Kyungsoo shouted. His expression looks funny because he looks kinda cute when angry and he started laughing. He laughs aloud and sees Kyungsoo starting to get pissed off.

 

“YAH, JUST NOW YOU WERE ANGRY AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING?! YOU GONE MAD?” Kyungsoo shouted again.

 

“Haha, I can help it, your angry face always look so funny and cute. I just cannot take you seriously.” He said again and grins playfully. He know Kyungsoo felt little guilty because he always is compared with him and he know I do not like getting compare. He did not really blame his best friend of course.

 

“I know what you are thinking, don’t blame yourself if the instructors like you better than me. I mean I hate him but I still think he is a good singer. What pisses me off is he did not want to acknowledge my talent.” He said to Kyungsoo in serious tone.

 

“Whatever, I get it idiot.” Kyungsoo reply and hit him in the arm.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk to your hyung like that! Idiot!” He said angrily and hit Kyungsoo back. They were fighting and hit each other like little kids. The girls passing by giggle looking at their silly fight.

 

Both of them stop their fighting and just walked. He feels light after letting his anger out and fight like a kid with Kyungsoo. He feel the breeze of wind brushing his face. They were walking outside and the next building was a bit far from other building where his class is. He stared in front and they were almost arriving at the entrance. He saw a girl with long and wavy hair opens the entrance door. He recognizes the girl and he watch her walking towards their way to the next building. She seems did not notice them at all and just walks. The wind blowing her hair gracefully and she was beautiful. He was staring at her and mesmerized by her beauty. ‘Soojung, we meet again finally.’ He said in his thought.