CHAPTER 21 GOODBYE L.A

Love at the second sight

SOOJUNG POV

I was packing my clothes and I sighed because we are going back tomorrow morning. It feel like yestersay we arrive at L.A and I don't feel like going home yet. 

"Soojung ah...what's wrong?" Sulli ask me suddenly.

"Nothing...I just sad that we are going back tomorrow." I said slowly.

"Awww...you really like it here. Don't worry, someday we will have a chance to go here again even anywhere in the world." Sulli said and give me a hug.

"Yeah...someday, after we debut and achieve our dream." I said and give Sulli a smile.

"Soojung, have you been scout by entertainment company yet?" Sulli ask me.

"Ermm...not yet." I reply and I already finish packing my clothes.

"Really? It will better if you got scout by my company." Sulli said again this time she sat besides me at my bed.

"Which company scout you?" I ask her.

"SM Entertainment." She said.

"Owh... Ah, did Ji yong oppa already enter entertainment company yet?" I ask her feeling curious whether he got scout or not.

"Huh? Why you asking about him...hrmm well he enter YG Entertainment since it belong to his family." She answer.

"Wow...that's great. How about Myungsoo oppa then?" I ask her again. 

"Huh again? Why do you ask about those two? He rejected every entertainment company from the rumor I heard seems a lot of them take interest at him." Sulli said again giving me a weird look.

"I was just curious about it...I wonder if I will got scout by any company?" I said again feeling worry.

"Of course you will...you're so talented." Sulli said and encourage me.

"I know...you should participate in the SM Festival, there will be contest call Starstruck. Basically, you need to perform your talent and make the judges starstruck with your performance." Sulli said excitedly. 

"Starstruck? What's with the name...but it sound fun maybe I should participate." I said.

"Yes, you should...I enter it last year but I eliminated at second round. At least, I got scout by SM Entertainment." Sulli said again.

"How about the rest of our classmates? They already enter any company?" I ask again.

"Yes, they all did. You know SHINee right? Onew, Minho and Taemin are in the same company as I am. Eunji and Naeun well they are from CUBE, Luhan and D.O also from SM but they haven't debut yet like me." She explain.

"Owh..." I said and I remember Luhan and D.O they are Baekhyun friends. I smiles as I remember about Baekhyun. I get up from bed and put my luggage aside. I remember about my meeting with the fortune teller.

"Sulli, do you believe in fortune telling?" I ask her suddenly.

"Owh...why you ask so suddenly. I believe it...OMG do you?" Sulli answer me excitedly.

"Well...I don't know. I have something to tell you." I said and decide to tell her about my soulmate.

After a while, I explain everything that fortune teller told me and she just look at me with her jaw dropped. She were excited more than me about looking my soulmate. We talk until midnight discussing about the possibility of one our classmates could be my soulmates. 

It was midnight and Sulli already fast asleep in her bed exhausted.

"I wonder who could it be?" I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT AIRPORT

Everyone seating at the bench and waiting to board the airplane. Soojung went to shop to buy drinks and then she bump someone. 

"Owh...mianhae." Soojung said apologizes immediately.

"Gwenchana...Soojung." The guy said.

"Ah, its you Luhan sshi." Soojung said.

"Yes its me...you should call me Oppa since I am older than you okay." Luhan said and wink at her. Luhan smile seeing Soojung blush. 

"Umm...okay oppa. I should go now." Soojung said and smile back at Luhan.

"Okay...see ya." Luhan then enter the shop. 

Soojung went to Sulli giving her drinks. She even bought drinks for Ji yong and Myungsoo. 

Today they going back to Korea after spending one whole week at L.A. Soojung manages to visit lots of places and eat alot during the trip. She are happy to create many memory at L.A together with her classmates. 

"Goodbye L.A." She said while carrying her luggage and went to departure hall together with all her classmates.