CHAPTER 13 BONDING TIME?

Love at the second sight

AT AIRPORT

Sulli and Soojung carried their luggage and walk toward their group. They are going to take off to U.S at 10.30pm and they all have to gather at 9.00pm already. Ji Yong walking behind them, he was looking bored and he seem in bad mood. He don't feel excited at all but Sulli and Soojung were excited to board the airplane already. They all gather with their other classmates waiting for their seosaengnim (Teacher, don't know if it the spell is correct) Mr. Kim Jae Jong. Their teacher came after few minutes with wide smile in his face. 

"Let's do head count." He said to them.

So, they count themselves lazily and everyone already there. 

"It seem everyone is here. We will be boarding the airplane soon so don't go anywhere." He said again.

"Before that, since this is a field trip for fun so I let you guys call my name instead of calling me seosaengnim." He said and grin widely.

The students just look at him weirdly but shrugged it off afterwards and some of the students start calling him hyung or oppa. 

"I like to announce something, I really hope our trip going to be great and everyone gets more closer with each other. So, I decide to let you choose your sitting buddy." He said.

"Owh really, yay! I can seat with Soojung then." Sulli said.

"Oh no, no, no. What I mean is that each one of you make a draw and choose your partner. It will be boy and girl couple okay?" He said again.

The boys seem don't mind but some girls complained little bit because they cannot sit with their best friends especially Soojung and Sulli. Ji Yong look even annoyed now because what their teacher said. Myungsoo just feel like he want to go home now but he just can't, he groan a little thinking who will be sitting with him. The girls draw the paper and choose their partner and the boys have to wait and see who their partner is. 

Soojung just look at the paper blankly and she read the name written on it. It was 'KIM MYUNG SOO'. She then try looking for Myungsoo around the crowd to make sure he was there. She saw him sitting at the bench and stare into space. Sulli then talk with Soojung. Sulli got to seat with Lee Taemin their school famous dance machine. Sulli find out Soojung will be seating with Myungsoo so she hope Soojung will be okay because Myungsoo not so friendly. Ji Yong have to seat with Na eun and she kinda like it but scare at the same time because Ji Yong is scary guy. Ji Yong already figure out who will be seating with him but he didn't like her at all.

"So, everyone gather with you partner. I am doing this because everyone need some bonding time. Some of you probably never talk before and don't know your partner exist in the class. Some of you might don't know we have new student." Jae Jong said. 

"We have new student?" Random girl said. Everyone just laugh at the comment. 

"Aish. After you guys board the plane seat with your partner and  talk like 10 minutes or something try to get to know each other. It will great memory and some of you guys might end up as a real couple and start dating. It could happen you know." He said again in confidence. 

"That's bull." Random guy said while laughing. 

"Yah, watch your language! Who said that?" Jae Jong said in angry voice. 

The students just keep quiet and Jae Jong just ignore the rude comment. He then told them few things about the trip. It was time to board the airplane. 

INSIDE AIRPLANE

Soojung try to find her seat and saw Myungsoo going toward her. 

"So, we are sitting together." He said in low voice.

"Ne." Soojung reply.

Sulli and Taemin will be seating in front of Soojung and Myungsoo but Ji Yong is sitting at the back on the right side. Ji Yong can see Soojung is sitting with Myungsoo. He then took a seat besides the window ignoring Na eun that about to take seat besides the window. She whine quietly before taking seat beside Ji Yong. Myungsoo lets Soojung sit besides the window and then he sit down besides her letting out a sigh. Jae Jong then tell them to talk for few minutes trying to get to know each other or he will punish them. He wasn't joking when he said he will punish them so everyone started talking. Ji Yong groan because he hates that because Jae Jong is one of the teacher that he hates most. Even though he know Jae Jong surely punish them then he doesn't ing care about it. He just close his eyes and went to deep sleep. Jae Jong saw him and he approach him. He cough a little trying to get his attention. 

"Ji Yong, wake up." He said few times but he still close his eyes ignoring him.

"Ji Yong..." He said while touching his shoulder. 

Ji Yong flinch and he sent death glare to Jae Jong which give Na Eun a shiver and Jae Jong just startled with his action. 

"Get the f*** off." He said. 

Jae Jong just smirk trying to control his anger and he want to reply back but Ji Yong just continue talking. 

"What the f*** you want? This girl here I know everything about her and everyone else in the class. I know about them more than themselves and I know their secret. So, why don't you just leave me alone." Ji Yong said with smirk in his face. His expression was showing he is serious and he doesn't care about anything. Jae Jong look him and he then sigh before leaving he told Na Eun to just ignore Ji Yong. The rest of them didn't really heard their arguing. 

Meanwhile, Sulli and Taemin have friendly conversation and they both seem comfortable talking about each other. Soojung just stare out the window feeling awkward with the silent. She wants to talk with Myungsoo but afraid he will feel it is a bother. 

"Er..." Soojung said but she stop halfway when Myungsoo talk.

"What?" He said in cold voice. 

"Ani, nothing. Never mind." She said then look at the window back. 

"What is it? Just ask." He said in more gentle voice. 

"Really?" Soojung mood cheer up and she was smiling to him.

"I just curious about your name...it doesn't suit your look." She said but then realize it wasn't her intend to said that. 

"Huh? My parent name me that ask them then." He said carelessly. 

"Owh...sorry. I want to ask something else." Soojung said.

"Ask then." Myungsoo said.

"Erm...how old are you?" She said.

"I'm older than you." He said.

"Can I call you oppa?" She said again with big smile on her face.

Myungsoo look at her and he feel amused because she was acting all weird. Myungsoo always notice Soojung wasn't that friendly and she has cold expression sometimes. The other girls always gossiping behind her talking bad about how she always act. He realize behind her cold face actually she is really friendly and straight forward. She just really kind and not easy to open up to new people that doesn't understand her at all. She is mysterious that what he thought. 

"Whatever." He reply and he took small pillow on his back pack and hold it tightly before drift to sleep.He don't sleep for a couple of days because he was having the same dream since a year ago. Soojung just watch him sleeping before that she frown looking how childish Myungsoo is sleeping with his cute pillow. She smiles and then she close her eyes to sleep too. 

**********************

Sorry for not updating for a while, just lack of ideas but here new update. Still sorry for boring chapter and for spelling and grammar mistake. Please comments and subscribes. Don't be SILENT READERS Please.