CHAPTER 20 SPECIAL STORY PART I

Love at the second sight

CHAPTER 20 SPECIAL STORY

A beautiful young lady were facing a mirror. She look herself in the mirror making sure her dress and her make up are perfect. She was indeed the most beautiful of all. She going to the stage soon. She closed her eyes trying to memorize her lines. The play is about Romeo and Juliet. Honestly at first she want to decline the offer to do the play but she change her mind. She will play as Juliet. 

She come out from her dressing room and met the others. 

"Oh...miss Krystal you look so beautiful just like Juliet." A older man said to the young lady. He took her hand and kiss it. 

"Thank you for the compliment Mr. David." She reply.

"I hope the play went well...hope it is better than the other play have been played before." He said again.

"I hope so...Romeo and Juliet is really popular play and have been play in many stage for so long. I wonder our stage can bring outstanding performances." Krystal said while chuckling. 

She want to show a outstanding performance for their audience. She has been working at this small infamous theater for 5 years. Beau théâtre de just a small theater Paris and the owner discover her when she was doing small play at her school at London. 

After her hard training and many acts she play she was known all over London. She never left the theater to play at more famous theater at London. She was known as one of the talented actress among others. Her name is Krystal Jung. 

The play will start soon and all actors and actress were ready behind the curtain. 

************

The play, set in Verona, begins with a street brawl between Montague and Capulet supporters who are sworn enemies. The Prince of Verona intervenes and declares that further breach of the peace will be punishable by death. Later, Count Paris talks to Capulet about marrying his daughter, but Capulet asks Paris to wait another two years (then he later orders Juliet to marry Paris) and invites him to attend a planned Capulet ball (dance). Lady Capulet and Juliet's nurse try to persuade Juliet to accept Paris's courtship. Meanwhile, Benvolio talks with his cousin Romeo, Montague's son, about Romeo's recent depression. Benvolio discovers that it stems from unrequited infatuation for a girl named Rosaline, one of the Capulet's nieces. Persuaded by Benvolio and Mercutio, Romeo attends the ball at the Capulet house in hopes of meeting Rosaline. However, Romeo instead meets and falls in love with Juliet. After the ball, in what is now called the "balcony scene", Romeo sneaks into the Capulet orchard and overhears Juliet at her window vowing her love to him in spite of her family hatred's of the Montagues.

 

 

Juliet.
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, 
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo.
Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Juliet. 
'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, 
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name. 
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, 
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, 
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.

Romeo makes himself known to her and they agree to be married. With the help of Friar Laurence, who hopes to reconcile the two families through their children's union, they are secretly married the next day. 

Juliet's cousin Tybalt, incensed that Romeo had sneaked into the Capulet ball, challenges him to a duel. Romeo, now considering Tybalt his kinsman, refuses to fight. Mercutio is offended by Tybalt's insolence, as well as Romeo's "vile submission," and accepts the duel on Romeo's behalf. Mercutio is fatally wounded when Romeo attempts to break up the fight. Grief-stricken and wracked with guilt, Romeo confronts and slays Tybalt.Montague argues that Romeo has justly executed Tybalt for the murder of Mercutio. The Prince, now having lost a kinsman in the warring families' feud, exiles Romeo from Verona, with threat of execution upon return. Romeo secretly spends the night in Juliet's chamber, where they consummate their marriage. Capulet, misinterpreting Juliet's grief, agrees to marry her to Count Paris and threatens to disown her when she refuses to become Paris's "joyful bride." When she then pleads for the marriage to be delayed, her mother rejects her. Juliet visits Friar Laurence for help, and he offers her a drug that will put her into a deathlike coma for "two and forty hours." The Friar promises to send a messenger to infrom Romeo of the plan, so that he can rejoin her when she awakens. On the night before the wedding, she takes the drug and, when discovered apparently dead, she is laid in the family crypt.

The messenger, however, does not reach Romeo and, instead, Romeo learns of Juliet's apparent death from his servant Balthasar. Heartbroken, Romeo buys poison from an apothecary and goes to the Capulet crypt. He encounters Paris who has come to mourn Juliet privately. Believing Romeo to be a vandal, Paris confronts him and, in the ensuing battle, Romeo kills Paris. Still believing Juliet to be dead, he drinks the poison. Juliet then awakens and, finding Romeo dead, stabs herself with his dagger. The feuding families and the Prince meet at the tomb to find all three dead. Friar Laurence recounts the story of the two "star-cross'd lovers". The families are reconciled by their children's deaths and agree to end their violent feud. The play ends with the Prince's elegy for the lovers: "For never was a story of more woe / Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

*************

The theater filled with applaused after all the actor and actress bow after the end of the play together with their director. Seem everyone is pleased with the play and the cheering went louder as Krystal step forward. She were happy that everyone is overhelm with her acting she give her audience a flying kiss. The male audiences starting to go crazy and keeping complementing Krystal.

"Owh...Krystal, you are my Juliet." 

"What a splendid performance, my Juliet."

Krystal just accept all the compliment with a smile. Her eyes wander to the crowd. She stop at the end corner of the crowd. She saw a young handsome man with a glasses. Even though his is wearing spectacles, it does not hide his charming like prince face. He is more suited to be Romeo and how his intimidating eyes really shake her heart a bit. She then walk away with the others as the curtain are closing. The play is over and the audience when to their seats and have a drinks for the after party.

Krystal went to her dressing room to change. She sigh as she finally able to relax for a while. The past few week is been hard because all the rehersal for the Romeo and Juliet play. She already change her clothes to more comfortable clothes. She is going to after party at the lounge lobby of the theater. It always like that and she will interact with the audiences and have a drink with them. Honestly, she dislike the after party moment the most because she has to meet many kind of ert and obsessed man that have a liking on her. 

"My dear...Krystal, why are you still here?" A beautiful lady came in into Krystal dressing room.

"Owh...Lucy. I was just taking rest for a while." Krystal said and brush her hair.

"It was really splendid play, your acting was so stunning." Lucy said as she took the brush from Krystal hand and she continue brushing Krystal hair. 

"Thank you Lucy..." Krystal said.

"What's wrong seem like you're not happy?" Lucy said again with concern.

"Owh...it just that I don't feel like going to the after party." Krystal reply back.

"You must feeling uncomfortables to see those people again...ah...but I heard from Mr. David that someone was looking for you." Lucy said again.

"Who is it?" Krystal just ask casually. She don't feel like meeting anyone.

"I'm not sure, I think Mr. David know who is it. Maybe that person come to see the play just now." Lucy said.

"I wonder who is it. Mr. David didn't tell me about it when we met earlier before the play start." Krystal said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Krystal, you look stunning." 

Krystal just smile when she heard the compliment and then walk around the crowd. All the attention is on her right now. She was looking for Mr. David and she saw him talking with someone. It was the young man earlier that she saw during the end of the play when she on stage. She come closer to them. Mr. David notice Krystal have arrived and greet her.

"Owh...you're here. Miss Krystal, I would like to introduce you to someone." He said and hold her hand to kiss it. 

"Who could it be?" Krystal ask and saw clearly the young man face. He look more handsome up close.

"Meet Mr. Lawrence Kim, he is the famous script writer from Korea." Mr. David said proudly.

"Good Evening, Miss Krystal." The young man said and he kiss her hand like a gentleman. 

"Good Evening Mr. Lawrence." Krystal said and she blush when she realize the young man were staring at her with charming smile. 

"You can call me L it is more comfortable." He said again.

"Yes...of course, nice to meet you L." Krystal said and she smile back at him.

"Nice to meet you too, Krystal." L said again showing his charming smile that could melt all girls heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that small infamous theater where Krystal first meet L and they become close friends. Even though their feelings starting to develop, still in Krystal heart there were someone that she has been longing for a long time. She has waiting for that someone and she hoping to meet him again soon. She believe in fate and she knew that they will reunite again. Her feeling for L was still developing and she was attracted with L charms. L is sweet like a prince and his kindness really warm Krystal heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS SPECIAL STORY ABOUT SOOJUNG PAST LIFE....YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE FORTUNE TELLER TOLD SOOJUNG ABOUT HER PAST LIFE SORT OF. THIS IS THE STORY ABOUT IT. I DECIDE TO WRITE SPECIAL STORY ABOUT IT. WELL THERE WILL BE MORE SINCE IT IS LONG STORY SO IT WOULD BE CONTINUE LATER AFTER FEW MORE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THIS STORY SETTING IS LONG TIME AGO LIKE IN THE YEAR 1950 AT LONDON. SO THEY ALL COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH. KRYSTAL IS SOOJUNG, LAWRENCE OR L IS MYUNGSOO. I MADE IT UP LIKE THAT. JI  YONG WILL APPEAR ON NEXT CHAPTER SPECIAL STORY PART II. I HAVE NOT DECIDE ABOUT HIS ENG NAME SO...YEAH...HAHAHA HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT LOST AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STORY ABOUT. HERE SOME PROFILE ABOUT THEIR CHARACTER.

~~~KRYSTAL - AN SPLENDID, AMAZING AND GENIUS ACTRESS. MEANS SHE REALLY GOOD IN ACTING. GORGEOUS, PERFECT, HUMBLE AND KIND.

~~~LAWRENCE OR L - FAMOUS SCRIPT WRITER AT KOREA, HANDSOME LIKE CHARMING PRINCE, FILL WITH KINDNESS, BRAVE, WEARING SPECTACLES, SWEET AND CHARMING GUY.

~~~MR.DAVID - KRYSTAL MANAGER, HE IS KIND BUT PUSHY AND WISE GUY. 

~~~LUCY - AN ACTRESS ALSO LIKE KRYSTAL, KRYSTAL BESTFRIEND, KIND, MATURE, AND ELEGANT. 

 

THANKS FOR READING...COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES MY LOVELY READERS. THANKS...LOVE YA <3