CHAPTER 18 MY SOULMATE???

Love at the second sight

SOOJUNG POV

After we went back to the hotel, I went to my room with sleepy Sulli. Sulli instantly went to her bed and went to deep sleep without showering. I wake her up and force her to shower first and Sulli groan. Sulli went to the bathroom and she walk like a zombie with hair covering her face. I try not to laugh because Sulli funny ways of walking like a dead person. I shake my head and sit at the couch. I keep thinking about what happen at the festival. 

Flashback

"Love?" I said slowly like whispering. Maria already closing her eyes and in calm state holding my both hand. 

I feel a little bit silly but I follow her and close my eyes as well. 

'Just for fun...Soojung.' I repeat that in my head.

I think it was almost ten minutes we were in that state and then I heard Maria said something.

"You can open your eyes now, Miss Soojung." That's what she said.

I open my eyes and she let go of my hand. I look at her and she still close her eyes. I blink few times and thought again about what she might say about my love. 

"You're so lucky to be love by many people." Maria said. Her voice seem sincere and she has nice voice really soothing.

"But you feel pain as you realize so many people giving their love for you, since you cannot give the same to all of them." Maria said again this time more sadder voice. As if she can feel the pain of not be able to give back love. 

"I wonder if I deserves to be love by so many?" I ask her. I am really thought that way whether I deserve it. I'm pretty sure I will be in pain if I feel that I cannot return someone love back like what she said. It hurts me a lot making someone in pain because of me. 

"Everyone deserve to be love and give love to others. What makes you different is that you would admit and try to let them go so they can stop loving you." Maria said again this time giving a small smile. 

I feel different and somewhat almost believing what she said. I try not to think of it as the truth about me but I still listen. 

"Do you believe in love at the first sight?" Maria asked me.

"I do..." I reply and stop. I don't exactly know what to say after that. Maria smile at me an continue.

"You already met your first love...but I think you haven't realize it yet." Maria said.

"My first love?" I said slowly and thinking who could he be. I think really deep and his image appear. Jiyong oppa. I remember when we first met and when our eyes met for the first time. Unknowingly, my heart beat went fast and I back at reality still sitting at the fortune teller booth facing Maria. 

"First love doesn't mean he is your soulmate." Maria said again looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Why is that?" I ask her out of curiousity.

"That how god made it is...but first love also can be your soulmate." Maria said.

"How about my first love? Is he my forever soulmate?" I asked her half serious. 

"You met your first love first...but you also already met your soulmate too." Maria said which almost making me confuse.

"So...it is two different guys?" I asked again.

"Yes, you need to choose either your first love or your forever soulmate." Maria said with serious tone in her voice.

"Why I have to make a choice? If I already had my first love ,I don't need anybody else." I said sincerely. That's the best thing I could said and I don't have to choose.

"Well, that's true. However, your true love is your soulmate." Maria said. 

"You said I need to choose. Now, here you are already telling me that my soulmate is my true love." I said again almost chuckles.

"Hahaha...that's true. I am sorry to confuse you Miss Soojung. Exactly like I said before you need to choose because you cherish these two men. You fall in love with both of them unknowingly. You just have to follow your heart and choose." Maria said as she laugh a little.

I was confuse and in daze. I thought about it how people who already had first love could change their feelings. Now, here I am listening to fortune teller telling me about my first love and my soulmate my true love. I must be crazy and stupid to love two people at the same time. I thought of leaving this place and run but I stop myself. I restrain myself thinking deeper about all of this.

"You must be feeling confuse and disbelieve, it is your choice to believe or just forget about it." Maria said again in soothing voice.

"I need to tell you another things." She said again almost like a concern voice.

"In your past life, you never really had your true love. You marry your first love but your hapiness doesn't last long when he died at young age. It was a pity that you never get to realizes your true love because there are so many obstacle around him and he died without letting you know his feeling. You were happy though with your first love and it couse you so much pain when he died. You lived alone after that. Sadly it is the truth." Maria said.

I don't understand what she saying because she were blabbering about my past life now. She telling it happens again now like in her past life. I choose my first love and never get confession from my soulmate and in the end I live alone. What the heck is that? I feel depressed now but I know all of this probably a lie. 

End of flashback

I startled after I heard someone crashing at the bed. I look sulli fully dress in pyjamas already throw herself at the bed to sleep. I sigh and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

In the bathroom, I look myself in the mirror. I keep remembering what Maria said and I feel confuse. 

"Argh...first love? Soulmate?" I said slowly not trying to wake Sulli up. 

"Who is my soulmate???" I said almost burst myself out. I can see my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh my god...I look horrible." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! An update! Hahaha sorry for late. I hope this chapter is not that confusing to you guys okay? It kinda silly but heck I don't care anymore. 

PLEASE GIVE SOME COMMENTS OKAY?! LOVE YA ALL <3