CHAPTER 2 NEW FRIENDS

Love at the second sight

Its been a week since soojung come to the school, but she still dont have any friends. She is very slow in making friends of course. In her class, there are 20 students including her...10 boys and 10 girls..but until now she only saw 8 boys in her class. She was sitting at the back of the class looking at the window and sigh. There is one girl that suddenly sit infront of her. Soojung look at the unfamiliar girl and try to say something but the girl stop her.

'hi, my name is sulli...ur are soojung right?' said sulli. 'ne, nice meeting u sulli', soojung said and give small smile.

'wow, ur so pretty when u smile...and i thought ur a scary person. Hehe, nice meeting u too soojung-ah, lets be friend' said sulli sincerely.

'ne, lets be friend then' soojung reply.

So, soojung and sulli become close friends afterward. They were hanging out together at soojung house where she live alone.

'so, u live alone in this house?' sulli ask. 'ne, my grandparent live far away from seoul they cant come with me because they are more comfortable at their home.' soojung said while preparing some drinks and snacks.

'soojung ah, how old are u?' sulli ask suddenly. Soojung brought the drink and snack and put it on the table, looking at sulli.

'huh, i thought we are same age.' she answer. 'so, u are 94line too? I ask because our class is special.' she said.

'special?' soojung puzzled. 'the class is mixed of different age and smart people...u already know that sm academy is a special and famous school at seoul right?' sulli said.

'owh...i wasnt aware of that.' soojung said. 'hahaha, u seem not impress with that, well whatever' sulli said.

 

 

 

****sm academy is a famous school and lot of talented people enroll in the school****