CHAPTER 9 HANG OUT AND MYUNGSOO

Love at the second sight

 

Update!!! so i thought maybe i will change gdragon name to his korean name like others to make it easier. i gonna add new character soon and replace Kai. Kai will be in the fic but just minor character, that's all. Probably i will replace minho too, with some other character but he will be in the fic. New character is a surprised so wait for it okay.
 
****************************************************************************************************
 
 
A week has pass since sulli back at school and Soojung became friend with Gdragon. Sulli freak out after hearing the news but she settles down the next day. The problem now Sulli cannot get along well with Gd because he is always ignores her and gives scary glare to Sulli. The three of them often eat their lunch at the rooftop and since Gd always hang out at the rooftop so they always eat lunch there. Sulli did suggest eating elsewhere but knowing that Soojung will not like it, she did not bother any longer.  
 
****
 
“Soojung, lets hang out after school.” Sulli said as she open her lunch box. Before Soojung open to answer her, Gd already interrupts her.
 
“Well, what a good idea, lets hang out after school then.” Gd said while grinning.
 
“I only ask Soojung to hang out with me and I did not say you can come with us.” Sulli scoff and eat her lunch. She ignores Gd glaring.
 
“Owh really, I don’t need your permission anyway.” Gd said again and earning glares from Sulli. 
 
“What? You gonna kill me with your cute glare?” Gd said playfully while mocking the way Sulli glare. 
 
“Ergh…I hate you.” Sulli give up and pout while sipping her drink.
 
“Don’t fight guys, please Gd be nice to Sulli she is my friend.” Soojung said slowly.
 
“She asking for it, she is annoying.” Gd said with a poker face. 
 
“WHAT DID YOU SAID??? I’M ANNOYING???.” Sulli scream at him.
 
“Yes, you are annoying, giant baby.” Gd said again while smirking at her. 
 
“YOU…YOU CALLED ME WHAT??? GI…GIANT BABY??? WHAT THE HECK?” Sulli exploded.
 
“Come on now, you realized that already right? I mean you are the maknae in the class but you are huge.” Gd said again while chuckling.
 
“Soojung he is bullying me!!!! Do something to make him stop before I hit him HARD!!!!!” Sulli whined at Soojung. 
 
“Yah, stop fighting you guys or I will ignore both of you and never talk again ever.” Soojung threaten them.
 
The two of stay quiet and ask her to say something. Soojung said that the three of them should go to the new café at town and have fun together. Both Sulli and Gdragon stop their fight and just give glare at each other. 
******
 
‘Aish, why they always fight, cannot they get along?’ Soojung thought and sighed.
 
“Where is the music room?” She has decided on career course that she will be taking at the SM Academy. The school gives her plenty of time to decide before attending the official class. The official classes consist of all courses that she will learn and it will decide her future. After the graduation, she will easily reach her career and have secure life. She is taking music and performing art class while Sulli taking acting class and Gdragon taking rapping and hip hop class plus composing class and few other classes. Soojung arrive at the class, greet the instructor, and introduce herself to the class. She was asked if she plays, any instrument and the instructor ask her to play a piece. She nervously said that she play piano and she walk toward the piano to play. 
 
‘What should I do? What song I should play? Why they look like they need to be impressed? Are they judges?’ She thoughts. She starting to freak out when the instructor ask her begin and say. “Begin now, impress us with your amazing play miss Soojung.”
 
Soojung take a deep breath and her hand is ready to play. She decided to play A thousand years by Christina Perri. She plays the first verse and start singing to the song. Everyone in the class is impressed with her amazing play and beautiful voice. Her English pronunciations are very good and she sang perfectly. 
 
(Haha, just imagine Krystal sang the song and she did awesome jobs)
Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
Verse 1
Heart beat fast 
Colors and promises
How to be brave 
How can I love when I’m afraid
To fall 
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt 
Suddenly goes away somehow
 
One step closer
 
Chorus
I have died everyday 
waiting for you
 Darlin’ don’t be afraid 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I’ll love you for a 
Thousand more
 
Verse 2
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave 
I will not let anything 
Take away 
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
~~~
 
Meanwhile, Myungsoo who are walking lazily to the music room, stare at the hall blankly, pass few girls that looking at him that giggles to each other. He was at the door, she could hear a girl singing, and he closes his eyes enjoying the beautiful voices. She was now entering the chorus and she sang it perfectly. 
 
Chorus
I have died everyday 
waiting for you
 Darlin’ don’t be afraid 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I’ll love you for a 
Thousand more
 
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have love you for a 
Thousand years
I’ll love you for a 
Thousand more
 
 
One step closer
One step closer
 
Chorus
I have died everyday 
waiting for you
 Darlin’ don’t be afraid 
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years 
I’ll love you for a 
Thousand more
 
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have love you for a 
Thousand years
I’ll love you for a 
Thousand more
 
The play end and Myungsoo realized he was enjoying the play and almost mesmerizing too much over the play. He shrugged himself, opens the door slowly, and saw her one who plays the piano. He saws her and walked to his own seat at the back. He only took a glance at her as she sit at chair in the front. Everyone clapping their hand for her amazing play just now. His instructor Miss BoA said to Myungsoo. “Myungsoo sshi you just miss her performance just now, how pity.” She said. ‘I didn’t miss it’ He answer in his head. He does not like talking much to people. 
 
 
Soojung quietly went to her seat after finish her play and he saw Myungsoo cold stare and look away. Everyone applauds for me and miss BoA said to something to Myungsoo. “Myungsoo sshi you just miss her performance just now, how pity.” She said. Miss BoA continued briefing Soojung little bit about her course and many other things. The class went on for One hour and half. It almost three o’clock. Miss BoA were ready to make new announcement before finishing the class. She was talking about upcoming SM Festival that will be held in another few months. Lastly, she told Soojung that she will have class duty with Myungsoo after this class and they will arrange the class for that day from on. 
 
***
So, Soojung and Myungsoo are alone in the music room. Myungsoo started to move the chairs together at the back of the class and arrange it nicely. Soojung follow Myungsoo step and didn’t really speak a word with him. She does not know what to say anyway. She was dragging the chairs and it was heavy. Suddenly, Myungsoo took the chair, lift it, and take it away from her. 
 
“Th…thank you.” Soojung said. 
 
“You…” Myungsoo was saying something but he stop. 
 
“Ne?.” Soojung ask.
 
“You were great earlier and your voice are beautiful.” Myungsoo said. He seems surprised himself because what he just said. 
 
“You hear it? Thank you for the compliment.” Soojung said in surprise. She really thought he didn’t heard it. She also shocked to know Myungsoo was not that cold person and actually he seem nice and warm. She kinda happy to know that Myungsoo was really nice. 
 
“You can leave now, we are done here anyway.” He said suddenly. 
 
“Okay, then bye.” She bid goodbye and head out. 
 
*****
 
Myungsoo look her walk her way out. He was looking at her and still remembers the play and her voice earlier. He was still mesmerized and fall to deep thought. He seems too drawn to her, he was curious about knowing her. He felt something inside him and fragrance of past memories seems to coming out but gone afterwards. He knows her from somewhere but still think that impossible they never knew each other before. ‘Who is she?’ He thought. 
 
 
*******
Its done, how was the chapter? Comment are recommend, please comment my lovely subscribers and readers, i really appreciate it if you give some opinion about it. Thank you. ^___^