CHAPTER 22 DREAM

Love at the second sight

HI EVERYONE...WELL I'M GLAD THAT THERE ARE SOME COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS. IT MADE ME HAPPY THANK YOU. I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FIC BECAUSE I READ FIC ABOUT ROMANTIC & IDOL THERE ARE GD, KRYSTAL, MYUNGSOO ETC. I GOT INTERESTED TO WRITE ABOUT THOSE THREE. HAHA NOW I FEEL COMPLICATED ABOUT WHICH COUPLE GONNA BE TOGETHER AT THE END. THE TITLE OF MY FIC ALREADY SAID IT ALL AND IF YOU ALREADY READ EARLIER CHAPTER YOU MIGHT FIGURE IT OUT. HOWEVER, I DON'T REALLY SURE IF I WOULD DO ANY CHANGES SINCE I ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND ABOUT THE COUPLE. EH...WELL I MIGHT CHANGE A LITTLE BIT...SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SUPPORTS ME TILL THE END. HAHAHA I SAID TOO MUCH...DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE GREAT SURPRISE SOMEHOW. WISH ME LUCK! HERE AN UPDATE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV

Its been a week after the class field trip to the U.S. Currently, there are some preliminary test for their mid-semester exam. Soojung been focusing on answering the questions. Their class atmosphere is calm and seem everyone can answer it perfectly. Well their class is the top in term of academy and talent as rumor said. Basically, the students in the class are chosen based on the academy and little bit potentiol on their talent. Kwon Ji yong is the top student in the class and known as 'crazy genius' despite his fierce look. He's been first since he enter the class last year and Kim Myungsoo always come in second. Their ranking always stay the same. No one can beat Ji yong in term of academy. 

Soojung stare blankly at her answer paper. She look at the others and see how calm everyone is. She already done with her paper and she feel bored. Ever since back from the trip Soojung did learn a lot of things about the academy and about their students. She always notice some famous idol group attending the academy. She don't exactly understand why famous idol group that already debut studying again at SM Academy. Sulli did explain what is SM Academy suppose to be. 

SM Academy is created by Lee Soo Man and he made some agreement with every entertainment company at Korea and International company too. SM Academy suppose to be academy where those people that are interested in music and art etc can study in academy and done their training to become an idol. Its been 10 years since the academy is built. Famous idol come to academy because they want to study and the academy basically has flexible schedule. Somes also come to study and enhance themselves to be better. There are lots of group idols in the industry so they need to be competitive all the time. It seems lots of idol groups has gain more interests since last years compare to before. 

Soojung looking forward for upcoming SM Festival where all students will compete to be next rising star at the academy. Last year, Eunji won the competition and now she is really popular. Soojung not really think she could win if she going to compete with 100 participants. There will be a screening for 100 final participants at the competitions. Soojung might have to compete with like more than 1000 students at least to become one of the 100 final participants. Soojung sigh heavily as the teacher announce them to stop writing. The exam is over finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAEKHYUN POV

Finally lunch time, I'm so hungry that I could eat people right now. Maybe I should just went to the Cafe first. I went ahead without waiting Chanyeol. 

"Baekhyun hyung, wait for me~" Chanyeol literally singing at me at back. I saw him running towards me. 

"Yah...what take you so long to finish that damn exam! I'm hungry!" I yell at him well I am always pissed off when I'm hungry.

"Mianhae...aish its so hard hyung! Now I regretting coming here to study..." I heard Chanyeol said that so I smack his head lightly.

"Haha...no time for regret, since this is compulsary for us since we are SM trainee." I said to him. I don't really mind studying since my parents really encourage me to study. 

We both finally at the Cafe and there are many students since it is exam time anyway. 

"Hi guys..." I heard someone and it was Kyungsoo and Luhan. My eyes than wonder around to look for someone. 'She's not here...'

"Who are you looking for Baekkie?" Luhan hyung said to me.

"Aniyo....nobody." I lie to him because I don't want to be tease by them. Before Luhan hyung could said anything else Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen approach us. 

"Hi guys we already reserve a table, let's go..." Xiumin hyung said. So, we follow them to the table and I could see some other students already staring at all of us. Well all of us kinda famous here even though we haven't debut yet. Rumour been circulating about us debuting next year but it was just a rumour nothing confirmed yet. 

"Hyung, who are you looking for? I saw you look around the crowd just now." I heard Sehun asking me. 'What? Aish is it that obvious?' 

"Ah~ I know who is he looking for." Kyungsoo said and he smirk at me as he look at me. The others who are walking in front of us turn around immediately asking Kyungsoo who is it. 'Aish...why this kid!' I glare at Kyungsoo besides me that still smirking. 

"Yah...don't you say anything." I said to him.

"If you looking for her...she never have lunch at the cafe. She usually at the roof eating lunch with you know who..." Kyungsoo said to me then chuckle after he finish talking.

'Ji yong? Argh...but Sulli not here too so three of them eating lunch together...hmm.' I thought again.

"Who are you talking about hyung?" Sehun ask again curious about the girl.

"Is it Soojung?" Luhan hyung blurted out about her. 

I glare at Luhan hyung and I feel like kicking someone. The others especially Kai already grinning as he look at me. I walk faster leaving them and ignoring their teasing laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SULLI POV

I leave Soojung and Ji yong and went to the cafe. I didn't bring my lunch from home today and so I thought that I will buy it at the cafe. There are probably many students at the cafe right now. I finally arrived and immediately looking for food. I look at my surrounding and realizes there are some students staring at me. I get use to be stare at and just sigh. I realize some of the stare are intense and full of hatred. I know that there are people who are envious of me because I was popular. 

"Sulli ah." I saw a girl suddenly approaching me. I almost didn't recognized her. 

"Ji young ah...its been long time. How are you?" I said to her and give her a hug. 

"I'm fine...I miss you a lot. I have been busy last few months and finally I'm back." Ji young said to me and smile brightly.

"Now you're back...so we should hang out sometimes." I said to her.

"Okay...so how are you doing? Any new story you wanna share." Ji young asked me while grinning. I know what she mean. She curious about new gossips around the school or rumour or sorts of story that interesting. 

"Well...nothing much...ah...there are some." I said to her.

"What is it?" She ask me then I pulled her at the end of the cafe where there are empty table. The table we are seating are just next to group of guys. I thought it will be safe spot for sharing some story with Ji young. I took a seat with Ji young next to me. 

"You know...two cold jerk at my class right?" I said to her with low voice.

"Owh...I remember, its Myungsoo and Ji yong." She said to me.

"They both are behaving well this semester...but almost." I said.

"Jinjja?! Daebak." She said to me.

"Are you that excited?" I said to her.

"Sulli?" I heard someone calling my name. I turn around besides our table and look for the guy calling me.

"Baekhyun oppa? Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted him and I saw everyone was there. 

"Hi Sulli." Chanyeol oppa greet me with his cute smile.

"Hi everyone....all of you guys are here." I said to them.

"Sulli why are you here? Aren't you with Soojung?" Baekhyun oppa asked me suddenly.

"Ah...I came to buy food and I ended up chatting with Ji young." I said to him and they all saw Ji young besides me.

"Kara, Kara!" Xiumin said. The rest of them smile widely after that. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Ji young greet them.

"Annyeonghaseyo...long time not seeing you. I heard that Kara is doing well at Japan. Kara are really popular." Kai said and flash his killer smile.

"Ne...gomawo. Our fan is really great and they support us well during our activities at Japan" Ji young said. 

I can see Baekhyun stare at me and I have a feeling that he likes Soojung. I thought of teasing him a bit since he look really uneasy right now.

"Maybe I should text Soojung that I will be eating lunch with you for today." I said to Ji young.

"Is that okay? She will be alone then." Ji young ask me.

"Its okay since Ji yong oppa is with her...they can be lovey dovey without me." I said to Ji young jokingly.

"So your friend dating him?" Ji young ask me. I then heard someone choking at his drink. 

"Baek hyung are you okay?" Sehun ask Baekhyun as he give him a tissue to wipe his mouth.

"Aniyo...I was just joking around. They are just close friend and they are not dating....yet." I said to Ji young and smirk as I feel that Baekhyun oppa glaring at me.

'I hit bull eyes...kekeke' I laugh at my thought.

Me and Ji young end up seating together with Baekhyun and the other guys. Mostly they are talking about Kara and then about debut date and stuff. I just stare at space and feel a little bit bored with the conversation.

"Are you okay?" Luhan oppa ask me. I just smile at him as a reply. I don't feel like talking. My mind wander around elsewhere. I keep thinking about what my parents told me about.

Flashback

"Sulli....sit here Umma appa have something to talk about with you." Umma said to me.

I sat at the couch and my parents seating infront of me. 

"What is it Umma." I ask them.

"Its about your future...have you decide on anything? You already enter SM so what is their planning for you?" My appa ask me.

"Well....I want to become a singer and actress. SM already planning to debut me in idol girl group soon they said." I said.

"Idol group? Is that your dream for the future?" My mom said and she seems shock with my decisions.

"Yes...that's my dream Umma Appa." I said and nod my head down.

"I think you should consider other dream besides working in entertainment industry. You have excellent grade Sulli ah." Appa said to me half begging for me to change my mind.

"Arraso...I will try but I'm don't guarantee I will change my mind or not." I said to them to make them relief.

End of flashback

"Sulli." I heard Ji young calling me.

"What?" I said to her.

"Have you been day dreaming the whole time I'm talking to you just now." She said to me and pout a little.

"Mianhae...what is it?" I ask her.

"Forget about it....I forgot about it already." Ji young said to me and grin.

"So you guys are really want to be an idol?" Ji young suddenly ask them. 

"Of course...dancing is my dream and becoming an Idol is perfect to achieve my dream." Kai said.

"You could said that...I love music and it is my dream since I was still a kid." Kyungsoo said.

"How about you Sulli?" Ji young ask me suddenly.

I know what my answer is but somehow I was hesitating and confuse. I become blur about everything...I keep thinking about my parents and about what I actually I want but I cannot say it and I just don't know what to say anymore.

"I'm not feeling well...I should go to infirmary. Sorry guys. Excuse me. Lets hang out again some other time okay Ji young ah." I said and stand up leaving them without letting them said anything.

'What is my dream?' I ask myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update...sorry for late update. Hope you guys like the chapter.

I have a favour to ask can I? Please comments and subsribes plus upvote if you really like my fic. I'm grateful if you do that. 

Thank you so much for reading.