CHAPTER 25 COUNTING DAYS

Love at the second sight

AUTHOR POV

Soojung keep sighing. She keep focusing on something. 

"What should I do?" She said to herself.

"What is it?" Sulli suddenly show up besides her. 

"Oh my god!" Soojung shout as she was surprise to see Sulli.

"Hahaha...mianhae. What are you thinking?" Sulli ask Soojung and sit besides her. They were sitting at the bench near the field. Their academy class already end and they are waiting for their special lesson class that start about an hour from now. 

"Yah...aish. I was thinking about the talent show for SM Festival whatever that show call." Soojung said in annoyance.

"Its call Starstruck or something. Hey, did you know anything about the competition?" Sulli said.

"Hmm...what I know is that I need to pass the preliminary round and got in top 100 contestant." Soojung said simply.

"Well, that for sure. Let me explain how it work exactly. First of all, during the preliminary round for top 100 you basicly need to show your special talent. This stage is important because if you unable to make the judges starstruck well you're out. If you got into top 100 then the challenge begin. The competition will be conduct for a week. Each day you will be randomly show talent. They could either ask you to dance, singing, acting, play music instrument and special talent for five days. They give you score and the highest score you got the chances for you to win is high." Sulli said and sigh seeing Soojung look dumbfounded.

"Wha??? I'm doomed." Soojung said.

"Well, it sound tough but I know you can do it. They want someone who are multi talented." Sulli said again. 

"I just need to try hard and be competitive. Huh...I wonder if I'm prepare for this." Soojung said.

"I'm sure you will be fine." Sulli encourage Soojung again.

"Now, let's talk about something else. I heard you gonna debut soon, is that true?" Soojung ask Sulli.

"Owh...where did you heard that? Its just a rumour. The company did said that but we still short a member. They are gonna scout someone during the starstruck show, I heard." Sulli said simply.

"Really? Hmm..." Soojung said.

************************************************************************************

 

 

**************************** And so Soojung has been preparing for the competition. She asked her instruction for a guide and advice about her performance. Everything went well with her practice. Soojung has been workinh hard for the whole week until she completely forgotten about Ji yong oppa. Meanwhile, Jiyong did notice that Soojung were busy and everytime he tried to get her attention she would ran off somewhere to practice. It got on his nerve sometimes. It friday and it is last class for that week. Since tomorrow will be weekends. Jiyong stare at Soojung that seems humming a song. She didn`t even talk anymore and all she do was stare outside the window and ignoring him completely. He heard about the competition and his class instructor told him to join. He didn`t really want to join anyway. `Why are you working so hard for that stupid competition, Soojung ah.'