Chapter 9: First Date?

No ordinary Love Story..

I am with Hyuna now in an ice cream store. Yes, she agreed to come with me. Well actually her manager is the one who said yes for her. Liam didn’t come with us because she knows. This moment is MINE! For fans not to recognize her, she’s wearing a cap and sunglasses.

 

“Wow! This ice cream is so delicious!” she said as she digging her ice cream. It’s so nice to see her as a normal girl and not an idol with so much worry.

“Do I have something on my face?” She caught me staring at her.

“Ani, What to try mine?” I offered my food to her and she quickly tried it.

“Everything is so delicious here! I want to stay here forever!” Yeah. She has a sweet tooth.

 

After eating we left the store. As we are walking, I don’t know how to start talking to her. I don't want to think that it's a date but my mind is telling me to do soooo. Arrrrrrgh. I'm blushing again without her doing anything. Everytime I’m with this girl, I am lost for words for all I have in mind is HER.

 

“Joon, when did you start swimming?” she opened up a conversation

I started since I was 8 years old just for fun. I first competed when I was 12 and luckily, I won” I told her

“Wow! Daebak! I don’t even know how to swim.” She said

“I can teach you!” I faced her. I can spend my lifetime being your teacher. Just being with you.

“I would love to and I’m sure my members too. But we can’t! We don’t have time” I can feel the sadness in her voice. I’m sure it’s really hard to be where is now, as one of the top Idols.

Promise me that I’ll be your Swimming coach” I tried to cheer her up!

She nodded

“I’m sure…  You’re girlfriend is proud of you” I am a bit shocked with what she said

Actually, she’s beside me nowIf only I can say it to her. How I wish…..

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend” I said a bit shy to answer her.

“…I almost didn’t make it here but I said to myself I need to see her. I did everything to be here and now I am. Just waiting for that moment “I confessed to her

“Wow! That’s so sweet!” she said to me

“…. How about you? Many boys are on the line” I . Wishing she will say NONE.

“Same with you” she shook her head. I want to shout with joy, that she said She’s single! I still have a chance with her!

“….I will just wait for another Lee Joon to come into my life. Do you have a brother?” I laugh with her wit

“I only have a sister” I told her. Then we both laugh.

“You know what, life is like the sky at night” Then we both looked up to see the beautiful scenery.

“We are all looking for our bright star, our true love. It’s hard to reach for it. But we can look at it from a far and wish that one day it will also fall on us” Then I looked at her innocent face as she is looking at the sky

“I never thought night sky is beautiful” she said still looking up

“Yeah. Very beautiful” I said looking at her

“… Let’s go! Your manager might get mad at me for taking you home late” then we walked again

 

Then we arrived outside their dorm

 

“Thank you for tonight!” she said to me

“No, I should be the one thanking you!” I am thankful she let me spend some time with her

“I had fun! I have a new favorite place” she’s pertaining to the store we went into.

“Me too! It’s getting cold, you might get sick. You should go inside” I don’t want her to catch a cold because of me.

“Okay. Goodnight! Take care on your way home!” she said to me. I blushed with that simple affection.

“Goodnight!” I waited for her to go inside. Before taking the elevator, she waved to me.

 

Yeah. I just had one of the best nights of my life, with the Girl of my Dreams...

 

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Joonah closeness is building up ...

Next chapter, I'll use Hyuna's POV. Let's see what she thinks of Joon! :))

 

Hello and Thank you for Subscribing: 

yuna3wu

HyunaK-PopForever

SparklingByeol

 Share your thoughts on my story. I'll be happy to read them.. :))