Chapter 26: We Got Married Ep 7: Realization

No ordinary Love Story..

Hyuna’s POV

 

“And we’re done!” our manager said.

 Finally! I said to myself. We just finished our stage for a music show. It’s really tiring but I am really extra excited tonight for Joon and I planned to have a dinner together.

 

We waited for him to arrive but it’s been like an hour and he’s still not here. I wonder why and for the record, He was never late. Thaaat guy! Did he forget our dinner?

 

“Why is he late?” Sohyun asked

“Maybe he’s stuck in the traffic along the way” Gayoon unnie answered

“Or he’s busy!” Jihyun unnie then said

“WITH WHOM?!” I couldn’t accept the fact that he’s busy with someone else. It makes me angry!

“Hey relax! Busy with work.. Geez! So possessive!” Jiyoon unnie replied to all of my whines. Yeah, I overreacted a bit but I just don’t want him… to… be….with….. someone else??

 

I decided to call him up ….

 

Riiiiiing …. Riiiiing …..

 

Then he picked up.

 

“Yah, Joon! You’re late! Where are-------!”

“Hey Hyuna” Wait, it’s not Joon .. It’s Liam?

“Liam? Where’s Joon? Is he with you?” I asked. I wonder why he’s the one who picked up

“Sorry to tell you but Joon couldn’t make it tonight” There’s worry in Liam’s voice and that makes me nervous for I know something happened.

“Why? Where is he?” I asked worriedly

“He’s here at home. He’s sick---” I didn’t let him finish

“Okay, I’ll be there!” I ended the call and rushed to our van. I need to see him. Ani, this time, he needs me.

“Hyuna, what’s going on?” Jihyun unnie asked

“He needs me, unnie” I answered them

 

They dropped me off to their house.

 

When I knocked they all greeted me and led to me his Joon. He’s peacefully sleeping when I saw him. I could see how pale and weak he is …

 

“He doesn’t want to rest because he said you made a plan with him. That’s why he said he has to be there but with how we saw him he really needs to rest. He’s been sick for days now. So I’ll leave you with him” Liam explained.

 

I walked closer to him and touched his face, he’s burning with fever.

 

“You’re so stubborn! Why didn’t you tell me you’re sick the last time you visited me? You even gave me your jacket. Look what happened to you!” I couldn’t hide the guilt I’m feeling. I sat down beside him and held his hand.

“… Of course, I’m happy everytime I’m with you. How much you put in effort just to be with me but I don’t want you to sacrifice your health for me. Get well immediately, okay? Don’t worry, Joon, I’ll take care of you. I will not leave you!” I smiled. It funny how this guy makes me shows my cheesy side unconsciously.

 

I went out of his room to get some water to wipe his face for his fever.

 

As I was wiping his face, I realized something … Have I told you how handsome my husband is? Then my attention turned to his lips. I wonder many girls have he kissed? Should I say lucky girls?

 

Then my daydreaming is cut-off when his cellphone rang … I don’t know what to do. Should I answer it or not? Then I looked who’s calling … it’s his mom! Does she knows that his son is sick? With that and a lot of courage in my chest, I answered it …

 

“Hi honey!” It’s really her mom! “… How are you?” she then asked.

“Uhmm.. Excuse me, mam, I know it’s inappropriate to answer this call but I would just like to inform you that Joon is sick!” I am stuttering just saying that.

What? Is he okay? Who’s this?” Her worry is for her son is undeniable. I could hear it in her voice …

“He still has fever and he’s resting now… And I’m Kim Hyuna, mam” My heart was pounding so hard. Maybe she’s thinking who the hell am I to be with his son?

“Oh, it’s you! Hi! I have heard so much about you to Joon” She’s happy? Where’s the shout I was expecting?

“… Can I ask for a favor, dear?”

“Sure, mam …”

“Can you take care of him for me? I know how happy he is with you and I know he’ll get better if he knows that you are there for him”

“Yes, mam! I will and I promise you that!” It feels overwhelming that she is making me feel I’m also part of their family.

 

She ended the call. Then I was surprise with what I saw … His wallpaper is ME? I thought it’s Suzy? Then I remembered something ..

 

----FLASHBACK----

“She’s so pretty!” I’m sure its Liam

“Yeah. And their stage is really cool. Oh, I mean its Daebak!” It’s Thunder this time.

“Yeah, you’re right!” That Joon he didn’t even boost about his wife’s performance.

“You now have a new picture of her. You can now change your Wallpaper” Liam even added.

---End of Flashback---

 

It was the time when they visited me during our promotion with What’s your Name? and I also remember how upset I was because he finally met Suzy but all along it was ME!

 

I couldn’t hide the joy in my heart. “My husband is full of surprises!” as I look to him

 

Then Liam knocked … It’s dinner time!!

 

As we are eating …

 

“Will we call your manager to fetch you up?” Marcus Oppa asked

 

I shook my head

 

“You will go home alone? No way! Joon will kill us! We’ll go with you …” Liam said. He’s really afraid of Joon. Do you feel the same?

“Uhmm.. I actually want to ask if I can stay here for tonight?” They almost choked with what I said

“Are you serious? If you’re thinking about Joon, we’re here with him. You don’t need to worry much plus you’re also busy” Liam said to me ..

“But it’s the least that I can do for him for everything that he’s done for me. I want to be here with him ..”

“If that’s what you want … Okay then .. Are you sure this will not interfere with your schedule?” Marcus asked. He really don’t want me to feel burdened..

“I have a schedule tomorrow morning but I can handle that …” I smiled to them ..

 

Then I went back to his room. He’s still sleeping …

“Goodnight, baby!” I said while pinching his nose. Then I lied down beside him. I don’t mind getting sick as long as he is here beside me …

 

I woke up with the urged that someone is looking at me. I opened my eyes and saw Joon not just looking but smiling on my face! Geez. Did I drool while sleeping?

“Are you okay? What are you feeling?” I asked him…

“I feel much better now. You’re all that I need …” luckily he hugged me he didn’t see that once again I was blushing to death

“I’ll stay with you until you get better” Then our eyes met. I don’t know why my heart is pounding so hard whenever I’m with this guy. Such impact on me! This feeling ……

 

Is this it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Am I falling in love with him?                         

 

================================================================================================================

 

Hope you like this Update! :))

 

That smile of Lee Joon in the pic is just "asdfgjkdfjskfslf" can really melt you down