Chapter 1

No ordinary Love Story..

(Ooh Boy) neoege nal matchujin ma
(Hey Boy) naege deo baraji ma
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop! 
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop! 

 

“Joon! Listening to that song again?” Marcus said as he opened the door of our club room and found me singing along with the song of the girl of my dreams! Kim Hyuna.

I nodded.

“Stop! Fantasizing, baby boy. Come on. Let’s go! Coach is looking for us.” Oh yeah. I forgot I’m a part of our school Swimming team.

 

Then we both went to the pool area and there my teammates are already there.

 

Before we start, I would like to formally introduce myself. I’m Lee Joon. I am attending Zend University here in the States. I am part of the swimming team. We’re 7 regulars and 5 trainees. What’s cool in our team is that we’re composed of members which have Half bloods. In my case, I’m Half Korean and Half American. I’m the youngest in our group that’s why they all look after me.

 

I’ll introduce you to my teammates.

 

First up, Our Leader Marcus, among all of us, he’s the only full bloodied American. He’s strict during practices but we treat him as a big brother whom we can rely.

 

Then there’s Stephen. He’s Half-British and Half-American. He’s the Ace of our team. He holds the best record in almost all swimming event in our team.

 

Next up is Micky, He’s Half-Thai and Half-American. He’s like the mother in our group. He cooks delicious foods for us and he takes care of us.

 

Innoh- He’s Half- Chinese and Half-American. He’s our Mr. Positive in our group for he always brings Good vibes and positivity in our group.

 

AJ- Same with me, his Half-Korean. He’s the music lover in our group. Although, we can all dance and sing. For me, he’s the best in that thing.

 

Lastly, there’s Liam, He’s my bestfriend in the group. We really get along. By the way, he’s the second youngest in our group.

 

……………………

“Bubble bubble bubble pop!” Its Liam he’s teasing me again. He’s imitating Hyuna’s dance.

“It’s disgusting! Stop that! It doesn’t suit you!” I answered back

“Enough of that! Position!” Coach Frank said and we all lined up.

 

“I called you all up for I have an announcement to make. I have Good news and bad news for you” All of us are wondering what is that announcement.

 

“….I received a call inviting us to compete in a swimming tournament” Coach frank finally break the news to us.

 

Now we’re talking, Coach!” Stephen said excitedly

 

“But this is not an ordinary tournament” and again we are all puzzled. He’s killing us with excitement.

“…. It will be held in South Korea. It is an International tournament” Upon hearing that, my eyes widen and my heart started to pound.

WOW! I’m going back to my hometown” AJ said as everyone is going nuts. I can’t blame them. It’s been awhile since we last entered a tournament.

 

Then Liam turned to me

 

“You can finally see her again” I don’t know if I’m excited with the tournament or with the fact that I can see her again.

Then I remembered that coach said there is still bad news

 

What’s the other news, coach?” I asked then he turned to me with a serious face.

“It’s about you!” I froze for I don’t know what to think.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

..

“You can’t come with us!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (Author's Note):

I started the story with Joon's journey to find his love of his life..

Hope you like it..

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!