Chapter 3

No ordinary Love Story..

It is now or never! I need to win this! I will try to beat Stephen! I need to nail this! Just this one.

For the record, I haven’t beaten this man beside ever since I joined the team. He is DAEBAK when it comes to skills in swimming.

 

3… 2…. 1… GO!

 

We both dived. As expected, he is leading the contest and I am trying so hard to catch up.

.. breath… …. …. Breath.. … ..

Approaching the last, 50 meters and he’s still leading. Then, a picture of HER came to my mind…

”Mianhe” I thought to myself.

Sadly, I lost.

 I went up the pool and headed my way to the shower area with my head low.

 

“Joon! Where are you going?” Coach Frank asked

“I’m sorry, coach. I ruin my chance … I lost” I can’t look at them for I bring my teammates down. They putted all their trust on me but I lost.

Who said you lost?” I looked at him with a confused face.

“It was a close fight. You were only behind by 1.02 seconds. There’s nothing to be ashamed of it. You really improved a lot.” Coached said patting my back.

But still I lost and I will not come with you to compete in Korea” I said in a low voice.

 

I was about to walk away.

 

“Joon! Pack your things! Be ready to your first international competition! ” I was so happy that I hugged coach frank tightly.

 

It’s the day that I’ve been waiting for, Kim Hyuna, here I come… Finally our plane has landed. Upon arrival, we headed straight to meet the organizers of the tournament.

 

Goodevening, gentlemen!” the chairman greeted us. We bowed to pay respect.

“….Have you spilled the news to them” he continued

We looked at each other trying to understand what the chairman and coach are saying.

“You will be guesting on different variety shows to promote the tournament” Coach Frank finally said the news to us.

Seriously!?” Innoh reacted

“Why us???” Micky asked

Yehey! Camera Exposure” Liam is jumping with joy. Did I already tell you how childish this man is?

The moment you step in this building, You stole the show! You see, you have the faces and bodies of an Idol.” He explained to us.

.

.

.

.

“…. You are the FACES of the tournament.”

 

“Looks like the world is getting smaller for the both us, my princess” I thought

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Finally, Our mighty Lee Joon is finally in Korea.

Will he finally see Hyuna??

Find out on the chapters! :)

Don't forget to Subscribe! 

<3