Chapter 11: Missing Him

No ordinary Love Story..

Hyuna’s POV

 

It’s been days since I last saw him. I don’t know why I feel this way. It feels like my day isn’t complete now that I am not seeing him. Maybe he’s too busy with his practice for his swimming competition is just three days from now.

 

I am now here at our dorm’s lobby where I last saw him with Liam. Same place, Same time. Don’t ask me why I’m here, I also don’t know. It’s like my feet brought me here. Is this the Crush thing my members are telling me?

 

I looked at the people passing by then I saw someone with the same built as him. I immediately got up and followed the guy.

 

“Hey!” I said then the guy looked at me. It’s not him.

“Excuse me?” he said

“Oh! I’m sorry. I thought it was my friend” I explained to him

“Kim Hyuna?” his face brightens up when he said that

“Ani, I just looked like her. I often get that kind of compliment. She’s beautiful than me!” Luckily, I’m wearing my sunglasses. Then I head back to our dorm.

 

What was that? I just run into a complete stranger whom I thought was him. I am getting worse because of him!

 

As I was walking, I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Looking for someone?” I can’t be wrong! It’s HIM!

“J---Joon!” I smiled at him

“What are doing this late at night plus you’re alone” I could feel his worry for me. I’m trying so hard not to show that I’m blushing.

“Nothing. Just one of those weird nights I’m having. You? What are you doing here?” I asked him to divert my attention

“I want to give you this!” he handed me the box his carrying

“For me? You went here just to give me this?” I’m trying to confirm everything so that it will be clear in my mind.

He nodded.

“Thank you!” I opened the box and saw 6 mouth-watering cupcakes.

“… Looks delicious!”I told him. I can’t wait to eat these delicious cupcakes.

When I saw those cupcakes, I thought of you” I blushed when he said those words.

“Yah! Are you trying to ruin my diet?!” I whined at him but I’m really thankful for his thoughtfulness.

“Oh yeah. I forgot, you’re on a strict diet. Just give those to your members.” He answered in return.

“Yah! These are mine” he laughed at me. Wah! It’s not the first time that I saw him smile but this one caught my eye. He has a lovely smile. Why am I thinking this way?

“…Uhmmm.. Just kidding. I’ll share these to them.” I said to him.

“Okay then I’ll go ahead” he said

“Yeah. Thank you again to these” I raise the box.

“You’re always welcome” and then he flashes that smile I am pertaining to a while ago. Here I go again.

“Uhmm. Hyuna-ssi, I know you’re busy and you have other important matters to do but Uhmmm..” He always stutters every time he talks to me. He’s so cute every time he does that. Wait! Did I just say he’s cute? What is happening to me?

“What is it?” I tried to regain my focus

“Would you…. Come… Would you come at our tournament? It will be such a thing if you’ll come!” then I saw him close his eyes after he said that. He’s like a kid asking permission to his mom.

 

 

I leaned to closer to him. Then I reached for his eyes, asking him to open them.

 

 

“I’ll try to come!” he smiled at me like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

Then we both went home with smiles on our faces. It's always fun and exciting every time he is near me. Even though I still don't know what is this I'm feeling. But one thing is for sure... I'm happy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This time, Hyuna misses him.. <3

When will she realize that she also likes him?

Will she able to come to his tournament?

 

Let's all find out on the next chapters! :))