Chapter 21: We Got Married Ep 3: Appa + Umma+ Baby Ha Eun

No ordinary Love Story..

Hyuna’s POV

 

Because I like you! I like you, Hyuna-ssi!

Because I like you! I like you, Hyuna-ssi!

Because I like you! I like you, Hyuna-ssi!

Because I like you! I like you, Hyuna-ssi!

 

It lingers in my mind! Arrrrrgh! I know I should be happy, Joon likes me but I don’t know I’m feeling a little guilty about it. I can’t sleep just thinking about everything that happened.

 

“What is it unnie?” It’s Sohyun. She’s still awake

“Nothing” I said to her.

“Oh come on! I know you’re thinking of something!” she said again

“Shhhhhhh. You might wake our unnies” I told her

 

4minute members are sleeping in 1 room but different beds. That’s how close we are.

 

We heard you, Hyuna!” Jihyun unnie then said

“Come on! Tell it to us what’s bothering you” Gayoon unnie said.

 

I took a deep breath

 

Am I being unfair to Joon?” I asked them

“Why made you say that?” Jiyoon asked in return.

“Uhmm. Nothing, I just wanted to know” I told them

“Did you fight?” Gayoon then asked me.

“Just a little misunderstanding” there were so many things going on in my mind right now.

“What did you fought about?” I didn’t notice they were all in front of me

 

Then I told them everything that happened.

 

“So, he’s just jealous to junhyung oppa?” Sohyun reacted

“He also said He… Uhmmm.. He said he likes me!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” They all shouted! Ouch! My eardrums!

“You fought because he likes you? You should be happy, right?” Jiyoon asked me.

“Ani, Of course, I’m happy! But somehow I feel a little guilty because he’s the one who always puts on all his effort while I’m always busy and I don’t have time for him” I felt like I’m a bad person right now.

“You’re guilty because you take him for granted” Jihyun unnie asked

 

I nodded

 

“Then it’s your turn to show to him how special he is to you” Gayoon unnie advised to me.

 

The next day, I got up early. I need to make it up to him. I stopped by a cake shop to buy his favorite sweets. Then I headed to where they are conducting their swimming clinic.

I entered and Liam saw me.

 

“Hyuna” he greeted me

“Hey, where’s Joon?” then he pointed me where he is. He’s carrying a little girl and he’s playing with the other kids.

“… Liam-ssi, is he still mad at me?” I asked

“Joon will never get mad at you” he smiled at me.

“… remember when I told you that Joon is superman. It’s true! Because you’re his kryptonite” These boys surely knows how to win women’s hearts

“I’ll talk to him

“Hyuna-ssi, just a piece of advice.. Action speaks louder than words!”

 

Huh? Sometimes, I don’t get Liam! What did he says? Action speaks louder than words! What is that for?

 

I approached Joon with the kids. I was on the poolside!

 

“Ahhhhhhhh! Joonie Appa! Hyuna is here!” shouted the little girl Joon is carrying in the pool. Wait. Joonie Appa?

 

Then they both went to where I am and sat beside me.

 

“Hi!” I greeted her.

 “… What’s your name?” I asked

“Ha Eun” she answered then she hugged me.

“Baby, don’t be too excited. You might slip!” he’s really thoughtful. But I thought I’m your only Baby, Joon!

“Ha Eun-ah, listen to Joonie Appa! Look at him, he’s getting mad” and both of us laughed. She’s sitting on my lap.

“Baby, you love Joonie Appa right? You will not leave me for those perfect and cool guys, right?” he’s really childish!

“Yes, I love Joonie Appa!” our baby girl answered

“Baby Ha Eun-ssi, please tell Joonie Appa that Hyunnie Umma is sorry for making him mad” I said

“Appa, Umma is sorry” Ha Eun then said it to Joon

“Tell Hyunnie Umma that I’ll think about it!” he answered.

“Yah! I said I’m sorry!” I can’t help but to whine at his childish ways.

 

They both laughed at me.

 

Then Ha Eun hugged me. “I love you more Hyunnie Umma!” then she kissed me on the lips.

“Baby, how about me?” Joon said pouting his lips.

“I love you too, Joonie Appa!” then she also kissed Joon on his lips.

 

“You love Hyunnie Umma, right? You should also kiss her” We were both shocked to what this little girl said. We looked at each other. I felt like I’m blushing to death!

“But we like to kiss you more” I answered.

“But my Umma and Appa do that. Because they love each other” this girl is so smart! Joon is no match with Ha Eun. He’s smiling at her.

 

Then Joon covered his eyes and made a kissed sound.

 

“Appa, you’re faking it!” she’s about to cry. Oh boy! What have you done Joon!

“Okay! Okay!” he said. Then he looked at me. He gave me a “Just-trust-me-look”. I’m feeling a little nervous this time!

 

He started to move his face closer to him. I could feel I’m blushing. Will he do it? What am I going to do? His face is just inches apart. I realized one thing that my husband is really so handsome! My heart beating fast! Then I closed my eyes.

 

It felt like I’m in cloud 9. They say kissed on the forehead is old-fashioned. Ani, it’s the most romantic kiss because I got it from Joon!

 

“Yehey!” Ha Eun clapped with happiness. She hugged at both.

“Come on, you should take a shower. It’s getting cold” then we got up.

 

As we are walking, I can’t help but to talk to him.

 

“Joon, about the things you’ve said…..” I started.

 

He turned to me.

 

“I meant everything I said!” then he held my hand.

“… Just let me prove it to you” he said again.

 

Then we walked together, still, holding my hand. Yes, we are okay now! And I’m getting excited on what’s next for the both of us.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Joonah moment again! I can't help but to ship them! :))))

How will Joon prove his feelings to hyuna?

Wait next chapters!

 

Btw, guys, I might not be able to update as fast as I always do. School is coming up so my time is not as free like before. But i will still try to update my story. Hope that you will still wait for my updates and continue to support my story. Thank you to all you who appreciates this story!

Until, my next update! :))