Chapter 18: We Got Married Ep 2: Dinner with them

No ordinary Love Story..

We are now here in a Supermarket buying some ingredients for our dinner with my wife’s members 4minute. I couldn’t believe that someday I’ll say Kim Hyuna is my wife. I couldn’t deny how popular she is. There are so many people asking for her picture and fansign.

 

“Hyuna-ssi, want some pasta?” I asked her.

“You know how to cook?” she asked me

“Of course! I’m an expert!” I boasted to her.

She laughed at me

“I’ll cook anything for you!” I am getting more comfortable saying things to her.

 

We arrived in their dorm.

 

“Wow! That’s a lot!” Jiyoon said helping us carry the things we bought.

“Yeah. He bought a lot!” hyuna answered.

“I’m excited to eat!” Sohyun said excitedly.

 

As I was cooking, I was grilled on the spot by her members.

 

“How come you made it in WGM? You’re in the states, right?” Jihyun asked.

“Yeah. I needed to fix mu requirements so I can stay a little longer here” I said

“Wait! You knew everything?” Hyuna said to me. Oh yeah, she didn’t know everything!

“Yep. They asked me if I join WGM” I replied to her.

“Who were on your list?” Gayoon asked.

“There were many! Baek Suzy is number 1!” Hyuna said. She’s still haven’t moved on with the Suzy issue.

“Actually, there’s only one on my list” I thought as looked to her.

“Secret!” I just said

“Aigoooo… Hyuna-ssi is jealous!” Jiyoon said. They really love to .

“Aniya!” then she turned to the chicken she’s preparing with Jihyun.

 

“I think we should invite your teammates over” Gayoon suggested.

“Yeah. We have so many foods!” hyuna then said.

“Okay. Wait, I’ll just call them.”

 

I dialed Liam’s number and called him. After calling him, I went back to the kitchen.

 

“I already called Liam. He’ll invite the others” I said to them.

 

After a long wait, Dinner is ready! My teammates then arrived also. Then we all ate.

 

“Wow! Joon, this pasta is so good!” Jiyoon praised Joon’s recipe

“Hey, Joonie, we’re getting jealous!” Innoh said

“Why?” I asked them

“You don’t cook for us but for girls you do” Liam said putting his arm on Hyuna’s shoulder.

“Yah! Don’t touch my wife!” everyone laughed.

“Just like Hyuna’s whine!” Jihyun said making everyone laughed again.

 

Yeah, it was a fun dinner we shared!

 

 

Blackroom interview:

Joon

Staff: How is your dinner with 4minute members and your teammates?

Joon: It was fun. I really enjoyed it their company. Her members are so funny. Luckily, they loved the pasta cooked. *Laughs*

Staff: She’s still not over with the thing you said about Suzy.

Joon: Actually, my sister is an avid fan of Dream High where she was featured on. I became a fan because of that. Sorry, hyuna-ssi! *smile*

 

Hyuna

Staff: How is your dinner with 4minute members and your teammates?

Hyuna: Luckily, we were able to fit in our little dorm. *laughs* I didn’t know that he was such a good cook. Yeah, my husband is good at everything! *smile*

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Joonah so cute!

 

PS: If the title says We Got Married this is an on-cam episode but if it bears no WGM title it's just an ordinary day.

You might get confused on the next chapters! :))