Chapter 28: Confused

No ordinary Love Story..

Hyuna’s POV

 

“I LOVE YOU!”

 

I opened my eyes. Our faces inches apart and my heart is pounding so hard. All I’m seeing is the face of the man I love, Joon. I have waited for this moment to happen. He loves me! Am I dreaming?

 

“HYUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Then I woke up to reality. Guess, It was just a beautiful dream? How I wish it was true. Geez. What a time for our leader to interrupt my beautiful dream. I was still on hype with that last scene in my dream. We are about to kiss.

 

“Hey. Get up! Breakfast is ready. Such a sleepy head!” Jihyun unnie said

 

I didn’t move. It feels like my body is still absorbing my dream.

 

“YAHHHHHHH!!” She shouted which startled me and made get up.

 

As we are eating, I was the topic!

 

“How is he?” Jiyoon unnie asked

“He’s getting better now” I told them

“He better be! If he just sees all the efforts you’re doing for him, having to manage our stages, photoshoot, cf and still finds time for him. That’s pure heart!” Jihyun unnie then said

“Speaking of your heart, how is yours?” Gayoon unnie asked

 

I looked at them confused.

 

“Are you still treating it as a virtual marriage or it already developed into something?” Gayoon unnie said it straight to the point and it caught me off-guard.

 

“To be honest, before I still know what the fine line is between virtual and reality but now ….” I shook my head.

 

“… I said to myself the first time I knew that I would do this; I promise I will not let myself fall in love. Too bad, I can’t keep that promise.” I didn’t notice that my tears are already falling.

“….I don’t want him to suffer just because I love him or he choose to love me because it is not easy! Many will question him, many will judge him and that might ruin him! Before going here, he’s a private person and I don’t want to take that away from him!”

 

“We are just worried about you. We don’t want you to get hurt in the end” Jiyoon unnie said

 

“I don’t know what to do?” I confessed to them.

 

“Well, there are just two things that you can do: First, follow your heart! Go on with what you’re feeling for him. Don’t stop it because we know you’re happy everytime you’re with him. Second, follow what your mind is saying! As idols, we know why it is hard to love someone because they are restrictions. Fans will hate us; our careers are on the line as well as our dreams. That’s why I understand you for being scared to admit that, as early before this show started, you already fell in love with him” Gayoon unnie explained to me.

“Wow! Gayoon, I didn’t know you were a love doctor!” Jiyoon unnie said to lighten up the atmosphere. We all laughed.

“We know well enough, unnie to know that you already have feelings for him since day 1!” Sohyun even added.

“It just took you long time to realize it! But whatever decision you will make, we’ll stand by you!” Jihyun unnie then said.

“Thank you, guys!” And they all hugged me!

 

But honestly, I still don’t know what to do! I am torn between choosing what will make me happy and the consequences of that happiness.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Joon’s POV

I am planning to surprise Hyuna to a lunch today to say thank you for taking care of me so I headedoff to their agency.

 When I saw her she was laughing with her members and the Beast members.

 

“Joon!” Jiyoon was the first one to notice me.

 Everyone looked my way and the atmosphere changed from a happy ground to an awkward one.

Hi!” I said trying to remove the awkwardness. Some also said Hi but some didn’t even bother to say a word including Hyuna. Did I do something wrong to her?

 

Then she walked towards me.

 

“What are you doing here?” there’s irritation in her tone.

 “Uhmmm.. I was planning to ask you out on a lunch to thank you” I told her…

“I can’t! We already have plans.” There’s no emotion in her voice. What is going on?

“Oh, I see! How about dinner?” I asked again

“I have something to do!” I saw the surprised faces of her members looking at her. She’s not like this before.

“How about -----!”

“Can’t you understand that she doesn’t have time?!” This time it’s Junhyung who answered me.

“I’m not talking to you!” I answered him. Everyone is sensing trouble so they went in between of us …

“Just go, man!” Junhyung said again. That guy is getting in my nerves!

“What is your problem?” Why is he so angry to me? Is he my ex or what?

“Hey stop! The two of you!! Joon, I’ll just call you!” she might not say it but I can sense that she wants me to go so that what I did.

 

I just let everything pass thinking she’s just really busy. Instead of having lunch with Hyuna, I just met with some friends. As I was driving home, I saw two familiar faces!

So this is the “something” she has to do. She will have an Ice cream date with that Junhyung. What pisses me off is that we used to go there together too! She treated me coldly because she doesn’t want to spend some time with me but with that guy!!!

 

Arrrggggghhhhh!!

 

So, this is your game! I’ll play with you!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update for today! :)

 

Tension between Joon and Junhyung!

 

Ohhhhh. Hyuna's cold treatment to Joon! What does it means?

Joon's last words... SOunds fishy? :)