Chapter 17: We Got Married Ep 1: The Husband

No ordinary Love Story..

 

Hyuna’s POV
 

I can’t believe I’ll be participating We Got Married! Not that I don’t like it but to whom is the problem.

 

I already got my hair and makeup done and I’m just waiting for my wardrobe.

 

“Hyuna, smile!” Jiyoon unnie said. Yes, my members came to visit and see me prepare.

 “How can she smile if the person she wants to be her husband is not here?” Gayoom unnie then said

UNNIE!!!” I’m afraid that someone might hear it!

Why? Am I wrong?” she continued.

 

I just looked at them.

 

“Just admit it, unnie… You’re still hoping he’s here!” Sohyun even added.

 

Is it wrong to hope that he’s here? That he came back?

 

“Here you go, Hyuna!” our stylist handed me the dress that I’ll be wearing.

 

I headed off to the location at a park.

 

“Okay, this is what’s gonna happen. You will start there” pointing to the playground

“… You will wait for someone to show up then if he gives you something that has a heart shape on it. He will be your husband, okay?” the PD said

“Anything that has a heart shape?” I even repeated to be sure.

“Yep. Are you ready to meet him?”

“Y---Yes… ” The truth is I’m shaking

 

This is it!

 

I started walking towards the playground then I saw a man standing near a swing. I wonder who it is. I walked closer to him and he turned around!

It’s Teentop’s L.Joe!

 

Hi noona!” he greeted.

“L.Joe!” It’s been a long time since I last saw him.

“… Is it you?” I asked. All my courage is all on that question.

 

Then he handed a rose.

 

“How I wish it was me!” he said

It is not him.

 

Next stop is the candy store. I saw 2 people in the counter.

 

“Hi!” Then they both looked at me.

It’s Infinite’s L and Sunggyu!

 

“It’s me!” Sunggyu is the first one to speak.

“Ani, it’s me!” L then answered.

 

I laughed at their cute fighting. L gave me a teddy bear and Sunggyu gave a box of chocolates.

“Not us. But we will still be a fan of yours!” Sunggyu said. Both of them are such a cutie!

 

I am getting tired! So I sat on a bench at the park area. L looked around the place. It is peaceful. The flowers are so beautiful and the weather is nice!

 

Then I saw a man walking with so many balloons on his hand. I couldn’t even see his face for it is covered with balloons. I didn’t even realize that he was already in front of me and slowly he showed his face to me.

 

I felt like I’m dreaming. He did come back! It’s standing in front of me with his lovely smiling sweetly. I couldn’t find the words to speak. Then I remembered the heart shape thing I need from him. Heart shaped thing, where are you? I don’t see any. I’m losing hope.

 

Then he released the balloons and what’s left is the heart-shaped balloon!

 

“Youuuu?” I asked

“Yes” he replied

Joon!” happiness is all over me.

“Miss me?” he said mischievously

Who told you I miss you?” You don’t know how I miss you, babo!

“I can feel it!” then he pinched my nose.

“Yah! What’s that for?” I touched my nose.

“It’s real! I’m not dreaming. You’re my wife now” I blushed to what he said. I felt like I’m special to him.

“Aissssh. You’re my husband? I even wished for Yoo Ah In!” Sorry, Joon .. I need to play a little hard to get!

“Unbelievable! You’re the luckiest girl because I’m your husband! Don’t worry, I also wished for Baek Suzy but I’m stuck with you!” I was just joking and he said he likes Baek Suzy? You’re so dead, Lee Joon!

“Yah! I hate you!” I was about to leave him when he grabbed my arm making me lean to him closer. And again He’s hugging me!

“That’s what I miss about you!” he whispered. And again my face turned bright red.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Joonah in WGM!

Honestly, I really want them to be a couple in WGM.

Too bad, it will not happen anymore!

Thank you for Subscribing arint247