Chapter 15: A Sweet Sad Goodbye

No ordinary Love Story..

 

I was breathing really hard. I’m sure this freaking scary individual is a guy. I could smell his scent. He pulled me here in the dark part of our dorm.  I really want to cry for help but I couldn’t,he is covering my mouth and my whole body is trembling with fear.

 

“Shhhhhhh…. Hey, it’s me!” his voice sounds familiar but I can’t think straight. I don’t know who it is.

“… Promise me you’ll not shout” he said again

 

I nodded. He turned me around to face him.

 

“JOON?! WHAT THE-------! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU----------!!!” he covered my mouth again. I couldn’t believe with what he did. I almost died with fear!

 

He removed his hand which covers my mouth.

 

“You promised me you’ll not shout” he said again

“Who wouldn’t shout?! I thought it was the end of me. Aiisshhhhh! What are you doing here? You’re not allowed here” from what I’m seeing this is trespassing.

“Sorry, I know I went too far I need to see you. I need to tell you something” He needs to see me? Omo. Why? Will he? Kim Hyuna, stop being so assuming!

 

I couldn’t focus. I’m worried that someone might see him. It will be a huge mess when that happened.

 

“Come, let’s not talk here…” I led him to our dorm’s rooftop.

“Did anyone saw you? Aisssh. This is trespassing, you know?” I said to him

“No, this is not trespassing. Some good citizens helped me out to be here. There are so many reporters outside waiting for you but we used the back door” he explained to me. I felt a sign of relief.

“Good citizens? Who are they?” I asked him. Who could it be?

“Secret! I promise them that I’ll not spill it out!” he said to me with his playful smirk

“Fine!” Why am so affected on who those people are?

“Hyuna-ssi…. Mianhe” I faced him. I could feel the sincerity in his voice.

“Sorry for causing you this issue”

“Don’t be! I should be the one asking sorry to you. I am the one in this business. I should have had protected you but I didn’t. I know------------” he cut me off.

Shhhhhhh..” He held my face with his both hands. I could feel all my blood is on my cheeks. Omo. My face turned bright red.

“Don’t blame yourself, okay? I’m not used to seeing you sad and worried. Can you smile for me?” His hands are still on my face. I am looking at him then I gave him a smile.

Happy?” I asked him

“Very!” Here’s that killer smile of him again!

Uhmmm. Joon, what will you say to me?” I asked him. I am actually curious on what it is.

 

I saw his reaction changed. He removed his hands. Why am I feeling that anything that he’ll say will not be good?

 

“Uhmmm. Hyuna-ssi, I’m leaving tomorrow…” it shocked my world. I didn’t expect that! It caught me off-guard. My mind is telling me that this is just a dream. He’ll not leave you.

“… I need to fix some things in school and I also miss my family” I know his waiting for me to say something

“W---When will you be back?” I need to know when.

“It might cause me a few days or even weeks” That long?! I was speechless. I couldn’t even look at him in the eyes.

“You’re missing me already?” He’s smiling at me.

“Yah! I don’t miss you and I’ll not miss you!” I whined at him. I hate him!

“But I’ll miss you!” Geez. This guy never fails to make me blush. Now what? Oh boy! He’s walking closer to me

“Before I competed, you gave me a Goodluck hug. This time, let me give you this…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He hugged me tight

 

So, this is a Goodbye hug.

 

I could feel my heart pounding so hard. Still my mind is shouting Joon, please don’t go!

 

“I’ll miss you!” he said in between our hug

 

“Me too” I whispered. I don’t care if he heard or not. I feel like crying but I don’t want to see that I’m affected. He has to go. I’ll just wait for him!

 

******************************************************************************

 

After he left, I also went back to our dorm unit where everyone is looking for me.

 

“So what, did he confess to you?” I gave Jiyoon unnie a confused look.

“What? Come on, speak up!” Jihyun unnie is also curious.

“So…. You’re the good citizens he’s talking about” I finally got it! These girls!

 

They all nodded happily.

 

“Why aren’t you happy that he confessed to you? Look at your face! It’s like------“ I cut Sohyun off.

 

“He’s leaving…” I finally told them.

“What? We helped him out because he told us that he’ll tell you something. That’s what he told you? Not the magic words?” Gayoon unnie is mad!

 

I nodded.

 

Then the tears I’m trying to hold back a while ago finally fell on my face. It hurts so bad that he has to leave now that I’m starting to realize that

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I LIKE HIM! <3

 

************************************************************************************************

A/N:

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE BIAS KIM HYUNA! <3

 

hyuna photo:  01.jpg

 

 

Sorry for making our princess cry here. Finally, she realized that she likes him! :))

 

Hello and Thank you for Subscribing write-me-a-song ! :))

 

Share your thoughts on my story and I'll be happy to read them!