Chapter 27: We Got Married Ep 8: I LOVE YOU!

No ordinary Love Story..

Junhyung’s POV
 

She’s a bad with a sweet and innocent side inside her. She’s the dream of many guys including me. I’ll admit at first I like her to be my trophy girlfriend. Everyone will envy me if she’ll be mine. That’s why I was chosen to be her partner in “Change”. Our friendship grew for there, same with the love I have for her. But one man is on my way … Lee Joon!

 

“Oppa?” she said as my day dreaming was cut-off. I smiled to her.

“Busy?” I asked her. She’s preparing things they bought in the grocery. There are fruits and veggies, soup mix and other foods.

 

She nodded. I’ll be visiting someone later.

 

“Ahhhhhhh” I said. She’s really thoughtful. I just watched her do her thing when I noticed something …

“…. Btw, where’s your pet?” she looked at me confused.

“Him! Usually he’s present wherever you are. That’s why I thought he’s your pet” I starting laughing! But I saw how her expression changed.

“He’s not doing anything wrong to you to insult him like that!! ” I was stunned.

 

“He’s doing something! He’s trying to get you away from me” I thought to myself.

 

“Hey, take it easy! It was just joke!” I came closer to her

“Oppa, it’s not a good joke! You don’t know Joon to speak to him like that …”

 

Joon! Joon! Joon! It’s all Joon. Since that monkey came here, everytime Hyuna and I talks it’s all about him. Why can’t she see that I’m here?

 

“Hey, I’m really sorry! I was a bad joke… Aha! How about coffee? My treat!” I said to her as a peace offering …

“Sorry, Oppa.. But I’ll visit someone” she answered to me

“May I know who is it?” Maybe it’s just her friend, brother or grandma …

“I’ll visit Joon. He’s sick!”

 

And there I was again, being left behind because of that monkey!! You may have Hyuna now but I’ll make sure she’s mine at the end!!!

 

Joon’s POV

 

I’m trying to get up but I’m still dizzy. I looked outside and it is already dark. I slept that long? Then someone opened the door …

 

“Yah! Why are you getting up? You’re still sick!” It’s my princess

“I’m fine! I already saw you!” I said as I looked to her.

“Yah! Don’t be such a baby!” then she pushed me

“Ouchhhhhhh” I shouted

“Omo. Are you okay? I’m sorry?” she immediately came to me.

“I’m not! It still hurt here *points at the head* and also here *points on the lips*. You can cure it with a *POUT*” Then she pushed me again!

“Yeah, you’re right! You’re fine already!!” she started laughing then she stops when she sees that I’m just looking at her. She gave me “What” look

“Why are you here? I mean I’m sure you’re busy. You don’t ------!” I was cut-off.

“Shhhhh…. I’m here because you’re important to me. You’ve done so many things for me and I think it’s my turn to be here with you!” I hugged her. I don’t know what to say with everything she said.

Why is my baby so sweet?” I said while hugging her.

“Now, you know how lucky you are!” she turned to me. “…Come on! Let’s eat! I was waiting for you to wake up”

 

Then we headed out to join the others to eat.

 

After eating, I was looking for her. Where did she go? She left without even saying goodbye to me? Then I headed to my room and there I saw her peacefully sleeping. She must have been really tired. I fixed her blanket so that she won’t get cold. Then I sat beside her. Seriously, I can stare at her beautiful face forever.

 

“How can you still make my heart beats fast without even doing anything? I never thought I could get this close to you. It still feels like a dream that I could touch you, hug you, and tease you. How I wish I also have the courage to say this to you …”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I LOVE YOU!”

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

Hope you like this update! :)