Chapter 2

No ordinary Love Story..

Its Saturday! I am lying on my bed still thinking what Coach Frank said to me.

 

You can’t come with us!

You can’t come with us!

You can’t come with us!

You can’t come with us!

 

I can’t come because still have my studies to attend to and they think I’m not ready for an international competition maybe because I’ve been on the team for only a year now.

It keeps lingering in my head.

 

Arrrrrghhhh!

So I got up and turned my laptop on and there I saw my inspiration, Hyuna. She’s my wallpaper in both my laptop and cell phone.

“Looks like it will take me longer to see you again” I thought to myself.

 

-Flashback-

We were in the Philippines, Liam’s hometown, for a vacation. We visited a variety show and I guess luck is on our side for Flo Rida and a South Korean girl group called 4minute will perform. I haven’t heard much about KPOP so I am really curious who they are.

 

Everyone danced andscream with Flo rida’s performance. Then 4minute is up next.

 

I was blown away the first time I saw her. She has the face of an angel that will put a smile on your face. With every move she makes, she captured the hearts of the audience. 

 

Then they introduced themselves to their Filipino fans.

"Hi! Ako si Jihyun" (Hi! I’m Jihyun!) the crowd can help but scream to the charm of these ladies.

"Hi! Ako si Gayoon!" (Hi! I’m Gayoon!)

"Hi! Ako si Sohyun!" (Hi! I’m Sohyun!)

"Hi! Ako si Jiyoon!" (Hi! I’m Jiyoon!)

"Hi! Ako si Hyuna!" (Hi! I’m Hyuna!) she has the loudest cheers among the girls

 

She’s Hyuna.

 

From that day on, I swore that the next time I’ll see her she will be MINE.

-End of Flashback-

 

Then my phone rang… It’s Liam!”

 

“Bro, Where are you? Come to the gym now!” Is he serious?! I’m not going to practice! If I’ll come there, I might die with jealousy seeing them prepare for the Competition.

I’m not going!”I finally said

But-----” then I heard Marcus asking for Liam’s phone.

“Come here, quick! We need to talk!” I can’t disobey Marcus so I headed to the practice.

 

When I arrived, everyone is smiling at me. Then coach came to me.

“I’m giving you a chance” my face brighten up

“Really?” I can’t believe this.

Your teammates asked for this.” I am really grateful to have these kind of teammates.

“… You will have to beat Stephen in a 250m Freestyle”

 

Looks like, I shouldn’t expect that much.

 

Is he for real? He’s our Ace! That’s impossible!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Uh ohhhh! Can our Lee Joon surpass this challenge??

Find out next chapter!

Don't forget to Subscribe!

<3