Chapter 19: Hyuna's Magic

No ordinary Love Story..

 Today we are starting the swimming clinic to teach kids on how to swim. I’ll be honest; I don’t have much energy today because my vitamin isn’t here. 4minute together with Beast, G.NA and BToB went to Japan for their United Cube Concert!

 

But when I saw the kids, they were so cute and full of energy.

 

“Hi baby girl!” I saw a cute girl about 4-5 years old on the poolside. I think she’s scared.

“… Come on! Let’s swim!” I invited her.

She shook her head

 

I lean closer to her

 

“What’s your name?” I asked

“Ha Eun” she answered

“… Want to swim?” I asked again

She nodded “but I’m scared”

“Don’t be! Joon Oppa is here to guide you. I won’t leave you” I assured her

“Promise?” she asked

“Promise!” she smiled at me and I carried her and went to the pool.

 

As we are teaching them basic swimming skills, I’m still carrying her.

 

“Baby, are you still scared?” I asked again.

“A little bit” I’m happy that somehow I lessen her fear.

“Do you know kpop?”

Yes, I like Hyuna!” she said.

“Really?” that’s it! That’s why I’m close to this little girl because we have a connection… Hyuna!

“Yeah. You like her too?” she asked me

“Can you keep a secret?” I told her

She nodded

“Yes, I love Hyuna-ssi!” It’s not good to lie to children.

“She loves you too!” she said

“How I wish…” she smiled at me.

 

Then our first day ended. We waved our goodbyes to the kids.

 

“Bye, Joonie Appa!” Ha Eun said. Yes, that’s what she calls me. Not even Oppa!

“Bye, baby! See you tomorrow” I answered

 

And we headed home.

Since I don’t have Hyuna’s number I’m just relying on news thru internet and twitter on what’s going on there. But I guess, it was not the best idea for I saw pictures and news I’m not used to seeing.

 

It’s Troublemaker’s y performance!

There’s even article about Hyuna and Junhyung’s closeness. He gave his jacket to her and in return, she gave him a bottle of water.

 

Now I really want to break this laptop into 2! It’s really pissing me off!

 

“Problem?” It’s Liam.

“NONE!” I shouted. He was startled a bit.

“… Sorry, jut articles and pictures”

“So Joonie is jealous!” he concluded

“I’m not jealous! Who am I to be jealous?!” I am really damn pissed!

“Then confess everything to her! Tell her how you feel, how special she is to you! That she’s the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with” Liam said

“That’s not easy!” I answered. What if she doesn’t see me like the way I do? I’ll lose her…. I don’t want that to happen.

“What isn’t easy with just 3 words. It will just take 3 words, Joon!” he’s really persuading me

“I don’t think it’s the right time!” but when is the right time?

 

After a few days, they will be coming back from Japan so I’ll be fetching my princess.

 

As soon as they arrived, so many fans surrounded them.

 

“hyuna!” I shouted! I need to get her attention so see could see me.

 

But she didn’t notice me. Luckily, her manager saw me. I finally saw her at the parking lot. They gave us some private time.

 

“Joon!” She smiled at me

I’m happy I saw her again.

“… What are you doing here?” she asked

“I want to see my wife but it was easy. Some fans are so brutal!” I said to her. She laughed at me.

“… Are you free today?” I asked

“Sorry, Joon. I have a schedule today” I’m a bit disappointed that I couldn’t spend the day with her.

“It’s okay, I understand” I said looking down

 

Then I walked her off to their car. She was about to hop in when I called her again..

 

“Hyuna-ssi, Where’s my hug?” I extended my arms

She ran and hugged me!

“Aisssssh. My husband is so sweet!”

“I just missed my wife!” I hugged her tighter.

“Be good, okay? No more other girls!” she said in between our hug

“You’re the only one” I said to her. I kissed her hair.

 

How I wish I could freeze the time…. Just one hug from her all my worries and jealous were gone! That’s Hyuna’s Magic.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~ Joonah!!!! <3

 

I included Ha Eun or better known as "Baby Hyuna".

She's super cute. She even dances better than me. That kid is daebak!