First Kiss!?!

I Can Only Love You

            Alice woke with a start, feeling groggy, but a bit more at peach than she’d felt in a while. It must be because I finally stopped lying to myself, Alice looked at the clock. 4:40 AM. I’ll make something for Yamaa. She hesitated, trying to figure out how she should get out of the bed without waking the two, younger girls. They had stayed up a little longer, chatting and catching up.

            Finally, she managed to get up and out of bed, deciding not to change. She wore SpongeBob boxers and a light blue tank top; descent enough. Besides, she didn’t want to make more sound than necessary. That and the fact she wasn’t planning on waiting for him to eat his breakfast. She would prepare it and go back to her room.

            She planned on making curry, knowing full well Yamaa liked it. Well, she had also wanted to try cooking it herself…

            Without making a noise, she slipped through a small crack through her door and into the hallway. She looked around; making sure no one was around and tiptoed her way to the kitchen. She opened a drawer and took out a sheet with a recipe for making curry.

            At around 4:45 AM, Alice figured Yamaa would be getting up soon to take a shower. Even quieter now, or as much more quietly then before, she maneuvered her way through the kitchen, grabbing this and that. She set the rick to cook in the rice cooker while she prepared the rest, heart beating fast, hoping it turned out fine.

            5:05 AM and she heard the shower in Yamaa’s room turn on, letting her know she had maybe about 10 to 15 minutes tops. Plenty of time, she smiled to herself. Her mind began to wander, thinking about Jonghyun now. She felt a little attracted to him, just like she had before she’d met him.

            “Smells good,” Alice jumped to the ceiling, and turned to look at a groggy, looking Jonghyun.

            “You’re up early,” she remarked to an amused Jonghyun.

            “Well,” he looked at Alice with a discerning look. “Yamapi got up and bumped into my futon… hard.” He crossed his arms in distaste. “Besides, you are too, up early I mean. So, couldn’t sleep?”

            “It’s not that I couldn’t sleep,” she turned her attention back to the food, serving hot curry into a bowl, feeling slightly shy again. “I thought I would make Yamaa some breakfast before he went out for his schedule.”

            “Oh,” Jonghyun sat at a stool near across from her. “You two most be pretty close, huh?”

            “I couldn’t say,” she placed the food somewhere Yamaa could spot easily. “Anyways, I just wanted to warn you about something.”

            “Warn me?”  he raised an eyebrow.

            “Yeah,” she shrugged and sat next to him, looking at him with a steady gaze. With some effort, of course. “If any of you cause any type of harm to Adriel or Belle, you’ll have me to answer to. Trust me, you’ll regret it, because nothing will stop me.” She smiled sweetly this time and cocked her head. “But I believe I can trust you, so I’m not at all that worried.”

            “You don’t have to worry,” he quickly nodded.

            “Mmm,” she sighed, looking ahead and closed her eyes.

            Jonghyun studied her, not able to take his eyes off her. He was completely entranced by her. But then he saw her shiver. Pabo, he smacked himself. It dawned on him that she was barely… no, she just wasn’t wearing warm clothes and it was a little chilly. Without thinking, he grabbed Alice’s hand and tugged her towards the room. The room he shared with…

            Alice, still in shock by Jonghyun’s sudden actions stopped her from questioning him. Her heart began to pound faster at his touch and felt her cheeks beginning to burn. But Jonghyun never opened the door to his “room”. The door knob began to turn and Alice suddenly found herself between the door and Jonghyun’s body. She finally reacted and began to protest, but Jonghyun put a hand over , shushing her.

            “Jonghyun?” she knew that voice. Yamaa.

            “Busy,” Jonghyun replied.

            “Whatever,” he sounded a little annoyed, but soon his fading footsteps were no more.

            Jonghyun let go of Alice, backing off, realizing how close they’d been. Jonghyun wore sweatpants and… no shirt. His eyes grew wide as it crossed his mind and looked away ashamed.

            “Jonghyun?” Alice face was red, but she walked up to him, concerned.

            “Sorry,” he didn’t dare look at her.

            “Are you okay?” she murmured, taking his face gently in her hand, turning his head to face her.  His heart beat faster as did hers. “Jong—”

            But Jonghyun placed his fingers under her chin this time, in his breath, causing Alice to lean in. they’re lips were centimeters apart now, both they’re eyes closed in expectation, hearts thundering in unison.

            “What do you think you’re doing!” the door slammed open, revealing a very upset Yamaa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh snap! Jonghyun and Alice almost kissed!

Sorry, got you, didn't I?

Sorry for the lame, short chapter....  I wish i could tell you the next is going to be longer, but it's not.

Soon though, soon.

Anyways, thanks for those of you who comment! Makes me super happy! I love you!!!

I lost a subscriber and I felt really down :((((

But I still have you!