No Way!

I Can Only Love You

*Japanese Italicized

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  His manager left eventually, leaving Tauru and Shouji-san to keep an eye on him. In the end he decided to take a quick shower to cool his head. He wondered if Alice had gotten out of trouble okay, imagining her smiling face and excitement. Once he finished he sighed and wrapped a towel around his waist, towel drying his hair with another towel.

  "Ah! Gome!" he stopped drying his hair and walked out to see the commotion.

  "How'd you get in here?" he heard Tauru ask.

  "Where'd you get that key card?" Shouji asked next.

  "Um, sorry. Wrong room, sorry," it had to be her!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  You had got to be kidding! She'd used the key card and opened the door, only to find two Japanese men sitting down on chairs. At the sight of her they'd jumped up, one grabbing her arm, asking her this and that while she said sorry. The other took the key card and pointed at it, asking something else. Was this some kind of prank Yamaa decided to pull on her?

  "What is going on here?" she looked up, only to find Yamaa basically except for a towel wrapped around his waist. He'd started speaking rapidly to the the two men and soon they were deep in an argument. She felt her face burn, her heart went tokidoki like crazy and she slumped and fell her to her knees, never taking her eyes off him.

  "Huh?" the one that had held onto her arm looked down startled. "Ee! She's beat red!"

  "Let go of her already!" Yamaa snapped. He rushed to her when he saw she was falling down. "Are you ok?"

  "Uh..." she looked up slowly, dazed as he helped her up. Yamaa started walking her to her chair, but it was too much. His bare skin, touching her. She tripped over her own feet and he barely managed to catch her. Barely. He fell on the chair and she landed on his lap. She quickly scrambled to get off, only to clumsily fall to the floor, somehow dragging Yamaa with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  He didn't understand. Why was she so clumsy and flustered all of a sudden? He looked down at her, wanting to so much kiss her. Wait, what? Kiss her? He barely knew her!

  "Ano..." he focused on Alice again. She was really red. "Can you get off me and put some clothes one?"

  Clothes? Oh! This time he felt his face burn, and tried to get up without losing his towel. He heard laughter somewhere, figuring it was Tauru and Shouji san. He hadn't, how could he be so stupid!

  "You're red!" Tauru teased.

  "Careful! You'll lose your towel, it's gotten loose!" Shouji smirked and laughed.

  "Stop it you guys!" he felt really embarrassed, but finally managed to stand up, holding on to his towel for dear life, fearing it would fall off now of all moments. "Here."

  He held out his hand to help Alice up, sat her down safely and ran to get dresses.

 

  "I'm sorry, but I don't have it," he felt terrible. He didn't have Alice's camera. "You check your room?"

  "Yeah, it's not there," Alice looked really downcast. "Well, I should go. It's time to face the music."

  "What do you mean?" he looked at her, startled.

  "I'll be going home tomorrow it seems," Alice sighed. "Thank you very much for everything today. I had fun today for my first day in Japan."

  He watched her get up, bow, and leave, speechless. Was that really it? The last he'd see of her? But he couldn't think of anything to say to her. All he could do was watch her leave.

  "You're not allowed to fall for her Tomohisa-san," Shouji said all of a sudden.

  "Hm," Tauru sat across from Yamaa. "He's right. You barely know her and you'll probably never see her again. Besides..."

  "I know already!" he snapped. "But I feel sorry for her and I want to help her."

  "You spent basically all day together, right?" Shouji asked and he nodded. "Well, where was the last time you guys remember having the camera?"

  "I know!" he jumped up, excited. "Please help me get her camera back tonight!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  She'd hardly slept at all that night, since she tried really hard to not cry and think about her failure on her first day in Japan. She grabbed all her luggage and got on the taxi with Kaze Sensei. They were headed to the airport, her friends calling out good-bye. They would try getting a ticket change for today, if not the next day, and she would spend her time waiting for the plane at the airport.

  Once arriving at the airport, they stood in line, waiting to change her flight date. It was really loud, but it seemed louder than usual. She turned to look at the commotion, her jaw dropping to the ground, figuratively speaking. Entering, with two other men she recognized was Yamaa Tomohisa. What the heck was he doing here? she thought.

  "Alice, Alice!" Kaze Sensei snapped. "You're next."

  The people in front of them seemed to be finishing up, and her heart dropped. This really couldn't be happening to her. She looked back once again, and looked at the last person she'd thought she'd never meet and did. He seemed to have sensed her, because he looked directly at her and ran, breaking through the throng of excited fans and paparazzi. She too ran to him, ignoring her Sensei's call. They would have to line up again from the back again.

  Finally they stood face to face, and Alice suddenly had a mental freak out. What was she doing?

 "Ano sa," Yamaa started, looking away from her. "May I speak to your Sensei?"

  "Huh?" she looked at him bewildered.

  "What is this all about Alice?" her Sensei stood behind her now.

  "Sumimasen," Yamaa bowed low. "I have the pictures you need to see she did go to all the assigned places. If you would please look at them and reconsider sending Alice home, I would be truly thankful."

  "Hm," Sensei looked at him curiously. "Somewhere else though, yes?"

 

  She waited near the doors as her Sensei went to Yamaa's car to talk. She didn't understand what was going on. Many of his fans had looked on curiously and puzzled at the turn of events. Eventually Alice sat down, exhausted. She needed some sleep.

  "Oi!" a girl walked up to her, two others in tow. "Why did you two look so friendly?"

  Alice opened her eyes. In front of her stood three Japanese girls. The one who'd spoken to her, backed off, startled to see Alice's blue eyes. It was something rare to see. At least to her and the other two girls. They themselves were really pretty too.

  "Eeto," she sighed. "I understand little Japanese."

  "Busu!" ugly they called her.

  "I understand that," she smirked, not really in a mood to deal with some petty girls. "Ba-ka!"

  They looked at her, startled. She stood and faced them, only standing a little shorter than them. They couldn't get over her blue eyes and dark hair.

  "Walk away before I get really annoyed," she hissed. They took a step back, startled. They hadn't quite understood what she'd said, but it kind of made them hesitate. "I'm a girl, like you. Slept little. I am pretty mad."

  "Yamapi, eeto," the first girl hesitated. "You and him, friends?"

  "I don't know," she sighed. "Friends or not, I don't know."

  They nodded, and left. She sat down again and just as she was drifting off to sleep again, someone poked her forehead.

  "C'mon, time to go back to the hotel Alice," Yamaa stiffled a laugh.

  "Huh?" she shook her head. "What? But..."

 

  Her Sensei had left, so she rode with Yamaa. He told her he'd gone back and searched for the camera all night. He explained to Sensei how they had run away from fans once and how he'd gone searching for it. She'd been satisfied with the pictures and asked what could be done to thank him properly for what he'd done. He said for Alice to stay, but Sensei had shook her head and asked for something other than that. He requested her Sensei to allow her to come to his concert that night. She'd said yes. No way!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, seems Alice gets to go to his concert. So not fair!

And why on earth would Tauru and Shouji warn him about falling for Alice?

Well, until next time!

Tell me what you think!