Avoidence= Accidents

I Can Only Love You

*English Itilicized, thoughts bolded from now on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The next morning both Alice and Yamaa woke up, and looked up at the ceiling. Alice wasn’t looking forward to seeing Yamaa, at least, not with the resolution she’d come up with. Which, she still wasn’t sure why she’d come up with that resolution. In all honesty, she couldn’t be happier to be living with Yamaa, but maybe she wouldn’t be able to handle it. She had to avoid falling for him all cost. Yamaa on the other hand, would do as she requested, but would try befriending her again... at all costs.

  The two go up at the same time and go dressed. Alice opened her door, thinking which way was the best way to avoid Yamaa. At the same time Yamaa opened his door, thinking which way was the best way to re-friend Alice. They looked up, only to find the other standing across the hall. Yamaa smiled and Alice shut her door, hiding in her room.

  Well that was awkward, Yamaa thought.

  Crap, this will be harder than I thought, Alice grimanced.

  Yamaa headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast while Alice sat with her back to the door. She listened to make sure he was really gone. Meanwhile Yamaa looked his fridge, then his cupboards. Nothing. Jae had been right when he said there was nothing to eat, Yamaa sat on a stool, thinking.

  Alice went to the bathroom and brushed her hair. She usually slept soundly, but that night she’d slept restlessly, making her curly hair really tangled. Ow, ow, ow! she hissed. I’ll take a shower after breakfast, she decided. Food, she slammed her brush down. Yamaa had no food! That’s why Joong-oppa went and bought dinner last night.

  She tied her hair up in a messy bun and stomped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Yamaa sat on his stool, elbow on the white counter, propping his head up with his hand. He was spaced out, thinking and didn’t even notice the storming Alice, enter. Alice completely forgot, in her annoyance and hunger, that she was avoiding Yamaa and glared. Nothing. Tsk.

  “What are you going to do about breakfast?” she slammed the counter with her palm.

  “Nani?” he shook his head. “Oh, that. And don’t forget to speak in Japanese from now on.”

  “Whatever,” Alice crossed her arms over her chest. “If I’m hungry, and don’t get fed, I become very upset!”

  “Oh,” Yamaa put his hands up in surrender. “Eeto, what about we go to the konbini (convenience store like 7 eleven but better) and buy food together? On the way we can get you something to eat and that way not bite my head off.”

  “Okay,” Alice stormed off to find some shoes.

  “We just have to be back by noon,” he called after her.

  “Wae?” she asked in Korean.

  “Because we have to go to X University to meet up with everyone,” Yamaa looked at his watch. “It’s 9:30, so hurry up! We have to be there at 1:00!”

  “Whatever!” she yelled from her room.

  “Weren’t you supposed to be avoiding me?” he called. Crap! Wrong thing to say! he chided himself.

  “Ba-ka!” she snapped. “Are we going or what?”

  Yamaa was still in sweatpants and a white muscle shirt. When he’d changed, it had only been to put his shirt on. Quickly, he ran and grabbed a sweater, brushed his hair back and put on a beanie. Most of his fans should be in school anyways… for the moment.

  “Let’s go!” he winked. After getting off the elevator and stepped onto the street he glowered at Alice. She walked to his right, as far as the sidewalk would allow. “Are you kidding? I don’t bite, you should know. We hung out all day in Kyoto.”

  “Tsk,” Alice didn’t even look at him. You don’t bite! You’re a first kiss stealer! And then she tripped. She wasn’t usually clumsy, but this? She waited for the concrete and her to meet. “Oof!”

  “You okay?” Yamaa caught her.

  “Yeah, just fine,” she pushed him off. “Now go back to your side of the side walk.”

 

  After buying two coffees’ and some bread, Alice followed Yamaa around the konbini, asking what things were. She was hyper, and her curiosity overcame her attempts to ignore Yamaa, making him really happy. At some point, Alice tried to reach for something way too high for her, ending with Yamaa popping up behind her and grabbing the item for her.

  Too close! Alice tried side stepping him, only to trip and fall, bringing Yamaa down with her.

  “Go- gome,” she mumbled. Yamaa had caught himself, propping his upper body with his elbows. Alice had twisted during her fall and landed in between his legs, arms on either side of Yamaa body, hands next to his.

  “Daiyobu,” he smiled. “Are you okay?”

  “N,” she nodded. She tried standing up slowly, blushing a bright pink. “Dis-distance.”

  “Gome,” Yamaa dwadled off with the basket. She’s really cute! I just wish she wouldn’t push me away.

  “Sugee!” Alice was looking at a mountain of MOW in amazement in the freezer section. She remembered a few of commercials that Yamaa filmed. She wanted to try it, so she grabbed one, ran to Yamaa, put it in the basket and ran away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhnIDQM9WeE

  “Na…” he looked at it and laughed.

 

  “If you’re going to change hurry up!” Yamaa yelled from his room. He too was in a hurry to change, since they arrived later than hoped for.

  “It’s all your fault we’re…” Alice was freaking out about being late, she forgot to not barge into his room. She froze, seeing as how Yamaa was in the middle of putting on some jeans. “Go-gome!”

  “If it’s anyone’s fault for being late, it’s yours!” Yamaa ignored the frozen girl at his door and pulled up his jeans. “If I remember correctly, you kept running away from me when I was trying to tell you it was time to go. By the way you’re beat red.”

  I know I’m blushing! Alice finally walked out, slamming the door to his room. Can I really last a year living with him? More?

  “Okay, let’s go,” Yamaa found Alice rooted to the spot, outside his door. “Oi! Tauru and Shouji are waiting downstairs.”

  “Why are they here?” Alice finally moved towards the door.

  “They’re driving us to X University,” Yamaa followed. “My bodyguards, you know? I can’t exactly go disguised at this thing.”

  “Right…”

  Neither spoke as they waited in the elevator. Once outside, Tauru was spotted in front of a black suburban, back against the car, arms crossed over his chest. Once he spotted Yamaa, he stood up straight, but when he saw Alice tagging behind Yamaa, he gawked. But just as quickly composed himself.

  “Where’s your exchange student?” Tauru opened the door for Yamaa, keeping his eyes on the distant Alice.

  “You’ve already met her,” Yamaa said no more as he stepped into the car.

  “Isashiburi Tauru-san,” Alice bowed. “I’m sorry. I was going to stay away, but then…”

  “I see…” Tauru told her to step inside. “It couldn’t be helped.”

  Shouji was just as surprised, but kept his mouth shut. He could tell things were a little restrained the pair. Both Shouji and Tauru felt the heavy atmosphere the other two seemed to carry, and felt somewhat responsible. From what they could tell, Alice was trying to avoid Yamaa, but the one being avoided didn’t know why.

 

  “Here we are,” Shouji said, breaking the silence.

  “Arigato,” Alice jumped out of the car. She spotted a friend. “Sharon!”

  “Hey Alice!” Sharon hugged her. “So, how’s your host?

  “Oh, that,” Alice shrugged it off. “Okay I guess, yours?

  “I’m more than okay,” Yamaa put a hand on Alice’s shoulder. “And you’re not supposed to be speaking in eigo. Speak nihongo!”

  “”Yamaa Tomohisa is your host!?” Sharon pulled Alice and whispered quickly to her. Just as quickly let go and turned to Yamaa. “Nice to meet you! I’m Sharon. Thank you for taking care of Alice!”

  “Nice to meet a friend of Alice's,” Yamaa bowed. “Please take care of me. And please, call me Yamapi.”

  “Deal!” Sharon bowed. Soon and evil smile appeared on her face. Alice groaned. “Oh, and did you know Alice is a big fan of yours? But not just that, in reality she only l—”

  “Sharon!” Alice covered . “That’s enough.”

  “Students and hosts, please head to the Gym on the east wing,” Kaze sensei showed up.

  “I’ll see you in there,” Sharon laughed and ran off.

  “Grr,” Alice glared at Sharon’s retreating back.

  “Not just that…” Yamaa leaned in. “In reality you only l…”

  “Forget it Tomohisa-kun,” Alice stomped off.

  “What happened?” Shouji walked up next to Yamaa. “You seemed fine when we were in Kyoto. She doesn’t even call you Yamaa anymore?”

  “You tell me,” Yamaa followed after Alice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomohisa-kun. I don't really like writing that she calls him that.

Eesh... I seriously thought about waiting a long time to update... I didn't get as much feedback as I hoped for the last chapter

T.T

Ah, but honestly, I can't wait to post the one after the next chapter. It's gonna be funny, trust me.

I really want to try MOW!

Please share this with your friends!!

And comment, and subscribe if you're a silent reader...

I get angsty when I feel no one really likes my AFF :((