Stolen

I Can Only Love You

*Japanese,  Korean, English

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Yamaa regretted ever waking up Jonghyun to annoy him, with great horror. After hearing Jonghyun in the bathroom, he headed to the kitchen, thinking about what he could whip up quickly for breakfast. To his dismay, curry was waiting for him on the bar next to the stove. Alice. Yamaa ran back into the hall, directly to the bathroom. Busy, he growled. That blonde works fast.

  To his relief the door was unlocked as he slammed it open, probably waking up the rest of the house. Well, he thought later. If it had been locked I would have kicked down the door.

  “What do you think you’re doing!” he shouted, noticing how quickly the two pulled apart in surprise.

  “Yama—” but he didn’t let her finish. He grabbed her wrist, much like Jonghyun before him, but only rougher.

  He was boiling with anger. And jealousy. He had been too careless. There was no way he could allow Alice to be taken away from. He cared too much for her already. Ignoring the stares from the people at the open doors of the other rooms, he stopped and wheeled around, facing Alice. He felt at a loss of words, thinking about what he was trying to achieve now.

  “Yamaa!” Jonghyun yelled. “Should have locked the door.”

  “Alice? Jonghyun?” Adriel’s voice came out confused.

  “Yamaa, I’m so—” he grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her to him, cutting her off.

  Alice’s eyes widened. Somewhere gasps could be heard. Others struggled to keep Jonghyun under control.

  Yamaa had his eyes closed; only thinking about one thing. Her lips. Slowly, Alice began closing her eyes, only to push him off.

  “What do you think you’re doing?” she shrieked at him in Japanese. “That was my first kiss you stole!” she was overwhelmed with emotion. She loved him; that was true. But he had a GIRLFRIEND. And she never imagined her first kiss to be like that. “You had no right to do that! Stole my first kiss!” she didn’t mind that it was him, but, but… it hadn’t been right. “My first kiss. And you have girlfriend besides that! You forcefully stole my first kiss!”

  She shoved past him, past a stricken SHINee—even Jonghyun—past Adriel and Belle into her room, slamming the door behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I felt bad for posting that short chapter, so I decided to be nice and put up this short one too...

Anyways....

No way! Yamaa, what did you just do! You have a girlfriend for crying out loud!

Well, even if it's fake and no one knows.... ;)

Remember, comment, subscribe, share, and keep reading!

Oh, and please check out my other fics!

Love you! Aieru!