Punishment

I Can Only Love You

 *English itilized

"What were you thinking?" his manager looked at him crossly. "If you wanted to go out, why didn't you take at least Tauru-san and Shouji-san?"

 But Yamaa wasn't listening. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Alice. There was something about her, but he couldn't quite place it. And what had gotten into him, taking her like that in his arms, hanging out with her all day, and giving her his other key card to his room. He wanted to see her again, and he had no idea why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Japanese Itilized

"Ba-ka!" Adriel teased.

 "Oh, shut up, Iimoto!" Alice snapped. Kaze Sensei had interrupted her friends warm welcome with a charismatic snap. Alice was soon escorted to Sensei's room and reprimanded. The first punishment, sit in zei sa the whole time she was to be reprimanded and 10 minutes following that. Second, she was to report to breakfast the following morning, go to the short class and miss out on the fun activities of the day. She felt crushed. After it was explained to her, she was asked to show the pictures she's taken. She slowly looked for her camera, hesitant on showing Sensei the pictures where she's stood by Yamaa.

 "Heh!?" she suddenly exclaimed, rummaging through her purse. "Oh no..."

 "Well?" Kaze Sensei raised an eyebrow. "The pictures or you're sent home."

 She thought hard and fast. He had it. Yamaa had her camera. She bowed to Kaze Sensei from her kneeling position and apologized. She'd told Sensei she was sorry but if she could be excused to retrieve her camera. Luckily she'd been allowed to her room first to freshen up, making a liable excuse.

 "Adriel, I seriously gotta go!" her sister had called her just as she had been about to go to his room. She's semi explained her situation to Achelle, leaving Yamaa our of the picture. Get it? Never mind. "Yes, I'll call you back, bye."

 She pushed her phone in her pocket and reached for the key card Yamaa had given her. If he didn't have it, she was screwed. She'd be sent home the following day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamaa must have the camera, right?

I'm sorry it's so short, but the next one will be a longer chapter and please tell me what you think!