Wow

I Can Only Love You

*Japanese Itilized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Why did she do that? She froze, having realized at what she had just done.

 "Are you okay?" he asked her in Japanese. " Oh, wait... English?"

 "Eeto, I'm okay..." she took in a deep breath. "I understand a little."

 He looked at her in surprise. Oh. My. Gosh. Yamaa Tomohisa stood before her. Could he hear her heart? It was pounding so fast and loud. At least, that's how she felt.

 "Thank you for helping me.." he said again in an English accent. It was really attractive... Oh, wow. "Name?"

 "Alice. Alice Peterson," she stumbled over her own name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alice. Alice Peterson," the girl said. Then, just as he was about to give her his fake name, she surprises him again. "Y- you're welcome, Tomohisa-san."

 She knew who he was? He thought Americans had a hard time telling Asians apart!

 "You know who I am?" he asked.

 "Um, yeah..." she bowed. "Nice to meet you!"

 She was cute. She had acted fast and confident but a few minutes ago, now she seemed shy and embarrassed. Alice Peterson. Why did she seem familiar? He just couldn't put a finger on it.

 "I should go..." she turned to go. "You might want to change your appearance thought, so you don't get caught again."

 "Wait!" he had no idea why, but he wanted to spend more time with her. "Help me disguise myself better, then. If an American can tell who I am, well, then..."

 "Anyone can?" she stopped and turned around. She smiled and said, "OK, I'll help you a little... with what I can. Then I gotta go."

 "N." he sighed, relieved. "Thank you."

 "First off, tie your hair back," she looked serious.

 "Um, eeto, I don't have..." he searched for the word.

 "Oh, here," she handed him two hair bands.

 "Two?" he looked confused.

 "Yeah," she paused.

 "Eeto, I don't know how you want me to put my hair up..." he trailed off, a guilty look on his face.

"Okay, um, here, I'll do it," she blushed. "Can you kneel down... I can't reach. And you'll need a different shirt... and coat. At least coat, or shirt. Either or actually."

 He looked at her perplexed. She acted shy, but she also kept her distance. She wanted to go. Leave him. Why? then he remembered the bad he'd managed to hold onto. The red muffler. He showed her.

 "Perfect."

 He had his hair in two little pigtails, wore her big baggy guy coat, and the red muffler around his neck. She also gave him nerd glasses, which he wandered why she had a pair in the first place. She handed him a mirror and he nodded in approval.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Okay, well, I have to go..." she said reluctantly.

 "Why?" he looked disappointed.

 "I - I have to catch u.. find, " yeah she was in big trouble. She looked at her watch. "Crap!"

 Yamaa raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?" But she was gone, running frantically. They would be worried sick about her! By now she had definitely ruined everyone's day. For all she knew, she would get sent home! She had no idea where she was going, but she needed to find a phone.

 Oh, for all that could happen! She met him, talked to him, and couldn't spend more time with him... Because she had gotten lost. But, but she'd seen him, Yamaa Tomohisa. He was amazing. Even with his nerdy look. She smiled as she ran.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will they meet again?

Why was Yamaa so hurt by the feeling that she might not like him?

Why didn't she just stay put and hang out with him?

Till next time! ;)