You Got To Be Joking!

I Can Only Love You

 *In this chapter English will be Itilized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have me mistaken with someone else," he should have prepared himself for something like this. But, oh, why on earth had he been so prideful? "My name is Tanake Akura." He backed up wearily, hands up in surrender, looking desperately for an escape route.

 "No, it is! It is! Yamapi-kun!" another girl kyaad.

 He ran for it, really ran for it. All of a sudden more and more girls were joining the chase. It wasn't all bad, considering this gave him another reminder on how many fans he had. But really? If they loved him as much as they said, couldn't they give him one day of peace? Besides, they would all most likely see him tomorrow.

 Dodging the crowed was hard, but he hoped it would be enough to slow the screaming girls down. He turned to look once. What was this? he thought. Anime? People got out the screaming girls way as if they were a river parted by a rock in the middle of the flow. They were really determined to catch him.

 "Please go out with me!"

 "Be my boyfriend!"

 "I love you Yamaa!"

They screamed and screamed, adding more and more girls as they went. This was getting ridiculous! There were on the street for crying out loud! And he still hoped to enjoy today. But at the rate things were going...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if I go down this street... Alice thought as she turned right on a busier street. Where on earth was she? She hadn't even seen a cop to ask for help. How on earth was she supposed to find her way back to the hotel? All because of the poster she had seen of Yamaa. She really should get over her feelings for him.

 It was only in her head. They would never meet, much less him fall in love with her. But why was it so hard? Every time a guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she automatically said no. Even if she thought for a second the guy would be a great guy to go out with. But no one ever caught her attention. No one. To her sister Adriel she became the dateless Al. She was 19, and had been single since... well, since she was born.

 Now here she was, lost in Kyoto, Japan, a country where she barely knew the language and where the person she felt she loved lived. Now that was ridiculous. Well, she was wrong about one thing. She heard screaming, and the calling of a name which sounded familiar.

 Then she saw him. Well, them, since he was running and a whole bunch of girls following him. Well, more like chasing. His black hair was blown back as he ran, sweat glistening on his brow. He was beautiful. Finally it clicked. She had to get out of the way or she'd be run over!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He saw it. The escape route. It looked like an alley, so he turned left. FAST.

 "Ow!" Yamaa crashed into someone and they both ended up falling.

 "I-tai!" he yelped, surprised. "Sorry. Sorry." He started to get up when he heard them.

 "Did he go that way?" "No, he went that straight!" "No, he turned."

 "Eeto..." he looked down of the person he knocked over. "Help?" she asked awkwardly. Yup, a girl. Great. She froze. "Um, here! Hurry!"

 The girl pulled him up, pushed him against the wall, and pushed him down on his knees. He was shocked, caught off guard, with no time to resist. All of a sudden, some girls ran down and alley and the girl he knocked over stood in front of him, as if to cover him with her body. Hiding him?

 "Wh-" she shushed him.

 "Have you seen..." a girl had stopped when she say the girl facing the wall. Now what would a girl be doing facing the wall?

 "I don't understand... English?"  his... his rescuer? said.

 "Oh, eeto, nani monai. N-never mind. Have fun..." the girl took off, mumbling. "erted American."

 Yamaa go up slowly, and the girl quickly backed away.

 "Arigato.." when he noticed the girl had frozen in place, looking at him with big blue eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it folks! Story ends there!

Just kidding. Hope you guys like it, so please let me know!