Lost

I Can Only Love You

*Itilized will be in Japanese when it's a conversation until further notice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 There was no way on earth he would sit still in his room of the hotel all day. His first true day off. Yamaa Tomohisa was pacing back and forth frustrated. He loved what he did, but everyone needs a vacation. He sighed. His manager had told him it was better if he didn't wander around recklessly the day before the concert. It made sense, since he never knew when he would be chased by fangirls. He just didn't want to spend his time running and hiding.

 He stopped suddenly, an idea forming in his mind. He got a hat he'd just bought back home in Tokyo, a scarf, and the plainest clothes match he could think of. He had to sneak out, he had to. Just because it was his day off didn't mean he wouldn't have security following him around everywhere. He wanted one regular day as an average person.

 

 He did it, he was out without security guards! Time to enjoy Kyoto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Alice!" a girl called. A group of students were gathered near a van. They were all from the U.S.

 "Coming!" she couldn't believe it! She was finally in Japan. A dream come true. She looked around mesmerized. Kyoto, Japan. It was more beautiful than she'd imagined! And they were barely leaving the airport.

 Her flight had been delayed, making them late for the opening ceremony. The whole group had agreed Alice was the most excited out of all of them to be in Japan. She wasn't particularly tall, but she seemed tall in a way. She had curly black hair hanging loosely halfway down her back, and piercing blue eyes. She was fun to watch.

 They drove straight to the hotel they'd be staying in for the next three days, and where the ceremony was being held. Alice was ecstatic to be there. It was early in the day, and she wanted to explore Kyoto already!

 Finally the ceremony ended, and the group was on their way to explore.

 "Now, stay together so no one gets lost. Am I understood?" asked the woman in charge.

 "Yes Sensei!" all said, but one.

 "Psst! Alice!" a girl elbowed her.

 "What? Huh? Oh, umm... what?" she'd been spacing out again, thinking about one thing. She was in the same country that Yamaa Tomohisa lived in!

 "Alice, please pay attention!" Sensei Kaze sighed. "I don't want anyone getting lost, alright?"

 "Yes Sensei. Sumimasen," Alice blushed, embarrassed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 There had been a ceremony, and it had made it easier to sneak out. Yamaa smiled to himself, proud of his skills. There was something about the group of student foreigners. He shook it off. He was free.

 He almost started skipping for joy as he headed to the shopping centers. He was getting a little hungry, and wanted to buy a souvenir. He went into one shop and bought a red muffler. He was pretty happy about it, who knows why. Then he noticed the poster. The one of him and his concert the next night.

 He had to be careful now. Who knows what girls might be keeping an eye out for him. And then, "RAWR!" went his stomach. He was hungry. He decided to think of it as a game. He must play... NINJA!

 Good thing he brought cash only. He bought a burger, fries, and a soda when the game became... GAME OVER! He was sitting down when his hat slipped off along with his glasses.

 "Kyaa!!! Yamapi-kun! Yamapi kun!" a girl screamed. The chase was on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice and her group followed Sensei Kaze towards the station of the bus to see the temples. That's when she saw it. A poster. His poster. It was announcing something that had the next day's date on it. She wanted to understand better.

 "Sen-" she stopped short as she turned. They were gone. "Sensei!"

 She searched with her eyes only, but finally moved in the direction she thought they went. She started seeing a few stores, but no sign of her group. She was lost. Lost in Kyoto with a limited amount of Japanese in her vobulary. No bueno.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try putting up chapter 2 up soon!

Let me know what you all think!