Alice's Request

I Can Only Love You

*Korean Itilicized.

__________________________________________________

  Alice and her group of fellow students got up at 5:00 A.M. the following morning to catch their plane at 7. This only gave Alice very little sleep… again. She’d surprised herself when she suddenly began singing her own rendition Yubiwa, only to end up crying. Sharon had almost had to pour a cup of freezing water on her face to wake her. Luckily, she woke just as Sharon hovered above her with the freezing water.

  “When did you get back?” Sharon asked when Alice gave her a dirty look.

  “Around midnight,” she growled.

  “When did you actually go to bed?” Sharon was busily grabbing her things.

  “Um,” Alice winced as the memories resurfaced. “Maybe around 3:30? My sister called.” Alice got up and freshened up, grabbing and packing her things as she went. “She and her best friend seem to be in Korea at the moment.”

  “Really?” Sharon sat in a chair, having finished her packing. “Isn’t she only 16 or something?”

  “Yeah,” Alice sat on her suitcase to get it closed. “But I don’t know if I’m allowed to tell you at the moment.”

  “Whatever,” Sharon stood and led the way out, listing things they may have left behind. “Good-bye to Yamapi?”

  “What?” Alice’s head snapped up.

  “You know,” Sharon smiled. “You did confess to him, right?”

  “No, I didn’t,” she mentally winced. “We just helped each other out last time around…”

  “Hmph,” the two girls continued on in silence.

 

  “Tokyo ni irashaimase,” Kaze sensei called out, when they gathered up. “Look for your names as your hosts have written you may find them.”

  Alice scanned the crowd, but not for too long.

 

♪♥Alice Peterson♥♪

 

  A tall guy held up a bright neon pink sign. He wore the most ridiculous shades and wore a baseball cap. He was running a major wardrobe malfunction. His hair was a reddish brown, from what she could tell anyways. The person she was to stay with never gave her a name or made any means to communicate. A total mystery.

  “Hajimemae,” she walked to the stranger and bowed. “Watashi ha Arice Peteruson.”

  “Please, English,” the guy bowed. “Your host is not able to pick you up, so he owes me, his friend, one. Mmm, you’re cute. This way.”

  “Um, okay,” Alice felt confused. “Your name?”

  “You are not worthy of knowing my name,” he smirked.

  “And my host,” at this point Alice was getting pretty pissed. “What’s his name?”

  Can’t tell you,” he led the way. “The little bastard told me not to say anything. He wants to tell you himself.”

  “You got to be kidding,” Alice snapped. “Tell me your name already then! I’m tired. I don’t know you and my host didn’t bother talking to me… EVER. ¿Quien to crees que eres?”

  “Woah,” the guy stopped, turned and looked her, startled.

  “You betcha, woah,” Alice hissed.

  “Fine,” he kept walking. “In the car though.”

  Once in the car, the young man removed his glasses and hat. Alice blinked fast, trying to figure out what to say. What to do.

  “Well, just as I thought,” he shrugged. “As an American, of course you wou—”

  “Kim Jaejoong,” Alice finally managed.

  “Huh?” Jaejoong looked at her startled. “You actually know who I am?”

  Alice nodded.

  “Woah,” he said again.

  “I have a lot of your songs on my ipod,” Alice’s turn to smirk.

  “Woah.”

  “Is that all you can say?” Alice laughed.

  “Hmph,” Jaejoong recovered. “Guess that just proves how popular I am.”

  “Tsk,” Alice grinned. “He just turned into a huge airhead. Careful, your hat may not fit on your head.”

  “Well aren’t you sassy,” he shot her a glare.

 

  “Here’s the place,” Jaejoong opened the door to a huge room in an apartment building. Wouldn’t be surprising if the whole apartment was the whole building. “Now be a good girl and sit tight until he comes home.”

  “I will, but you have to stay with me,” Alice gave him a puppy look. “I don’t want to be here alone… oppa.”

  “O-oppa,” he blushed. “Well, since you insist.”

  “Kansabnida,” Alice grinned.

  “I guess we can play video games?” Jaejoong looked unsure. “For the X-Box 360 we have C.O.D., Dance Central, karaoke. PS3… um… karaoke, warhawk, guitar hero, motor storm and the fitness ones… I think.”

  “Dance Central,” Alice called out.

  “Alright then,” Jaejoong set it up. “Beware, I’m a beast at this game. And you act pretty calm for someone meeting someone like me.”

  “Well, I met someone like you recently,” Alice sighed. “But I rather not talk about it.”

  “Okay,” with that they played for a while.

 

  At 5:00 P.M. they took a break and Jaejoong went to buy something to eat for the two of them. Alice thought it would be a good time to call Adriel and let her know about what just happened to her with Jaejoong. And she really wanted to see her, so hopefully, if she asked, Adriel could come to Japan to visit the following week.

  Alice dialed her sister’s number and waited. It rang once, twice and finally an answer:

  “Hey, I’m putting you on speaker,” Belled picked up. “Adriel’s hands are covered in enchilada sauce.”

  “Oh, well, hey you two,” Alice seemed to smell the enchiladas over the phone, remembering her hunger. “Send some over before Jaejoong gets back.”

  “Ha ha, if the boys don’t eat it all,” Adriel gasped. “Wait, Kim Jaejoong? How the heck are you meeting these people?”

  “I have no idea,” Alice giggled. “You met SHINee, so you’re not one to speak. But he was dressed terribly when he picked me up at the airport with a big pink (ew) neon sign for my host person.”

  “That’s unbelievable!” Adriel tsked.

  “Adriel!” Belle suddenly yelped. “Onew is stealing the chicken!”

  “Yah!” a male voice exclaimed. “That’s spicier than I expected!

  It went on for a while as Alice listened to Adriel be herself and take over. She really had improved on her Korean.

  “No!” Adriel snapped. Alice felt elated at knowing that tiny little word.

  Onew was so funny! He cried out once for another thing, asking a question. I think Belle was laughing somewhere. “Sorry, Onew’s trying to steal my chicken.”

  “He’s so funny! So he really is a chicken addict as much as we’ve heard!” Alice giggled.

  “So, hey, you need anything?” Adriel asked.

  “Well, I was hoping you could visit me next week here in Japan, since it’s my week off before officially starting classes,” Alice explained. “I really miss you and that little friend of yours.”

  “Aww! We miss you too!” they both gushed.

  “Now, I hope none of the boys have acted too friendly with you,” Alice teased. “Or that neither of you jumped any one of them. No sneaking into their beds at night.”

  “Gyah!” they both shrieked. “We’re not that kind of girl!”

  “I love you,” Alice laughed. “Take care you two, and call me soon to let me know if you can come, alright?”

  “Yes nee-chan!” Adriel chimed. “Love you too!”

  “Love you Alice!” Belle chirped.

  Just as Alice was about to say ‘sayonara’, she heard the door open. She figured it was Jaejoong.

  “Sayonara you two!” Alice said. “Jaejoong is back with food!”

  “Sayonara!”

  “Jaejoong!” Alice called. “Took you long enough! I’m sta—” Alice froze, as did the person who stood in front of her. It wasn’t Jaejoong, nope, not at all. She felt the world shrink all around her, only leaving her and the person before her.

  Yamaa Tomohisa.

________________________________________________________

Dun dun dun!!!!

Within 3 days multiple things have happened to Alice.

First, she's in Japan.

Second, she' met Yamaa Tomohisa!

Third, she ends haning out with him for a whole day!

Fourth, she becomes part of his concert!

Fifth, he almost kissed her. And the list goes on! Her sister is in Korea, due to the fact that her and her friend are part of Shinee and well, she meets Jaejoon, and Yamaa walks into the apartment she's staying in?

heh!!!! What is going on!!! Brain overload!

Comment, Subscribe! Tell me what you think!!!

AND THANK YOU TO ONLYTHEBEST24 FOR THE FOREWORD POSTER!! LOVE IT!