I Won't Lose To You

I Can Only Love You

     

Don't forget this is connected with onlythebest24's story; Confessions of an American Fangirl...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43953/confessions-of-an-american-fangirl-drama-korean-romance-shinee-sliceoflife

*English italicized

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Yamaa left the door open to his room for Alice. From the moment he’d met her, he’d felt compelled by her. He’d acted the part in the drama’s when necessary, but for them to be true amazed him. It was something he didn’t think possible since, because of… he shook his head.

  “Yamaa?” Alice stuck her head in the room.

  “Close the door behind you,” Yamaa sat on the edge of his bed.

  “I’m sorry!” Alice bowed very low and continued speaking with her head bowed. “I tried telling them, but something always came up, and I was very surprised by the boys coming too.”

  “Alice,” Yamaa suddenly felt guilty. “Sorry, I’m the one who should be apologizing. I’m tired from work and you have busy with your guests. They must be tired too, so why don’t we get them settled in some rooms?”

  “Thank you!” Alice straightened, only to boy again. Yamaa looked at her closely, knowing he really did care for her. He wanted to hug right there and there.

  “But,” he put up his hand.

  “But?” Alice gave him an uneasy glance.

  “But I might change my mind if you give me a hug,” Yamaa stood from his bed and opened his arms.

  “And what happens if I don’t give you a hug?” smirked Alice, crossing her arms, chin up.

  “I’ll kick them out right now,” Yamaa crossed his arms, mocking Alice.

  “Ugh,” Alice rolled her eyes but smiled.

  Yamaa smiled and opened his arms again. His heart pounded in anticipation, longer to hold her close. Alice dropped her arms to her side and took, two steps forward, only to stop dead. Just three more steps, Yamaa thought. But Alice head was spinning now, finally realizing what she was about to do. When she’d woken up that morning, she’d been confused and hung-over. How she even ended up passing out on top of him was beyond her. But then again, she’d been drunk. Now she felt embarrassed.

  “Alice?” Yamaa looked at her with concern, arms beginning to drop.

  She couldn’t take it anymore. Pushing away those feeling she tried hiding from everyone, but everyone say anyways. Feeling she hid from herself. There had always been something about Yamaa Tomohisa since she’d discovered him one day, years ago. Now, she had met him, lived with him even! There was no, ‘don’t fall for him’ deal. It was beyond that. Maybe, once she accepted the feeling she had to run away from—the feelings for him—she could finally move on and fall for another. Someone better suited for her.

  Because she loved Aoki.

  But

.

.

.

  There was something about Jonghyun too. She was unusually shy around him. No. she would tell her feelings to Yamaa eventually. She couldn’t trouble him any further. After all, he had a girlfriend. But right now, she was free to hug him. So after all her troubled thinking, she ran and hugged him. He had dropped his arms at some point, all hope of receiving a hug diminishing.

  It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening before wrapping his arms around her smaller frame. His hear soaring and feeling as if there were hundreds of pounding horse hooves in his heart.

  “Let’s stay like this for a little while longer,” Alice whispered when he began pulling away. But at her request, his heart swelled in sheer joy and held her even more tightly to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Korean Spanish Japanese

  Adriel, Belle and SHINee were whispering in Korean when Alice and Yamaa emerged together.

  “Yamaa Tomohisa is my sister’s host…” Adriel said in wonder. She had just finished speaking explaining to the boys who Yamaa Tomohisa was. “Alice has always been a fan of his, so this should be like a dream come true for her.

  “Do you thin—” Belle stopped, noticing Alice and Yamaa entering the room. The others did too. “Hey Alice!”

  “Belle,” Alice gave her an amused look.

  “You didn’t do anything inappropriate I hope,” Adriel looked at Yamaa.

  “Adriel!” Alice snapped. “You know me better than that!

  “I hate it when they do this,” groaned Belle while the others looked at the sisters in confusion and amusement.

  “You’ve been living with him a whole week!” Adriel argued. “He’s a man and you’re a woman.

  “Stop speaking in Spanish,” Belle grumbled under her breath. The others laughed at Belle, earning them a glare from the small red haired girl.

  “What does that have to do with anything?” Alice questioned. “I’m an adult and I’m not one of those types of girls that do those sorts of things. But if it helps you feel better, I admit I love him.

  “Wait!” Belle held up her hands. “I know that word! Something to with—”

  “Belle!” snapped the two sisters, causing Belle to look down and the boys began feeling uncomfortable.

  “Fine,” Adriel said. “I believe you.”

  “Thank you,” Alice said. “Sorry everyone, we just tend to that once in a while. Anyways, Adriel, Belle, SHINee, this is my host, also a known actor and singer here in Japan, Yamaa Tomohisa. Yamaa this is my sister and her best friend Belle.”

  “Hajimemae,” Adriel bowed, greeting him the way Alice tougher long ago. “Please take her of me, and thank you for looking after my nee-chan.”

  “Pleased to meet you too,” Yamaa bowed in turn. “Place call me Yamapi if you like.”

  “Okay,” Adriel finally gave him a smile.

  “Nice to meet you too,” Belle chirped. “I can call you Yamapi too, right?”

  He laughed and nodded, greeting her kindly. Next Adriel introduced SHINee to Yamaa. They bowed to each other and took turns shaking hands. When Yamaa shook hands with Jonghyun—unlike with the others—he squeezed tight and looked him in the eye, sending a challenge. Everyone could feel the tension crackling between the two.

  “Um, Yamaa?” Alice broke in. “Adriel and Belle are sleeping in my room, but what about the boys?”

  “Well,” Yamaa openly turned his back on Jonghyun. “I have two spare rooms. Two in each room and can share a room with me. That way it’s two in each room, with the exception of the girls.”

  “Sounds like a plan!” Belle said, not fully catching on that one of the give boys would have be chosen to share rooms with Yamaa.

  “I don’t care who,” Yamaa faced Jonghyun and smirked. “But decide soon. I have to get up at 5 for my schedule tomorrow.”

  “Let’s do rock, paper, scissors,” Jonghyun suggested.

  “Why don’t you just go?” stated Key. “It’s you he wants.

  “Why would he want Jonghyun-hyung?” asked Taemin.

  “But it’s not fair that way,” said a nervous Jonghyun.

  “Fine,” Minho stepped in. “First one to lose shares rooms with him. But if there’s a draw in the loser’s side, they go against each other, deal?

  “Deal,” they all got in a circle and began.

  Jonghyun ended up losing in the end. He was to share a room with Yamaa. He hung his head.

  “Don’t lose to him Jonghyun!” teased Onew, and the others laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Yamaa was mighty pleased Jonghyun was the one to share a room with him. He saw him as a threat, and wanted to make it clear to him that he would win Alice over. He wouldn’t hand Alice over to the dino-head so easily.

  “Thank you for letting us stay here,” Jonghyun said as he walked in the room.

  “Oh,” Yamaa gave him a smile. “No problem at all.”

  Jonghyun couldn’t take it any longer. He liked Alice from what he learned about her that day, and she really was something to behold. He was bound to meet her multiple times since she was Adriel’s sister, so maybe something could develop between the two? There was chemistry, he knew. But what was her relationship with Yamapi? From what he could tell, they were close, but for some reason she didn’t call him Yamapi like everyone else, but called him Yamaa.

  “Just what is your relationship with Alice?” he finally asked.

  “My relationship with Alice?” Yamaa had a glint in his eyes. “What do you care?” He shrugged. “But if you really must know, my relationship with Alice is that of a host and a friend.”

  “Well, that’s a relief,” Jonghyun leaned on the closed door, arms crossed.

  “Don’t feel relieved yet,” Yamaa snapped. “To her I may be just a friend, but I really like her. Love her if you will. Even if she doesn’t know this, I’ll make it clear eventually. Soon, actually. So I won’t hand her over to you so easily… dino-head.”

  “Oh,” it was Jonghyun’s turn to snicker. “After Adriel explained who you were, I looked you up myself on my phone. Found something interesting about you.”

  “Oh?” Yamaa’s lips twitched.

  “You have no right to go after her,” Jonghyun calmly stated. “You have a girlfriend and you’re known to be a bit of a Casanova too.”

  “So?” Yamaa was smiling again. “I’m pretty sure Alice knows, and when it comes up, no, when the moment comes for me to tell her how I feel, I’ll tell her the truth.”

  “The truth?” Jonghyun frowned. “What truth?”

  “That the relationship between me and my,” Yamaa quoted with his fingers. “ ‘girlfriend’ is just a ruse.”

  “Hm,” Jonghyun walked up to Yamaa, stopping within a foot of distance between them. “I guess I won’t lose.”

  “That’s my line,” smirked Yamaa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly liked writing this chapter, but sorry for the part where they speak Spanish.

I wrote it in my journal in Spanish actually, so I had to remember how I wanted it in English.

*sigh

Anyways, Yamapi has a girlfriend? But it's a ruse?

Hmm... tension in the air!

If I have mistakes, forgive me, it's 2:30 am. I'll check it later.

Comment, subscribe and give me feedback!

Thank you!

Oh, and don't miss out on reading this fanfic too:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50859/i-m-genie-for-you-boy-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-romance-shinee-taemin