VIII

Angels and Demons

Minho’s hand was on the door knob into their dorm but he stop dead in his track with his eyes widen. Taemin walked right into to Minho in the process.

“Hyung, why did you stop? Ouch my head hurt” Taemin said as he rubbed his head.

Minho didn’t answer; his face was blank, like he was in a trance. Taemin walk closer to Minho but before Taemin could get closer to see what was wrong with Minho, Minho turn around and started to walk down the stairs.
“Hyung, where are you going?” Taemin yelled after Minho.

“I’ll be right back. You go and make sure that Key doesn’t diva up our room more than it should be. Also pick my bed out for me as well” Minho yelled back up as he ran down the stairs.

Taemin scratch his head “Where is he going? He is acting weird. Oh well I better go in and see what Key hyung is up to.”

Minho was running down the start with inhuman speed. What he heard in his head when he reached the door to his dorm was Donghae telling him “Amber is in danger! Hurry up and go to her now!”

When Minho reached the bottom of the stairs he saw that Joon, the students’ council’s president holding onto Amber with both of his hand. He was walking up to him when someone grabbed him by the elbow. He turns around to see that it was Krystal.

“Lets hide closer to them and see what that guy want with Amber unnie” Krystal told Minho as she pulled him behind a tree just behind where Amber and Joon is standing. “With our hearing we should be able to hear them perfectly fine from here. If we need to save Amber unnie we can in time.”

Minho just nodded and followed Krystal.

Joon kept staring at Amber’s face, which was annoying Amber but she didn’t know what to say to him. There’s something familiar about him.

After about 5 or 10 minutes Joon open his mouth and said “You exactly like her, but it can’t be you because you are too young to be her.”

Amber shook Joon’s hand off of her “What? Who are you talking about?”

“I was saved by someone that looks exactly like you when I was 8 years old” Joon looked intensely into Amber’s eyes. “That was 10 years ago. She was about 18 years old I think. You and that girl that saved me look identical but she can’t be you because she would be around 28 years old now and your not.”

Joon put his hands into his face as he sat down on a small bench that was next to where they were standing. Amber stood there and looks at him intensely; her eyes were full of sympathy.

“If you don’t mind me asking” Amber said as she sat down next to Joon. “How did this girl or lady saved you?”

“I was playing by the river near my house” Joon removed his hands from his face and sat up straight. “I accidentally fell into the river. I didn’t know how to swim back then. I was drowning and I couldn’t do anything about. My parents’ face flashes in front of my eyes. Then all of a sudden a hand came out of nowhere and pulled me out of the water. She saved me; at first I thought she was a boy, but because of her wet clothes that were clinging to her body I knew she was a girl. The sun was shinning on her. She was my angel, my first kiss, my first love. Well you can’t really call a mouth to mouth a kiss but for an 8 years old boy it was. My parents found me, so she left without saying a word. She ruffled my hair, smiled and waved good bye to me before she left me there for my parents. I fell in love with her from that moment on.”

Joon blushes as he told Amber his story. Amber didn’t say a thing she just sat there and stared into the distance. They sat there in silence for sometimes.

“I looked like her hah?” Amber question broke the silence.

“Yes, you guys look exactly alike. The hair the face the boyish charm” Joon said as his face got redder. “When I first saw you I couldn’t stop my heart from beating. I was going crazy thinking that you were her. My mind wasn’t right because that would mean that she hasn’t aged at all this past 10 years. I’m sorry that I bothered you. I couldn't stop myself from following my heart.”

Amber smiled at Joon “That’s ok, people mistaken me for others all the time. Well then Joon I better get going to my dorm.”

Amber got up to leave, but Joon grabbed her by the wrist. He didn’t say a thing to her but just stared at her in the face. Minho who was standing behind the tree started to walk toward them. Krystal didn’t stop him. Minho grabbed Amber’s hand and pulled it away from Joon’s. He stood in between the Amber and Joon. Krystal walked up and stood on the other side of Amber and grabbed her other hand. 

“Please don’t freely touch my Amber unnie” Krystal glared at Joon. 

Joon stood up and smiled at Krystal “Sorry I didn’t mean to touch your unnie. I'll see you later then Amber.” Joon walked off toward the boys’ dorm. 

Both Minho and Krystal was still holding onto Amber’s hand “Yah! Let go of my hand you two!”

Minho did let Amber’s hand go but Krystal didn’t. 

“Unnie, what was that about?” Krystal asked Amber. “It seem like you know him.”

“Yes, I do know him” Amber smiled at Krystal. “I saved him 1o years ago. I was on a small mission with your sister Gabrielle, the arch angel; also know as Jessica. I saw the young Joon drowning and your sister told me to go and save him. It seems that I left a lasting impression on him thought. Apparently I’m that young human first love.”

“We should keep an eye on him. He might be someone that you saved but we are here for a reason and anyone here can be the culprit that we are look for. He feels a little off to me. I don’t trust him” Minho told Amber and Krystal.

“Unnie, I agree with the demon” Krystal said as she started to hug Amber. “I don’t trust him either.”

Minho looked at how Krystal was all over Amber and started to laugh “Are you 2 lovers or something?”

“Yah! I love my Amber unnie but we are not lover” Krystal pouted.

Amber ruffled Krystal hair and smiled “She’s been like this since she was born. I think because I hang around her sister and Donghae a lot when I was younger. We kind of grew up together.”

Minho continues to laugh, which made Amber look at him. She stared at this face, for some reason that laugh reminded her of something or someone, but she can’t put her finger on it. Krystal notice that Amber was staring at Minho intensely. She knew that Amber was thinking about something. She also knew that Amber is starting to relax around Minho.

“Unnie lets go back to our dorm before Luna unnie start to freak out” Krystal said as she held Amber hands and starting to walk toward their dorm.

“Well I got to go back too before Key totally changed our dorm into a diva’s dorm” Minho said as he walked off toward his dorm.

Amber turns to look at Minho at the same time Minho turned to look at her as well. He smiled at her and to Amber surprised she smiled back at him as well. She then quickly turned away from him and started to walk faster toward her own dorm.

“Why did I do that?” Amber asked herself.

“Huh? Unnie what did you say?” Krystal asked Amber.

“Nothing, let hurry up before Luna gets mad at us” Amber answered.

The week past with no incident. The angels and demons still haven’t found any lead on the culprits. All they know is that the culprits are in this school. 

The 10 of then have became the stars of the school. With their look and talents they have been center of the attention for students and teachers a like. All the female teachers and students are falling for Onew. The male teachers and students are falling for Victoria. Students behave their best in Onew’s and Victoria’s class.

In the sport division for students Amber and Minho was the star that mostly girls go crazy over. The girls know that Amber is a girl because of the uniform but it doesn’t stop them from falling head of heels for Amber. Minho and Amber became closer because their love of sports and competition. The angels believe that Amber became relax around the demons because of Minho, which they are still trying to figure out why. 

Jonghyun, Taemin and Luna became popular in the music department for dancing and singing.

Krystal and Sulli became popular overall. Guys followed them around like a pack of wolves. 

{In the headmistress office}

“Heechul, have you found out who the angels and demons are yet?” Tiffany smiled at Heechul.

Heechul who was sitting at his desk looking into the mirror put the mirror down “There are 8 students that became really popular and they are part of the new students. I have asked the guys to check on them. They will report to me as soon as they find out.” 

“How will we know who they are? How are we going to test if they are angels or demons?” Tiffany asked Heechul.

“Easy, if you hurt them like accidently cutting them they should heal right away because they are not human. They have the ability to heal very quickly. I know that their powers are limited when they are in their human form, but the healing part should still apply.” Heechul reply

“Ok, report to me when you find out” Tiffany when back to her paperwork on her desk. 

Heechul smirked “We will destroy them when we find out who they are.”



Another the update!!!
Please comment!!