XI

Angels and Demons

Kevin walked back towards the dorms after Heechul left him standing there alone. In the distance not so far from where Kevin and Heechul once stood; Sulli jumped down from the tall oak tree and landed on her feet with feline like grace.

“I see ...” she muttered to herself. 

“You see what?” Luna appeared behind Sulli after she had jumped down from the same tree. 

“That vice-president, Heechul ...” Sulli trailed off as she started to walk toward the main school building. 

“Sulli!” Luna shouted at her. “Are you having a vision again?”

“Hmmm ...” Sulli replied. “I think he might be a Nephilim.” 

“A Nephilim?” Luna’s eyes widen with the mention of that word. “They really exist?”

“He might be one of the Nephilim. I’m not so certain about that yet.” Sulli said as she opened the door to the main building and walked towards the infirmary.

“Nephilim are the sons & daughters of a consummation between an angel and a human right?” Luna followed Sulli closely. “If I remembered the teachings correctly ...”

“Yes, you’re correct.” Sulli replied. “All the ancient heroes and heroines are said to be one of them. Well, some of the top celebrities and well known people throughout the ages are said to be descendants of them as well.” 

“But you are not sure if he is one of them?” Luna asked her.

“That’s right. I need to look into this more.” Sulli stopped and turned to face Luna. “We need to keep this information between the two of us for now. We will let the others know when I confirm everything.”

Luna nodded her head. “Umm ... okay.”

“Now, let’s go to the infirmary. Krystal disappeared the moment she saw Amber got hurt. We have a council meeting to attend.” Sulli said.

Luna followed her, “It was all we could do to stop her from going after that girl who stabbed Amber.”

“Anything that has to do with Amber will get Krystal going; bad or good.” Sulli laughed. 



[ ] [ ] [ ]


Minho carried Amber towards the infirmary. She fought many times to get down from his arms but stopped after every time she tried as he just held her tighter. Amber remained silent after that. She unconsciously rested her head on Minho’s chest. 

Minho looked down at her and smiled, “Are you ok?” 

“Yeah.” she whispered back at him. Her eyes were closed, but the corners of were turned up into a small little smile. Minho smiled as well. 

“Does it hurt? What does it feels like?” he asked her.

She shook her head from side to side “It doesn’t hurt but the blood brings back bad memories.”

“What bad memories are you talking about?” Minho opened the door to the infirmary with one hand while holding Amber tightly in his other arm. 

“Memories from so long ago that I can’t remember.” Amber said as Minho gently placed her down on the bed. He looked around the room but the Nurse wasn’t there. 

“I guess it’s better that the nurse is not here right now.” Minho said as he walked toward the medicine cabinets. “I’ll treat your wound.”

Minho walked back to where Amber was sitting. She laid her wounded hand as far away from her body as she possibly can. Minho giggled at the sight. He grabbed a nearby chair and sat down in front of her. 

“What are you laughing at?” Amber started to get irritated with him.

“It’s just that you are so tough, yet because of blood ...” he stopped to put his finger on his lips. “Umm ... never mind that, let me look at your hand.” he reached over and grabbed her wounded hand.

The windows were open in the infirmary; a breeze blew in from the outside. Amber took a deep breath to take in the fresh air but she stopped with her eyes wide open. She quickly glanced at Minho. 

“You ... smell very familiar.” Amber muttered under her breath. 

“Hmm ... what did you just say?” Minho asked her as her gently cleaned the blood around the wound. The knife went right through her hand but didn’t hit any major arteries.

“Nothing.” Amber placed her free hand over . 

“Thanks for saving me.” Minho looked at Amber and he saw that her face went red. “Are you ok? Your face is red.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Amber started to fan herself with her free hand. “It’s just very hot in here.”

“I think you might need ...” Minho stopped. “Umm ... what do the human calls it again?”

“Stiches.” Krystal said as she walked through the door. She walked over to stand next to Minho and grabbed Amber’s wounded hand. “I’ll heal it but we just have to bandage it up to make it look like she was hurt.”

Krystal held Amber wounded hand with both of her hands. A small white light appeared between her two little hands. She let Amber’s hand go after about 1 minute. Amber looked at her hand, which is now healed. “Good thing that we drank the potion. If not we would have been found out, well, I would have been found out.” 

Krystal jumped on the bed and hugged Amber, then kissed her on the cheeks. “You’re welcome. I’ll be going now then I have a student council meeting with Sulli before breakfast.”

“So they let you join them?” Amber asked her.

“Yes, it was a piece of cake, since Sulli and I are popular in our class the students chose us to become the class representatives.” she said as she walked out the door.

After Krystal left, Minho took Amber’s hand again and started to wrap it up with bandages. 

“Hey, I’m fine now so let me do it myself.” Amber tried to pull her hand away. In the tug-of-war process Amber’s necklace came loose and fell to the ground. Minho stopped what he was doing and picked it up. As he touched the necklace, memories flashed through his mind. One memory in particular struck him; the girl from his dreams. Minho fell to the ground and grabbed his head.

“Are you ok?” Amber gently touched his arm.

“What’s with this necklace?” Minho asked her as he got up and sat next to her on the bed.
“The only piece that’s left of my sad memories.” Amber stared at Minho as he stared back at her.

“What do you mean?” Minho asked her. “Can you please tell me?”

“The reason I dislike blood and the reason I dislike demons is because what happen that day when I received that feather.” Amber lifted her head and looked up at the ceiling. 

“The feather...?” Minho looked at the necklace closer and saw that he was holding a small white feather with a speck of dried up blood on it.

“I lost someone I held dear to my heart that day,” Amber said with pained in her voice. “I can’t even remember his name or face.”

Key walked into the infirmary before Minho could continue to asked more information about the necklace from Amber. 

“Is she ok?” Key asked Minho as Victoria, Luna and Onew followed in behind him. 

“Yes, Krystal stopped by to have a look at her.” Minho replied.

“Sulli went off with Krystal to the meeting just now.” Luna said. “Amber, are you ok?”

Luna walked over to Amber, grabbed the wounded hand and looked at it. 

“Ok, Onew and I will go to the teacher’s lounge for our breakfast so that we don’t look suspicious.” Victoria said as she directed Onew to follow her.

“I guess we should go and get some breakfast too.” Amber said. “My stomach is grumbling.” 

“Amber wait,” Minho said as he walked up to her. He stood behind her and placed the necklace back around her next.

“Thanks.” Amber turned and smiled at Minho. He smiled back at her. 

Key and Luna looked at each other. Luna shrugged her shoulder and followed Minho and Amber out of the infirmary. 

Key grabbed his chest “Ah ... what is this feeling whenever I see her smiled at Minho?” He followed Luna. 



[] [] []


“The method that you are using is a little too harsh, Heechul.” Tiffany slammed her hand on the desk. “Don’t involve the innocent students if you can avoid it. Also just hurt them! Don’t try to kill them!”

Heechul bowed at Tiffany “Yes, I’m sorry I will let them know immediately.”

“Good, now get out of my sight!” Tiffany waved him off as she turned her back to him. 

Heechul walked out of her office as he muttered under his breath, “One day you, a simple human will answer to the great Heenim.” 



[] [] []


“Krystal.” Sulli grabbed Krystal’s hand and held it. “Are you ok?”

“There something going on between Amber and that demon, Minho.” Krystal furrowed her eyebrows. 

Sulli nodded in agreement, “She’s getting more and more comfortable around him.”

“It’s not just that.” Krystal said. “Doesn’t he look familiar to you? I think he looks like him.”

“Krystal, how can you say that when he was ...” Sulli held Krystal hand tighter. “He was killed by the demons before the both of us were created.” 

Krystal swallowed her saliva “I know, but ... I guess we have to figure out what he looked like.”

“How are we going to do that?” Sulli asked her.

“I’ll try to ask my sister. She’s an archangel. She was around when that happened.” Krystal said as she walked into the student council’s office.

Joon smiled at them when Krystal and Sulli walked in. “Can you two stay back after the meeting for a little bit?”

“Umm ... sure.” Sulli answered.

“What does he want?” Krystal whispered in Sulli’s ear after Joon turned to greet everyone that was entering the office.

Sulli shrugged, “I have no idea, but we will find out soon enough right?”



============


A/N - Yes it's Kevin from U-KISS

Thanks for commenting will update again soon